Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i cant wait until sunday

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i know i have spoken about it in a earlier topic i am soo excited i want to see aham tucking in gopis sari  😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️

sunday is the day well it better be
😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️

more goham unique scenes

😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️😳☺️☺️☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lol I can't wait aswell I only watch for nazim nazim nazim shame that am not even in the mood watching todays show and not even watched it was there any gohem scenes
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am with everyone on this, I hope we don't get disappointed.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was also disappointed on that front, as i was thinking SNS would continue from where they stopped the GoHam scene, he was eating right, so i expected him to get up give her a look and say openly, as Hetal was watching, i'm going is this okay, do you need anything, something of this nature, but SNS disappointed us just at the Mandir, Gopi overheard him on the phone to say he was leaving, how rubbish is that, so he didn't say bye to her.

Also Naani said Gopi needed to Tilak him everyday before he left for the office, they did it twice and that's it, no more wife's blessing?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Suk, me too just dreaming abt aham tucking her saree and she blushing n shying.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i was also disappointed on that front, as i was thinking SNS would continue from where they stopped the GoHam scene, he was eating right, so i expected him to get up give her a look and say openly, as Hetal was watching, i'm going is this okay, do you need anything, something of this nature, but SNS disappointed us just at the Mandir, Gopi overheard him on the phone to say he was leaving, how rubbish is that, so he didn't say bye to her.

Also Naani said Gopi needed to Tilak him everyday before he left for the office, they did it twice and that's it, no more wife's blessing?

nafisa sns always mislead us with these articles n some of the scenes, i know goham is not going to happen  all this nani  bringing them together load of codswallop, just like kinjal n gopis relationship to get better it never did  gopi has not won over kinjal even though kinjal used an abused her n continues to abuse her.   i just want to see that scene 😳
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ME...........to...............dreaming cant wait for sunday...................
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just tucking saree making us crazzy... what if one day when they will show them together what will happen to us....
God knows... 
@ Nafisa i agree why SNS ppl show half scenes... i was presuming that in  handkerchief scene that he might ask her to give back his rumaal.. or if she return back then he might not take iy sayings its already dirty... and leaving Gopi unhappy again... 
Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok ppl....pls enlighten me....i just found out about the saree tucking scene from this post....and looks gud to hear....but how did this news come about???
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait 4 sunday - it was friday I could not wait for .  this gopi and ahem have done something to me.