Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Is it only Pratigya's responsibilty to..... (Page 2)

priyadesai13 Groupbie
priyadesai13
priyadesai13

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i agree with u anu, this show is just potraying on darkness of society but not remedies, i want prats to lkeave his house so he will realize his responsibility, now he knows however he handle her she will still suffer forget and forgive him, thts y he do tht, she must really need to give him a big zhatka,
    But i dont want her to go to sax,s yaar bcos i  cant tolerate them even for 1 scene, but if p goes there then v has to tolerate them for full episode which is more gthan torture.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Telesoap,

It's truly unfortunate that, the position of women has not improved in the subcontinent. I blame the media who is partly responsible in showing only the evils of the society and not the remedy.

Anu.

Yes, you are right and CVs should try to concentrate on the "remedy". Stop the abuseDead right now.

Hello Telesoap,
If you closely see the contents, the cvs are showing,you will notice that the crimes the thakur's have committed in the past and the current crimes they are committing are never punished. Amma's taunts are not only condescending but painful.I am appalled by the fact that in this DNA age they are still showing stuff like this.

Anu
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyadesai13

i agree with u anu, this show is just potraying on darkness of society but not remedies, i want prats to lkeave his house so he will realize his responsibility, now he knows however he handle her she will still suffer forget and forgive him, thts y he do tht, she must really need to give him a big zhatka,
    But i dont want her to go to sax,s yaar bcos i cant tolerate them even for 1 scene, but if p goes there then v has to tolerate them for full episode which is more gthan torture.

Hello Priya,

Yes,you are right. The only way Krishna will come to his senses, if Pratigya walked out. But, I am afraid ,looking at the history of cvs, they are not going to do that. Instead,they are going to let Pratigya suffer until her last breath or until she is murdered by the thakur's. They have already tried killing her twice. It's only matter of time, they will try to harm her again.

Anu
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
and they call this  show a lesson to women, " speak up" ;stand up against injustice" ... RIGHHHT. 
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

and they call this show alessonto women, " speak up" ;stand upagainstinjustice" ... RIGHHHT.

Hello,

Honestly speaking the cvs have no intention of showing woman empowerment. On the contrary they will be singing the very ancient pathetic mediocre mentality that it is a woman's job to suffer the atrocities of their in-laws and husband.

Just wait and see what happens on Monday: although been physically ( probably with a bloody and bruised hand)and mentally abused the cvs will make Pratigya stay in the place where there were two murder attempts on her.

Anu
simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

I would like to ask you Cvs, is it ,only a women's responsibility to work towards a healthy marraige or is it presumed its women's job to stay in an unhealthy marraige due to the societal norms. You are showing exactly that ..........

This is not the first time Krishna has been physical with her. On the contrary, everytime he is angry or agitated he has manhandled her, as if she is a mere object . But instead of letting Pratigya confront him for his actions you have left the whole matter unresolved.

Do you think a woman should stay in an abusive marraige because the society, her parents and above all the presumed notion that it is the woman's job to forgive and forget ? Is it, her job to stay in marraige where she is physically manhandled by the man who is suppose to protect her, verbally abused by her in-laws, day in and day out, terrorized by her brother-in-law etc. Is it, still, her responsibility to stay at her in-law's ,even after she and her father gets humiliated by getting their face blackened. Why was an educated indian father, been showed so weak  and feeble that even after his daughter's insult, he walked out without her ?  Is it, still, her responsibility to stay in the marraige where she has to prove her innocence by eating chilli filled rice and tolerating the tantrums of her spouse ?

No, it is not, a marraige is a joint union of two people who have equal responsibilities. Each should be contributing in building a healthy marraige. So far, you have shown Pratigya doing all the hard work in keeping the marraige intact.

Cvs! You are the creators of the show and you are solely responsible for these characters: Would you want your daughter or sister, be in Pratigya's situation ? Would you suggest your loved ones to be in a house where she is abused on a daily basis? Please think. As a mother myself, I would not want my children abused in any way. I am sure you would definitely not want it too. So why are you making your protagonist suffer like this ? She is a strong woman and now she has a job.
Krishna needs to understand his mistake and he needs to appreaciate her.

I really hope he apologizes for his behavior and starts realizing her worth.
It is krishna's responsibilty too. Make him responsible. And above all , I want to see Pratigya working and becoming successful .  

Hi Anu,
Thanks for the nice post.
"a marraige is a joint union of two people who have equal responsibilities. Each should be contributing in building a healthy marraige. So far, you have shown Pratigya doing all the hard work in keeping the marraige intact."
I guess they are showing classic power struggle over sex and money in marriage. Krishna was a typical MCP during their honey moon & came around after Pratz's reciprocated his love. The money issue will also be sorted I hope.
Regarding the way Pratz is treated by her inlaws, what can I say? I just wish they would show some positive changes in them, as it happens in Ekata's shows, it's long over due. If not by a change of  heart atleast by compulsion like during the election track.May be Guruma should give some "gyan" both political & ethical.
Plus all the abuse against women don't have to happen in TN, they can show other charecters & weave them into. It's bit tiring to see Shakti going from bad to worse and Amma's constant tirade.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Anu.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right and CVs should try to concentrate on the "remedy". Stop the abuseDead right now.

[/QUOTE]

Hello Telesoap,
If you closely see the contents, the cvs are showing,you will notice that the crimes the thakur's have committed in the past and the current crimes they are committing are never punished. Amma's taunts are not only condescending but painful.I am appalled by the fact that in this DNA age they are still showing stuff like this.

Anu
[/QUOTE]

Hello Anu,     

@ bold:  Anything in the name of entertainment I guessSleepy!! CVs need to find a healthy solution to fix the mess(abuse) they have created. Please stop focussing on the evil.Bring some positivity to your show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hello Simran,

Thanks for your nice insight.
Domestic violence is one such issue in the society which has to be fought against. The cvs have repeatedly shown violence without proper remedy. This is not the first time that Krishna has been physical with Pratigya, but surprisingly his actions were never questioned by Pratigya. The cvs have deliberately avoided this. And, I am sure they will continue to do the same.

Anu

Edited by anusarkar - 13 March 2011 at 10:22am

Go to top