Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Is it only Pratigya's responsibilty to.....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I would like to ask you Cvs, is it ,only a women's responsibility to work towards a healthy marraige or is it presumed its women's job to stay in an unhealthy marraige due to the societal norms. You are showing exactly that ..........

This is not the first time Krishna has been physical with her. On the contrary, everytime he is angry or agitated he has manhandled her, as if she is a mere object . But instead of letting Pratigya confront him for his actions you have left the whole matter unresolved.

Do you think a woman should stay in an abusive marraige because the society, her parents and above all the presumed notion that it is the woman's job to forgive and forget ? Is it, her job to stay in marraige where she is physically manhandled by the man who is suppose to protect her, verbally abused by her in-laws, day in and day out, terrorized by her brother-in-law etc. Is it, still, her responsibility to stay at her in-law's ,even after she and her father gets humiliated by getting their face blackened. Why was an educated indian father, been showed so weak  and feeble that even after his daughter's insult, he walked out without her ?  Is it, still, her responsibility to stay in the marraige where she has to prove her innocence by eating chilli filled rice and tolerating the tantrums of her spouse ?

No, it is not, a marraige is a joint union of two people who have equal responsibilities. Each should be contributing in building a healthy marraige. So far, you have shown Pratigya doing all the hard work in keeping the marraige intact.

Cvs! You are the creators of the show and you are solely responsible for these characters: Would you want your daughter or sister, be in Pratigya's situation ? Would you suggest your loved ones to be in a house where she is abused on a daily basis? Please think. As a mother myself, I would not want my children abused in any way. I am sure you would definitely not want it too. So why are you making your protagonist suffer like this ? She is a strong woman and now she has a job.
Krishna needs to understand his mistake and he needs to appreaciate her.

I really hope he apologizes for his behavior and starts realizing her worth.
It is krishna's responsibilty too. Make him responsible. And above all , I want to see Pratigya working and becoming successful .  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapriniiiiLOVE_DMGLove-u-all_charu_

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

Came back to this forum to see what is going on here after a couple of months, I was so shocked and disappointed to see this kind of transformation of Krishan's character. He was behaving like a wimp, hanging aimlessly with his buddies all day. He is lying so blatently these days and then abusing his wife both physically and mentally is just disgusting to watch. Thumbs DownConfused  

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 March 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapMitrashakti_charu_

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Hi Anu,

Came back tothis forum tosee what is going onhere after a couple of months, I was so shocked and disappointed to see this kind oftransformation of Krishan's character. He was behaving like a wimp, hanging aimlessly withhis buddies all day. He is lying so blatently these days and then abusing his wifeboth physically and mentallyis just disgusting to watch. Thumbs DownConfused

Hi Sam,

Good to see you back !
I have never liked Krishna's character. I am completely disgusted with the way he pursued her and literally compelled her to marry him. But saying that I have honestly appreciated the support he has shown her in the past. But, loving someone does not give the person to abuse. Honestly, after watching today's epi, I seriously doubt about his love towards her.

Sam, in my opinion she should have left him the day he asked her to eat the chilli rice. Well, what can I say the cvs are bound to show Pratigya as a woman who will suffer till her last breath. I am disgusted with this ancient , mediocore and pathetic thinking of the cvs.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap_charu_

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

I would like to ask you Cvs, is it ,only a women's responsibility to work towards a healthy marraige or is it presumed its women's job to stay in an unhealthy marraige due to the societal norms. You are showing exactly that ..........

This is not the first time Krishna has been physical with her. On the contrary, everytime he is angry or agitated he has manhandled her, as if she is a mere object . But instead of letting Pratigya confront him for his actions you have left the whole matter unresolved.

Do you think a woman should stay in an abusive marraige because the society, her parents and above all the presumed notion that it is the woman's job to forgive and forget ? Is it, her job to stay in marraige where she is physically manhandled by the man who is suppose to protect her, verbally abused by her in-laws, day in and day out, terrorized by her brother-in-law etc. Is it, still, her responsibility to stay at her in-law's ,even after she and her father gets humiliated by getting their face blackened. Why was an educated indian father, been showed so weak  and feeble that even after his daughter's insult, he walked out without her ?  Is it, still, her responsibility to stay in the marraige where she has to prove her innocence by eating chilli filled rice and tolerating the tantrums of her spouse ?

No, it is not, a marraige is a joint union of two people who have equal responsibilities. Each should be contributing in building a healthy marraige. So far, you have shown Pratigya doing all the hard work in keeping the marraige intact.

Cvs! You are the creators of the show and you are solely responsible for these characters: Would you want your daughter or sister, be in Pratigya's situation ? Would you suggest your loved ones to be in a house where she is abused on a daily basis? Please think. As a mother myself, I would not want my children abused in any way. I am sure you would definitely not want it too. So why are you making your protagonist suffer like this ? She is a strong woman and now she has a job.
Krishna needs to understand his mistake and he needs to appreaciate her.

I really hope he apologizes for his behavior and starts realizing her worth.
It is krishna's responsibilty too. Make him responsible. And above all , I want to see Pratigya working and becoming successful .  

Thanks anusarkar for writing the post. @ bold: The answer unfortunately seems yesSleepy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Telesoap,

It's truly unfortunate that, the position of women has not improved in the subcontinent. I blame the media who is partly responsible in showing only the evils of the society and not the remedy.

Anu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
thanks...great post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapMitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

thanks...great post

Hello Naz,

Thanks for liking my post.

Anu
telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Telesoap,

It's truly unfortunate that, the position of women has not improved in the subcontinent. I blame the media who is partly responsible in showing only the evils of the society and not the remedy.

Anu.

Yes, you are right and CVs should try to concentrate on the "remedy".  Stop the abuseDead right now. 

Go to top