summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

look @ GC's hand and it's position... the c CVs really can't blame the actors for not being comfortable... they burn my screen for sure ! kya chemistry hai yaar...mein tho fida hoon☺️                               

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whyyyyyy canttttt cvsss show this on geet!!1
The trps wud reach heights!!
See now guys tell me isnt MC better so we can get these type of scenes n hot episodes rather than geet n maan becoming mommy daddy with a baby in the middle which means NO ROMANCE n boring ghsp?
Exactly..
MC shud happen n maybe there is some hope left after dat..if cvs portray it beautifully!
But really CVS u need to LEARN from this n what we mean by INTIMATE SCENES!!!!
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that the two of them are burning up the screen and looking pretty darn hot, but what completely freaks me out are the people in the background ogling them...why can they not have done this in a more private setting.....!! Altho to be fair, they got a first-hand show of the Maaneet magic!! Jealous!😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaaaaa I noticed that too☺️☺️
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Whyyyyyy canttttt cvsss show this on geet!!1
The trps wud reach heights!!
See now guys tell me isnt MC better so we can get these type of scenes n hot episodes rather than geet n maan becoming mommy daddy with a baby in the middle which means NO ROMANCE n boring ghsp?
Exactly..
MC shud happen n maybe there is some hope left after dat..if cvs portray it beautifully!
But really CVS u need to LEARN from this n what we mean by INTIMATE SCENES!!!!

but MC would leave both maan and geet shattered for days ... we wouldn't even be able to see the cute scenes for so long...let alone hot scenes...but u never know i guess
jasraj123 thumbnail
totally agree yaar. no one can blame GC anymore being uncomfertable👏
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
uffffffffffffff yaar ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

but MC would leave both maan and geet shattered for days ... we wouldn't even be able to see the cute scenes for so long...let alone hot scenes...but u never know i guess

I know were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but were not thinking😆
IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?😳
And if the baby is born,They wont say to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum imp.stuff 2 do😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends I know all r excited about this song sequence...but there r too many picture posts already in the forum..so lets not open same repitative topics here and try to discuss the pictures in one topic itself....I think there is already a topic where all these pics r posted..so it can b discussed there😊

Closing this one
Geet DT