India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita - Pratap- Hemalata

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Today I enjoyed this relationship. Nivedita making a distress call to Pratap to call his wife back home.Nivedita's tricking Hemalata on urgency of Pratap's call. Pratap's pretense of being ill.
It just shows Pratap has more trust and faith in Nivi than his own wife.

HL - you don't have your husband's trust and you are trying to fix your daughter's life??? Wake up dear.What was she thinking when she barged like a bull to the Sood's house and questioning DS?

Rightly so, she got treated as a trespasser.

Now that Nivedita is going to her Mayka. I would like some more scenes like today between these three. Cts please be kind. We are humans, its nice to have a laugh some times in our case at HL, DD and CC's expense.

What do you think friends!

Edited by vids08 - 11 March 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarHIMIYAarjun.arohi4evapeacefulblossom-Preetz-teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjunButifuleyesSpotShayafanaysha1989lamsstarz4mekinny_ranvirgmann2010-yati-FrozenRainwadi..dollanjubalaashred12yipeexaviaraNiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Very well said.............u spoke my mind hun.

I just wonder how in the god's name does HL goes into her daughter's sasural......n that too like a bin speed breaker ki gaadi.

And yes.........even Pratap is getting aware of her wife's doing.........n i luvd it when he happily helped out Nivi by calling HL back.

Hamesha aisa lagta hai ke jaise koi laal jhandi dikha raha ho.....sood house mein,..........waise bhaagti chali jaati hai.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAhuneymonstavids08Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjungmann2010FrozenRain

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Vidya, Sonal.. very well said.. HL ke pairon mein chakkar hai..isliye jab dekho Sood house mein bhaag ke aa jati hai. Nobody taught her the manners.. How can somebody just barge in like that and question elders of the house...
PT knows his wife very well that is why he asked Nivi "HL ne kuch kiya kya?"... But I must say the actress is very good who has enacted the role of HL... She has made us hate HL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunButifuleyes_notinuse_wadi..dollFrozenRain

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Very well said.............u spoke my mind hun.

I just wonder how in the god's name does HL goes into her daughter's sasural......n that too like a bin speed breaker ki gaadi.

And yes.........even Pratap is getting aware of her wife's doing.........n i luvd it when he happily helped out Nivi by calling HL back.

Hamesha aisa lagta hai ke jaise koi laal jhandi dikha raha ho.....sood house mein,..........waise bhaagti chali jaati hai.

agree..............LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Vidya, Sonal.. very well said.. HL ke pairon mein chakkar hai..isliye jab dekho Sood house mein bhaag ke aa jati hai. Nobody taught her the manners.. How can somebody just barge in like that and question elders of the house...
PT knows his wife very well that is why he asked Nivi "HL ne kuch kiya kya?"... But I must say the actress is very good who has enacted the role of HL... She has made us hate HL...

She indeed is. I find her to be a fine actress with polished acting abilities. Even though her character's not likeable, she adds depht and entertainment to it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafan

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hi vidya...u spoke my mind....PT knows very well abt his wife...That's why without asking any questions he helped nivi..he know where is HL there shld be some problems.....i don't know what's her problem..just sitting in her house with a binocular and phone to know abt sood house....apne ghar ki  kaam ze zyada doosare ghar ki padi hai....PT has to do something to change this HL..else she will ruin her daughter's life.....bt the actress doing a great job...that's why we hate her so much...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi vidya...u spoke my mind....PT knows very well abt his wife...That's why without asking any questions he helped nivi..he know where is HL there shld be some problems.....i don't know what's her problem..just sitting in her house with a binocular and phone to know abt sood house....apne ghar ki  kaam ze zyada doosare ghar ki padi hai....PT has to do something to change this HL..else she will ruin her daughter's life.....bt the actress doing a great job...that's why we hate her so much...!!
U r right. As Milee once said she shud have five daughters the way Mrs Bennet had in Pride and prejudiceWink Sood parivar and Nivi wud hv been spared.Big smile

Shayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes, Anju she is indeed a fine actress. I love the way she brings back her face to normal when she is caught giving dirty looks. PricelessLOL.

Shayafan

Go to top