March 11th Written Update! [VG Story moving!]

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Uttara holding on to SSP and crying, saying that Rishabh's going to kill her, and SSP asks her where he is, yelling as he points around the room. He tells her that everything is ok, no one will come. Uttara asks why he's suddenly there, and SSP says that she's the one that left without telling anyone, and tells her to come home. He tells her that this was her home, but now she won't live there anymore. And he gets her luggage so that the two can leave.

Devyani talking to Tara, saying that her and Uttara will now live in that house, it's everyone's decision, specifically SSP's. Aditya comes over to talk to the young girl, and tells her how if she stays there, they'll have a lot of fun, everyone wants her to stay, but she still keeps mum. SSP comes then with Uttara, and she calls out for her name. Tara starts flipping out again, blaming Uttara for doing whatever she wants and not even thinking about what Tara might want, and she runs out of the room. Devyani comes to console a broken down Uttara, telling her not to worry as everything will soon be alright, how Tara was fine before she came, and with time, everything will heal.

Vidya in tears inside her room, when Imli comes inside and starts her usual rant. She sees Vidya emotionless, and asks if anything is the matter, and Vidya denies it, saying that she's just tired and wants to rest. Imli fixing a pillow when the keys fall out from a pillowcase, and Vidya gets all excited and takes the keys from her, and Imli goes away.

Vidya is jumping with excitement as she opens the locker, and sees all these wrapped presents along with files. An envelope falls out and she picks it up to see that there are pictures in there, pictures of Gaurav with another woman. [Omg the pictures were so obviously photoshopped together -_-] She's shocked, and is utterly on the verge of tears as she flips through the entire stack of pictures, and suddenly a burst of wind comes and they all fly away, leaving Vidya standing in surprise.

Vidya crying as she realizes that Gaurav has a relationship with someone, that her Gaurav is someone else's, wants someone else. She takes off running outside of the room [Go Vidya go!....still in her night clothes, mind you 😆] and starts frantically knocking on the door of Imli and Jaggi's room, where the couple is sleeping in each other's arms. Imli goes to open the doors, and Vidya drags her away in tears, and the two head back to Vidya's room, Imli completely confused.

She shows Imli all the pictures [wow Vidya, I don't know how smart the decision of her telling Imli is😕]. Imli shocked seeing the pictures, and Vidya tells her she doesn't understand anything, and waits impatiently for Imli to speak. Imli says she never thought that Gaurav would turn out to be like this. She tells her that she now understands why Gaurav was always running away from her, and Vidya steps back crying, utterly devastated. [awww, her heartbreak and pain is actually portrayed amazingly…plus, the sad BG music helps as well😭😭😭]. Imli sits and tries to console the broken Vidya.

Priya reading the newspaper, saying to herself how that article will be the first step in showing Aditya the truth about SSP. She puts it on the nightstand, and walks away. Aditya comes outside of the bathroom right then, and Priya is anxious to see if he notices, but he turns towards her [hehe Adiya Romance] and he begins romancing his beautiful wife. 😆😳😉 He tells her how the two of them now need to think about themselves, their lives, their future, and he doesn't want the separation between them anymore.

Priya begins to say she has something to say to him, but he tells her not now, that day [or rather night 😆] is just for them and their love, he wants to lose himself in her. [wah wah! Kya baat hain adi! Such romantic dialogues] Priya suddenly gets flashes of SSP trying to force himself on her and loses her grip on him, as she turns away. Aditya immediately stops as he sees the pained and troubled face of Priya and lets go of her as well. He tells her to sleep, and goes to his side of the bed. Priya tries talking to him but he turns away, disturbed, leaving Priya there in tears.

Precap: Priya walks into Vidya's room and asks why she's crying, and Imli tries to take the pictures away but Priya picks one up, and sees that picture of Gaurav with some other woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual Naina!
But the epi was very very very annoying at the end😡
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_1023

Awesome update as usual Naina!

But the epi was very very very annoying at the end😡

eh yeah the ending wasn't satisfying...i would have expected that, because it's a friday episode, they would have more suspense, something to actually look forward to for monday, and i mean, priya finding out is important but idk, it's not that exciting for me 😆
charu_1023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

eh yeah the ending wasn't satisfying...i would have expected that, because it's a friday episode, they would have more suspense, something to actually look forward to for monday, and i mean, priya finding out is important but idk, it's not that exciting for me 😆

hmm...that does make sense...but why kill the viewers joy😡 I get it that Priya's traumatized...but moving on is the way to show her strength!! Getting a grip is important now...not losing it! isn't it??(pun intended😆)
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_1023

hmm...that does make sense...but why kill the viewers joy😡 I get it that Priya's traumatized...but moving on is the way to show her strength!! Getting a grip is important now...not losing it! isn't it??(pun intended😆)

LOL ahha oh, yeah i was anoyed. i wanted some good adiya romance...something we haven't seen in foreverrr🤢 and something i honestly don't expect us to see for a while....because we definitely HAVE to go through an entire phase of misunderstanding between the couple -_-

but yeah, it would have been good to show priya has moved on, but the fact is she is still vulnerable, still affected by SSP's presence regardless of whether or not she chooses to believe it. and i actually respect the cvs in a way for showing how difficult that situation can be for a woman, how it is like starting all over at each step, facing the same fears😕
Mohab3kub thumbnail
but i dont like this Imli.why does vidya go to her?is it good to share everything with servent?this is too much.vidya has no personality.Divyani should nt do this to that poo girl.what a serial this is!no logic.and one more thing....why cant imli wear a gentle dress?her back side open,hands,legs.......rubish!!!she roams wering this before that lusty ssp,god save her.i dont know what the logic behind these type dress up. :-/
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! :)

Finally! I thought VG's story was doomed to be bolted to the floor for many more months :P I wish the Imli character is thrown out of the equation soon. She is not very helpful 😕

The end annoyed me too, but it is understandable, given what Priya's been through. Just hope she can overcome it soon so her life with Aditya can be happy.

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Naina....
The End was sad...
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Naina that the end was sad, not annoying like some of you have mentioned.

Getting over being molested/sexually assaulted/raped is NOT easy and this serial is trying to show that, it's being realistic and not stuck in la-la land where everything is rainbows and butterflies the next day, and I love that about it!

Although it pains me to know that we won't get to see many romantic scenes between the two because of this, I can wait. Priya needs to put this behind her but at her own pace!
charu_1023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

LOL ahha oh, yeah i was anoyed. i wanted some good adiya romance...something we haven't seen in foreverrr🤢 and something i honestly don't expect us to see for a while....because we definitely HAVE to go through an entire phase of misunderstanding between the couple -_-

but yeah, it would have been good to show priya has moved on, but the fact is she is still vulnerable, still affected by SSP's presence regardless of whether or not she chooses to believe it. and i actually respect the cvs in a way for showing how difficult that situation can be for a woman, how it is like starting all over at each step, facing the same fears😕

You're absolutely right...i got so carried away...I didn't realize what it's like for someone who's gone through molestation until i read your comment...one can only imagine what it's like to survive each day living under the same roof and acting normal...Thanks Naina.