Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW AR OS: Maybe, or maybe not! (Page 3)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
it was fabulous!
i thought it would be the usual much-in-love armaan and riddhima story but i was definitely surprised (pleasantly of course) Big smile
loved the way you showed the impact each of them has on the other's life and at the same time liked the sweet moment that they shared :)
truly it was an amazing oneshot! keep it up!!! and do pm me if you write anything in the future .. definitely looking forward to them :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranShilpa:)

aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey the OS iz superb........life iz really very beautiful..... after reading your OS............ loved it............ rehaan n zara r so cute n sweet n innocent loved it.............. n loved armaan n riddhima's unspoken bond n unconditional love for each other ................. thanks for sharing it with us............ pls continue writing u write beautiful.............. take care..............love aish..........

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Oh my, welcome back my dearest Spriha HugBelieve it or not, in all the days of my life that i haven't interacted with you, atleast one fourth of it has gone wondering, when am I going to read something from Spriha?
sometime when I can devote my time to reading something for you.. anything! But life runs so fast that I'm afraid if you dont try keeping up with it, you'll be no where, cant even imagine how time as flown and how I've left this section behind in the race of life.

But I'm glad that I saw your PM to this one shot today, and I realized that what you have penned down, is so true to every word, everyone has this different way of looking at things, that sometimes helps in compatibility!

Loved reading this one, really missed you, hope you're doing great.

Loads of love and hugs.Hug

- Steffz - 
- WB -

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

it was fabulous!
i thought it would be the usual much-in-love armaan and riddhima story but i was definitely surprised (pleasantly of course) Big smile
loved the way you showed the impact each of them has on the other's life and at the same time liked the sweet moment that they shared :)
truly it was an amazing oneshot! keep it up!!! and do pm me if you write anything in the future .. definitely looking forward to them :D
Aw! that is so cute of you!

yep, i wanted to do something siughtly different, at the same time a light read... :)

thank you so so o much! would let you know...

<3

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

hey the OS iz superb........life iz really very beautiful..... after reading your OS............ loved it............ rehaan n zara r so cute n sweet n innocent loved it.............. n loved armaan n riddhima's unspoken bond n unconditional love for each other ................. thanks for sharing it with us............ pls continue writing u write beautiful.............. take care..............love aish..........
trust me, i loved sharing it with you...  :)

thank you so much darling.. keep reading and enjoying!

love

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Oh my, welcome back my dearest Spriha HugBelieve it or not, in all the days of my life that i haven't interacted with you, atleast one fourth of it has gone wondering, when am I going to read something from Spriha?
sometime when I can devote my time to reading something for you.. anything! But life runs so fast that I'm afraid if you dont try keeping up with it, you'll be no where, cant even imagine how time as flown and how I've left this section behind in the race of life.

But I'm glad that I saw your PM to this one shot today, and I realized that what you have penned down, is so true to every word, everyone has this different way of looking at things, that sometimes helps in compatibility!

Loved reading this one, really missed you, hope you're doing great.

Loads of love and hugs.Hug

- Steffz - 
- WB -

hahaha! awww steffie, *big huggg!!*
you're right, life is too short to just sit and wonder whether to do it or not...

i realised you dont lose much by trying.. sometimes you have to just let go off, and take the step! not worrying about the consequences et al... :)

yeah, well i wanted to keep it a sweet, innocent read and trust me, it really wasnt planned.. i just start with something on most nights, but last night there got something inside me, and for some unknown  reason i found myself wanting to post this :D

am so glad i did! n even happier that you enjoyed it...

love!!

iTangled_25

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
its seriously so cool
loved the last 2 paras

sunaena Goldie
sunaena
sunaena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww..that was SOOO sweeet! :) like really sweet !
So finally you posted something! Big smile Arranged marriage! aww..hehe..this was something totally different...I loveedd it ! Smile I simply adore the way u write!

Go to top