Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra accused of in-flight misbehaviour (Page 6)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilayouknowmekoolchickfriends_rockU-No-PoobamboocopterSalyanka

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchicktogepe30

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
PC always has something to whine about.
Just switch ur cell off on time. Jeez.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicioustogepe30

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by prernade

In all the latest technology phones you don't need to switch off the phone in flight ..you have to simply turn it into flight mode wherein the 3G connectivity of the sim is switched off and you have a multimedia device in your hand , which you can use to listen to your collection of songs or see movies or even read books or use the camera to photograph or take videos which was apparently what the man was doing.. ..Considering that the man was traveling first class, it is easy to assume that he definitely was in possession of such a phone.
Using the 3G connectivity in a phone while is preparing for take off is very dangerous and illegal , against the laws . Since this is an international law taking the safety of the flight into consideration and the man says that he is aware of 2 flights which crashed due to the use of mobiles while take-off and landing ( this might or might not be true..but the law has been made because definitely the mobile interference with the flight transmission is dangerous to  the flight ), it is natural to assume he panicked.
Priyanka might be a star but definitely hurling abuses at a 60 year old man is not done . Also interfering with the law and general safety of fellow passengers is also not done. Since Leander Paes has confirmed that the problem that the man had was with Priyanka's use of the mobile to TALK while in flight..I can only conclude that Priyanka is at fault here.
I hope I cleared your ignorance about the possible usage of a mobile phone in the flight.

LOL..LOLLOL thanks.. i guess.. anyhow.. just as you assumed he's rich and therefore owns a 3G phone.. i assumed he's desi.. is abt 60.. so he wouldn't know how to use a 3G phone  let alone know how to turn off the 3G connectivity.. and mind you him being a doctor doesn't necessarily means he's tech savvy..

the guy's story sounds a bit too much for me to digest.. frm him mentioning the chartered flight.. to visiting DK (what was the need to mention this).. to getting her deported frm Dubaai because he's 'buddies' with the Sheikh.. LOLLOL

Leander Peas also confirmed the guy seemed drunk.. his behavior was 'cheap'.. just because she's a celebrity.. it doesn't give him a free pass to pass remarks like
"i know you bollywood starlet types"..  she's a woman.. and the fact that he's older.. sensible & educated.. he should know how to talk to a woman..

OMG Meena are you defending PC? ShockedLOLLOL
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I may not like PC, but the dude's story sounds TOO far-fetched. I cant imagine her saying, "Who cares about that old man" when Dilip Kumar is mentioned. And why in the world did he even bring Dilip Kumar in anyway?
I think both might have tweeked their stories, but this dude's story seems a bit too doozy for me to buy.

THough I do think she's at fault for using her phone. That is annoying!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilushayouknowmeturqoisedress

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by joyce_k

What happened???
the indian actress said again " How dare you touch me, don't you know who I am???"
no no the British one said that..LOLLOLLOL..the Indian one said.. teri aaukat kya hai bhuddhaay... tu jaanta nahi main kaun hoon.. CoolLOL

LOLGood one Meena

And about this well both are at fault. But wait aren't you not supposed to have your mobile on when you are on the aeroplaneConfused
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prernaderobbir.Monami.Nuktaacheenanjali10.shona.bamboocopterDexterkichokriKai.desigal90ruky786togepe30

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

BOTH ARE AT FAULT.

That guy is on drink?? lol

PC should know to avoid phone calls while flying!!! seriously

Go to top