Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Errrm i dont get what the issue is here. Priyanka doesnt deny not being on the phone - its whether the plane was on tarmac or not.

The mans account sounds abit strange especially how he admits to having filmed her and secondly the chartered flight - if you charter a flight its flown when you require it, so how could he have missed it?

point to be noted.๐Ÿ‘

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one diva (bulb in marathi) and another a tube-light !!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol exactly
how did he miss a chartered flight?

and why was he filming her and all fellow passengers? perv alert
prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

I have video clips of the incident as I recorded it on my phone. I also filmed co-passengers who said on-camera that they were scared when she was talking on the phone in-flight.

He had objections to her being on the phone.. whereas he himself claims to have recorded everything on his cellphone..๐Ÿคฃ.. dude perhaps.. you should turn your phone off first before asking others too..๐Ÿ˜†

anyways.. hmm.. i wonder who she was making an 'important' phone too.. her chuddy buddy..? ๐Ÿ˜†

In all the latest technology phones you don't need to switch off the phone in flight ..you have to simply turn it into flight mode wherein the 3G connectivity of the sim is switched off and you have a multimedia device in your hand , which you can use to listen to your collection of songs or see movies or even read books or use the camera to photograph or take videos which was apparently what the man was doing.. ..Considering that the man was travelling first class, it is easy to assume that he definitely was in possession of such a phone.
Using the 3G connectivity in a phone while is preparing for take off is very dangerous and illegal , against the laws . Since this is an international law taking the safety of the flight into consideration and the man says that he is aware of 2 flights which crashed due to the use of mobiles while take-off and landing ( this might or might not be true..but the law has been made because definitely the mobile interference with the flight transmission is dangerous to  the flight ), it is natural to assume he panicked.
Priyanka might be a star but definitely hurling abuses at a 60 year old man is not done . Also interfering with the law and general safety of fellow passengers is also not done. Since Leander Paes has confirmed that the problem that the man had was with Priyanka's use of the mobile to TALK while in flight..I can only conclude that Priyanka is at fault here.
I hope I cleared your ignorance about the possible usage of a mobile phone in the flight.
Originally posted by: lovePC

Tabloid

He was clearly drunk and tried to make an issue out of me talking on the phone. I've travelled a million times, and I didn't break any rules. The aircraft was on the tarmac when I finished an important call. By then this man was screaming. He dropped names and said he knows the Sheikh in Dubai and would get me deported. I took out my credit card and challenged him to make a call to the Sheikh right there from the aircraft's paid phone. He behaved in a cheap manner and said "I know you Bollywood starlet types". That made me lose it because I value my dignity.

the question is, was it on tarmac when she began her phone call?
hmm..the guy's account sounds absurd...he does seem to be drunk during the whole episode....PC's account sounds more believable...
but u never know...
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it hard to beleive that Priyanka, who is so careful and disciplined about every aspect of her career and image would publicly say something so nasty and disrespectful about Dilip Kumar.
 If she did I'd have to hate her because I adore Dilip Kumar.
Nope, this whole thing sounds very inlikely, except for Priyanka getting cranky with the geezer.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seems like both were at fault here thought Priyanka's story makes more sense than the guy's version.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't think Priyanka denied being on the phone?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes she do not deny about being on phoen but about accusing dilip kumar no no

and she even said she called saira banu and told her about the incident
I don't know if this man was legitimate with his concern or if he's trying to get his 15 minutes of fame

I do know that I like him since he's got PC so riled up๐Ÿ˜†

And phones these days have an "Airplane Mode" option so that a person doesn't need to shut them off. Functions such as phoning and texting are shut off while other features could still be used so maybe the man was using it but not for communication purposes
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago