Priyanka Chopra accused of in-flight misbehaviour - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prodigy007

Somebody should've just handed her a Mills & Boon book, problem solved
or they could have kept her busy on a hot dog..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seems like the the flight attendants didn't want to tell her to switch off her phone because she was a star. Celebs get special treatment! If they did their job, this wouldn't have happened. They are also at fault!
why couldnt PC just take a private plane?? she could have talked on the phone all the way to Dubai. 
I happened to be sitting one seat in front of Priyanka. I was snoozing and didn't know there was a situation till I heard shouting.
It appears that the guy had an issue with her being on the phone. That's totally absurd

This proves PC was indeed on the phone, wasnt she. Yes the other guy is no less. They deserve each other.

Actually you can leave your mobile on by leaving it on an aeroplane mode, howver if you use it for communicating it interferes with the signal and causes issue.

Both are at fault here but I don't think PC would say "Who the hell cares about that old man?" Edited by Shayal_Kumar - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjali10

why couldnt PC just take a private plane?? she could have talked on the phone all the way to Dubai. 

She can't afford one...she says she is underpaid remember! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anjali10

Oh well... She is not Deepika that she has a fleet of airlines at her disposal..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Priyanka Chopra accused of in-flight misbehaviour

^ this is one of the disadvantages of being famous.

choo tak nehi kar saktey ho aap. 😑🀒 

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Oh well... She is not Deepika that she has a fleet of airlines at her disposal..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Given her recent interview about DP Im sure DP would be very glad to help her out.

PC should try to put her Pinky in baby Mallya's pocket next time, you never know.πŸ˜†
It totally pisses me off when people use their cell phones while pumping thr gas at gas stations as well .. like seriously cant you wait two minutes?. And who the hell cares if they are a star flight attendants should do thr job and let them know of rules.