!!!~Daksh-Naina Paradise~!!! OPEN

Posted: 13 years ago

Born and brought up in an upper-middle class Maharashtrian family. Discipline is a trait that he learnt from his father. He is a devoted brother and a son, but his family and even his parents are a little scared of him. He is a man of few words but has deep love inside. He is the person who will never step on the wrong side of maryada. The only woman he has known closely is his mother and though a lot of women have tried to get in to his life but he has resisted them all. He is tough from outside but will sacrifice for his family for his love. Naina brings out the passion and affection that even he did not he possesses.
Join Daksh aka Gaurav's IF profile link:-https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10261/gaurav-bajaj/
Gaurav's facebook Fan Page:- If anyone finds it, i'll add the link.

On the outside it looks that Naina has everything beauty, brains, charm, decent money but for Naina these things do not matter. She is willing to exchange everything she has for a simple home, parents, brothers, sisters and finally a man who loves her.

But she does not show her vulnerability to anyone as for the outside world she has everything. She is perfect and she lets this myth survive. She wants no one's pity but deep down she is a scared. She is the kind of girl who will do household work with Aai (Daksh's mother), sit on the kitchen stool with her expensive saree and eat food straight from the dibba. She will keep her pallu on her back in front of Baba (Daksh's father) but she will also dress to impress Daksh. She is a simple girl yet charming. She is innocent yet daredevil. She is malleable yet stubborn. She looks tough but is vulnerable. She will lead life on her own terms but will also give up everything for the man she loves.
Join Naina aka Parvati's IF profile link:-https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10262/parvati-vaze/

Gaurav S Bajaj essays the role of Daksh Patwardhan in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina serial. He

is the new face of Indian television who has bagged the role of Daksh in Star Plus and Shakuntalam's new show Sapnon Se Bhare Naina. Gaurav being relatively new to television is equally excited as well as nervous as he plays the male lead in the show that is placed in the afternoon slot. He did a cameo in the famous star one show Miley Jab Hum Tum.

Parvati Vaze. Remember her? Well she appeared in "Bachna Ae Haseeno" Hindi movie in 2009 as one of girl Ranbir Kapoor dates. Ranbir Kapoor dates every girl he meets. And she is one among those girl she meets and dates. Perhaps you won't remember her - with big names as Bipasha Basu, Minissha Lamba and Deepika Padukone stealing the limelight in the movie along with Ranbir Kapoor.
With very small role in "bachna Ae haseeno", she is now trying step into South India movies world. She will be seen in Telugu. She has already done photo session down in Andhra for some movies.

General Rules
1> No bashing of actors or serial is allowed in this thread. This thread is for Daksh-Naina couple fans. Please do not post here if you don't like them.
2> This thread is meant for discussion about Daksh-Naina only. Please do not discuss other characters here. General discussion about the show is obviously allowed.
3> Please follow the General Code of Conduct of IF before posting.
4> Please refrain from posting in larger fonts of entire message in bold capitals.

What are we waiting for?
Christmas?😆
Start Posting!

HAVE FUN...😳

⭐️  ⭐️Topic Maker's Note:- Please do not post in this thread as the first AT is not finished.
The link to the first At is.....https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1579402⭐️  ⭐️
😳As I did not get a response for a long time... you are free to use this thread too.😳

Edited by radt - 13 years ago

It's about a girl who has lots of dreams she wants to fulfil for herself and her friends and family. The story begins with Naina living in a house with her mom who always showed no love to her. Eventually, she begs her mother as to why she is not loved by her mom. The mother confesses that she is not her real mother, but only her dead husbands daughter. Naina distraught decides to leave the house. In doing so, her best friend Shristi is getting married and to rid her sorrows for the time being, she goes to her house and helps with the wedding preparation. Daksh is introduced into the show when he sees Naina at random places, such as the train station and then at the wedding as he is from the boys side. He instantly feels annoyance from Naina because he misunderstands her actions and thinks less of her character through various events. After the wedding preparation, Naina realizes her biggest dream is to become a wedding planner. She then decides to leave for Mumbai to start her career there. Upon arriving Mumbai, she goes through several struggles to find her her place in the big city. During the struggles, she meets a mysterious lady whom she runs into during her morning jogs. Eventually, when Naina is in desperate need of help, the lady takes her in her house and barely convinces the stubborn Naina to live as a paying guest. Vibha helps out Naina make preparation for the wedding. Mr. Patwardhan is against the idea of Naina staying alone in the house in their absence. Vibha's friend is happy with Naina's arrangements for her daughters wedding. Vibha informs Daksh that they are going to attend a marriage ceremony of some distant relative and will be home only after a day. Naina misses her mother on her birthday. There is a power cut in the house when Naina is alone. She gets frightened to hear somebody's footsteps outside the house. Its Daksh who has come home whom Naina thinks is a thief. She is not able to see him as there is a power cut in the house. She tries to hit him but is not able to do so. Daksh is also not able to see Naina and thinks some thief is inside his house. They both decide to call the police but then Daksh catch hold of Naina. They are shocked to see each other. Later Naina finds out that Chintu is no one else but Daksh and he is Mr. Patwardhan and Vibha's son Daksh is angry to see Naina in the house. Naina tells him that she is staying at his place as a paying guest. Daksh does not approve of this and asks her to go away. He attempts to throw away Naina'a stuff but Naina stops him from doing so. Both of them fall on the ground and just then Sridhar who is Daksh's uncle enter the house. He misinterprets them and thinks they were doing something wrong.  He tells Vibha not to keep her in their house. Sanket and Rohini come home after the wedding. They are shocked to witness the argument going on in their house. Sridhar keeps on accusing Daksh and Naina. Daksh argues with him and tells him that there's nothing between him and Naina. Sridhar behaves rudely with Naina and asks her to pay a huge amount of money if she wants accommodation Vibha asks Sridhar to let Naina stay and assures him that she will pay the full deposit to him as soon as she gets the money. Sridhar tells her to be Naina's guarantor and asks her to sign on a stamp paper taking Naina's responsibility. But Rohini does not allow her to sign on the paper. Later Naina asks Vibha not to go against her family and help her. She prepares to leave the house. Vibha apologizes to Naina for not being able to help her out. Naina thanks Vibha for everything and tells her that she is going to miss her big time. Vibha gets emotional to see Naina leaving her house. Naina too feels bad to leave everyone all of sudden as she was deeply attached to them. Daksh spots Naina with an agent who is showing her places to stay and again misinterprets her. Mrs. Swami comes at the Patwardhan's place to look out for Naina. She praises Naina in front of all and tells her that she is a very hard working girl. Mrs. Swami brings a cheque of fifty thousand for Naina. Sridhar keeps the cheque with her asks Vibha to let Naina come and stay with them. Naina is happy when Vibha informs her that she can now come and stay with them. Vibha is happy to see Naina back. Naina is shocked to see a change is Sridhar's behavior. Sridhar tells Naina that the house is divided into two parts and shows her the part which is their. She asks Sridhar for her cheque. She also asks Sridhar not to poke his nose in her matters and let her meet anyone in the house whom she wants Naina feels bad to witness Sridhar's behavior towards his family. Naina decides to give Vibha a surprise and keep a surprise gift for her in her room. She enters the house through the window. Daksh is shocked to witness this and thinks Naina is trying to steal something. And begins a story of khatti-meethi nonk-jhonk.

As of now, the current track takes us to where Naina is at a job interview and the job requires her to be married. During the interview the interviewer sees a picture of Daksh, so they assume Daksh as Naina's husband and ask her to meet him. In order to convince Daksh to go to the meeting, Naina blackmails Daksh with having an affair with her, which concinces Daksh enough to go to the interview.

Wikipedia Link:-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapnon_Se_Bhare_Naina

radt
elu_ash
aweshome_moi
masooma bukhari
crazyfairy
biryani
anu17
viren347
vivacious95
geetanshi

Wanna Join the AT, post here and I'll add you!😳
Please Join Gaurav's and Parvati's FC to increase their celeb ranking.
Also, please hit the Chaska meter to increase the show's ranking.

All the members creations will be added here.😳

(credit) radt😳
(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳
(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳

(credit) radt😳

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(credit) radt😳

Thanks Elu! Welcome to the thread!
May i add you too?🤗
WOW!!>...
The Page truly looks fab.!!....
Loved how you've managed this,and the creations are simplyyyy awesome!!!......😃

Well,we already had an AT for DakshNa.You might not have known about that,coz the place isn't very active.Here's the link:

Kindly,let -Priyalicious- know about this Thread,through a PM or something.So,she may let you know if she wants to continue with that one or not.😳

Regards.
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
add mee toooo
this is an awesome thread u have made radt
Hey!...r u saying Ranbir Kapoor dated Parvati?!
I really like the thread though...every forum has a thread for the lead couples..
thanks!
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

WOW!!>...
The Page truly looks fab.!!....
Loved how you've managed this,and the creations are simplyyyy awesome!!!......😃

Well,we already had an AT for DakshNa.You might not have known about that,coz the place isn't very active.Here's the link:

Kindly,let -Priyalicious- know about this Thread,through a PM or something.So,she may let you know if she wants to continue with that one or not.😳

Regards.

I am so sorry!
I did not find it.... I seriously did check the first few pages...
But it wasn't there so I thought of it!
We can Finish that and start it later.
I am sorry again!😳
Sigh! All efforts in vain!😆
Originally posted by radt

I am so sorry!
I did not find it.... I seriously did check the first few pages...
But it wasn't there so I thought of it!
We can Finish that and start it later.
I am sorry again!😳
Sigh! All efforts in vain!😆

i like both of them but please don't mind this one's better 😛