Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How did sunheri die???????? did she die before the leap? or after?

i started watching the show after the leap............ so no idea about the past...............
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkknight007

i started watching the show after the leap............ so no idea about the past...............

We don't know eitherπŸ˜• That track is yet to be shown.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was indddeeeddd VERY shockinggg!!! ..... it was really saddening .... n felt soooooooooooooooooo angry at rajveeerr !
since m seeing NAIDL for da first tym .. all dse really amused me .
btw may i no who is avatar??? n wat connection dus he hv wd amba - jhanvi -ammaji???
sryy for pestering u guyzz wd qsns bt need to no da characters to understand da story better :-)
thanks in advance
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

it was indddeeeddd VERY shockinggg!!! ..... it was really saddening .... n felt soooooooooooooooooo angry at rajveeerr !

since m seeing NAIDL for da first tym .. all dse really amused me .
btw may i no who is avatar??? n wat connection dus he hv wd amba - jhanvi -ammaji???
sryy for pestering u guyzz wd qsns bt need to no da characters to understand da story better :-)
thanks in advance

You will find this link useful 😊

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have a feeling that Rajveer might be killed by Avatar.................... i will be glad if this happens.

Avatar will surely want to murder rajveer if he ever comes to know about this........... but i think jhanvi & amba will stop him from taking the law in his own hand......... (especially jhanvi.......... after all Tasha is unforgettable..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so she will not allow to kill)

I know!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Tasha is unforgettable. She always shows some 'jhalak' of 'Tasha' in 'Jhanvi' πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i don't know because i also started watching the show from just before the leap. well i was familiar with most of the characters from before, but i actually started 'following' the show only after i learned that Tasha was to play Jhanvi's role. couldn't miss the show for Tasha!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and i don't seem to remember that sunehri was present  when the family was trying to escape from Bhanupratap....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post harsha
i reckon rajveer will be sent to jail cause its amba that ammaji is against this time...
no matter what amba will win this case
PemaKarpo thumbnail

That's what I think too⭐️ Unless she is murdered🀒😭 It's quite possible, you knowπŸ˜• Considering that Shikha's exiting the soap shortly Ammaji may not murder her, but can't say the same about Jogi and Gaji 

I really wish the CVs have a peaceful method of exciting such a wonderful character!

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was reading abt some of the queries abt Avatar, Sunehri, Amba & relationships:

Sunehri was there until the last episode before the leap; essentially the actress who plays her, Shivangi Sharma, did not want to be aged post leap...therefore, she is now relegated to a photograph...I am sure her death will be shown in a dramatic fashion because there is a hush-hush quality when it comes to what happened to her (Gajji's expressions when ppl talk abt her look pretty guilt-ridden).

Avatar: he killed his father, who was basically a drunk, womanizing backstabber...he sold Ammaji & co out to Bhanupratap while pretending to be an ally of Ammaji.  Avatar is extremely righteous & he made his father pay for his sins...

Amba: she is Ammaji's daughter; she was to have been killed when she was a baby per Ammaji's retarded rithi rivaj, but the nursemaid who was asked to do so, raised her instead.  Therefore, Amba is sister to Jogi, Gajji & Raghav and Avatar's cousin...

Hope this is helpful😊
Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fiddub

events have definitely go on a full circle, but am sure the results will be diff since this time there's Jhanvi and Amba. And am sure Kaajal's death was brought about so that Amba comes back face to face with her mother and teach her a lesson.

"Kaajal's death was brought about" by the Colors Creative Team, and read the rest as above.