India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

After the Wedding

madi08 Newbie
madi08
madi08

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i have a bad feeling that after the wedding guddu is not going to take runjhun with him as he want the money and he will tell the mamas that he will take the money and leave runjhune here.

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i really hope that doens't happen because he should take runjhun with him....let's see what happens though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madi08

i have a bad feeling that after the wedding guddu is not going to take runjhun with him as he want the money and he will tell the mamas that he will take the money and leave runjhune here.

He will not take and he will not go either!!!!
Clearly Vishnu will get angry that he had asked G to break the wedding and not marry himself.
So, Vishnu will refuse to give G money and G will refuse to budge from the house until he gets the money.
Hence both R & G will live in Pandey Nivas.

That is what I think.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishcynthia32edabellarusha4003tehzeeb25

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
sounds like a great thought...but i don't really care if guddu leaves pandey niwas or not as long as he takes runjhun with him. please guddu, runjhun is the key to your mother's health.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007shanak.hotrusha4003

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Bee5 you could be right and that's what i was thinking because mama and mamis won't let Runjhun go now so Guddu will have to stay or maybe he will leave runjhun at pandey niwas and when his mom knows about it she will want her DIL to live with them...i don't know what can happen....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007tehzeeb25bee5

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I hope guddu does not leave without runjhun..

wont the good luck now go to guddu..does this mean that his mum gets well??..Confused
..NoBody.. IF-Rockerz
..NoBody..
..NoBody..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

This is poosible...
he may not take hunjhun with him...
If guddu's mom comes to know abt his son's sudden marraige..she may force guddu to bring her DIL ....Confused

tehzeeb25

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I have exactly the same feeling
but I also think that sooner or later he will take her with him but theses some days are going to be  super troubled..

Poor runjhun

shanak.hot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index