India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

kis se chaha -kis ne diya (Page 3)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
uff sanjh don't even get me started....i can't believe i am actually drooling on maaneet (well thats the believeable part) but in a different show?
seriously, choti bahu ke cvs antaryaami hain....jo geet ke behre cvs to bilkul bhi nahin hain....how can a marriage only consist of a freaking forehead kiss?LOL
ohh ya i forgot...everything else is harmful for the superhuman baby!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

uff sanjh don't even get me started....i can't believe i am actually drooling on maaneet (well thats the believeable part) but in a different show?
seriously, choti bahu ke cvs antaryaami hain....jo geet ke behre cvs to bilkul bhi nahin hain....how can a marriage only consist of a freaking forehead kiss?LOL
ohh ya i forgot...everything else is harmful for the superhuman baby!
ya dear cb ke cv r much better now i am thinking of changing ours wid them howzthatLOL
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

no its last time for cv omg how can they be such a fool drowning  their own ship Angry
                 It seems cv's ka dimaag ka dahi jaam gaya that's why they r presenting us bhajans...... ab agar Maaneet ka pani mei aag lagane ki tatics dekhkar bhi kuch na sikhe then they'll definitely drown their own ship.......Angry                               

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 March 2011 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidrdee142saanjh11

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Exactly Sanjh, I'm so mad about the whole thing and am glad that our fellow Maaneetians / Geetians are taking action on this.

Just look at how hot the promo looked and the pics are mind blowing. What the hell is wrong with our CV's they are really crazy. They have such a hot commodity in their hands and they ignore it and someone else is taking advantage of the Maaneet chemistry.

How can the CV's be so stupid as to ignore their best USP and let someone else use it to raise their TRP's. I'm sure the TRP's of CB are gonna skyrocket and these stupid CV's are not worried about the TRP's of their own show.

Oh they make me so madAngry All they seem to be concentrating on is AA and the new stupid characters.

They have the Maaneet chemistry and beautiful characters like Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha and do they use itAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey bobby n dee 
now i seriously want to kick cv abhi tak we were blaming maneet but now what?? now all r speechless abt their chemistry now no one will dare to blame them but cv unka hum kya kare holi ke paani mein hii dubo dete hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidrdee142bobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

hey bobby n dee 
now i seriously want to kick cv abhi tak we were blaming maneet but now what?? now all r speechless abt their chemistry now no one will dare to blame them but cv unka hum kya kare holi ke paani mein hii dubo dete hai LOL

I know we should all seriously protest this and I like the suggestion of spamming the FB page after today's episode, I'm glad that people are taking action and we should totally support them. Bobby I pm'd you too with mysterygurl's post. 

So lets all Halla BolLOL

saanjh11bobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

no its last time for cv omg how can they be such a fool drowning  their own ship Angry
                 It seems cv's ka dimaag ka dahi jaam gaya that's why they r presenting us bhajans...... ab agar Maaneet ka pani mei aag lagane ki tatics dekhkar bhi kuch na sikhe then they'll definitely drown their own ship.......Angry                               

Bobby that's what they are doing, drowning their own ship, stupid CV's

saanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

hey bobby n dee 

I know we should all seriously protest this and I like the suggestion of spamming the FB page after today's episode, I'm glad that people are taking action and we should totally support them. Bobby I pm'd you too with mysterygurl's post. 

So lets all Halla BolLOL
                                                                                                                                                                       Me posted my comment in mysterygurl's post .........Really yaaro,we should literally kick the cv's for giving us these bhajans & all....can't understand why they r hell bent in ruining the magic of the show.......others can encash Maaneet's sizzling chemistry & they can't......Angry

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 March 2011 at 3:55am

sindu_gurtidrdee142

Go to top