Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Feefi

i hope Alok walks in at that time and asks why they both are wet! LOL

Oh Feefi U r being Mean to Sushaan.....But I will take itROFL ROFL ROFL

that is gonna be SOOO embarrassing, i just can't imagine being in their place and having to answer the familyROFL

aabh kaam kia hai sbh k samne to jawab bhi to den na...... ROFL

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I know feefi but it was their stupidity???? or waht ever u want to call it.... What surprise me was Ishaan asking Suhaana to Joine him in Shower.... Comeone Dude.... U live in a joint family... Bathroom is nt exactly joined to the bedroom .... Family / Smeone is bound to see them coming out of the bathroom togather....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Feefi

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
For me the hero sahab,s expressions were
when Badi Maa asked Bed kaisay toota, loved Suhana,is immediate reatcion to Rajni,s comment in a force fulll voice as she was not ready to take the BLAME and said Ishaan ke waja say hua hai, this whole part until the end was SGP trade mark, they know how to calm fans like me down after doing something which half would like and half wouldnt, sub kay liyee Kuch na kuch !!! I would want Alok to ask Ishaan about the bed, Ishaan would be like this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaserialmad111192FeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I know feefi but it was their stupidity???? or waht ever u want to call it.... What surprise me was Ishaan asking Suhaana to Joine him in Shower.... Comeone Dude.... U live in a joint family... Bathroom is nt exactly joined to the bedroom .... Family / Smeone is bound to see them coming out of the bathroom togather....

exactly... it's a combined bathroom for all of the family...and everyone is at home or they all roam around all the time.. but i think Ishaan was just kidding, it's suhana who took it literally ROFL  now ishaan will never kid with her! 

111192iViews

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
It was so hillarious, the way Rajni asked sushaan is how it the bed broke.. and the way inder,elesh started laughing and gave signal to rajini and then rajini started laughing..

Really Rajini dialogue is the so good.. i couldn't stop laughingROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

For me the hero sahab,s expressions were
when Badi Maa asked Bed kaisay toota, loved Suhana,is immediate reatcion to Rajni,s comment in a force fulll voice as she was not ready to take the BLAME and said Ishaan ke waja say hua hai, this whole part until the end was SGP trade mark, they know how to calm fans like me down after doing something which half would like and half wouldnt, sub kay liyee Kuch na kuch !!! I would want Alok to ask Ishaan about the bed, Ishaan would be like this

i agree poor ishaan, he was soo embarrassed especially after the whole family got to know about his doingLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Aray SGP kay Salmaan Khan such mai apnay aap ko Salmaan he samajh rahay thay , agay ka socha nahi, aur woh bhi eik baar Pakday janay kay baad, Badi saw the bed kaand, now is he waiting for Papa or Dadaji to see it,

111192iViews

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Actually ishaan was kidding and making joke ki suhana sharmagayi.. to take bath along with him, he never though suhana will react like this... Ab Suhana se panga nehi legaa..ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by abhi786 - 11 March 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmad111192iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index