Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-11 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 7)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

By the way ...congrats....you again made to HOF...Big smile
ya headaches do bring in partial amnesia tooLOL
oh...Suds getting on your nerves too....loved you Gadha kick...that has been such  a legendary kick...i wrote it in my WU and then we were discussing on EDT and appu made a thread and you made a siggieLOL one kick made every one kick into actionLOL
yup....Huma I totally agree would love Dutta fighting blind this once...the way he trained was awesome..
so am expecting a good Ranga beating ahead....Dont take panga with Dutta RangaLOL
me too love his eyes but this will be different and am waiting for itWink
hope they dont turn the fight scene into comic relief like the fight after the reunion where BGs were falling over themselves to drown themselves in the waterLOL
P.s. by the way I love your signatureWink...and it is a p.s. too naLOL

Thank you...Smile....ya, i was discussing it with bushra and mano online and made it...still have to make one where ullu stops laughing once seema puts the gun to his forehead...lol..
hmm..well according to the article D asks for ranga to be forgiven so i am not sure if he will get beaten up,  but suds for sure will...
dont even remind me of those BGs falling in the water one by one..LOL...but u no chazzy is involved so i am sure there is going to be some humor involved..LOL
yup...u got my sig line..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Srushti-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thnks Srush.....

suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Me 1st (he he he)

Mai agayi'.!!Winkoh !! tu aa gai Azy!!! aaja!!!

It was a hell of a day and good news is my gamma is ok!Big smile Thank you for ur prayers and all, it really meant a lot!Embarrassedthat is fantastic news and am so glad for youBig smile

So here I am after 4 hour up and down drive had a hot shower and good dinner tying to comment on ur update!!!Smile *rubs her hands* *blinks blinks* *yawns*   me sleeeepy!!Sleepy ohhhh!! you should have slept first....my thread was going no where....and anyways..I always know you read whatever ant-shunt I write, you do readEmbarrassed

Are yaara if this has to start with seema and this evil kala, tel me how come I for one not to fall a sleep!! *sprinkle some water to her face*LOLoh poor you!! I know how it is to have her face thrown at you like thatOuch

I totally hate the way she cryingAngry, given a chance a 5 year old will cry better than her,LOL god this woman!yup...anyone can cry better than her...she is one torturous actressAngry

I stop writing about that whole scene, u have done enough justice to it!!!
 oh thank God for that!!!  I really did not have energy left to discuss herLOL

Now coming to the TASHA, finally I mean FINALLY they have realized they r husband and wife and also newly marriedWinkLOL. For god sake stop acting like grandparents!! I loved loved the eating that halwa partDay Dreaming Day Dreamingand the way they were playing with thatDay Dreaming, but seriously if they cut short the cooking part and showed more eating part would have been nice,Confused but then again we were given free cookery lessons!!LOL *shouldn't we thank CV's for that* LOL ya..thank god They stopped acting like Gran-granny as you said and the halwa part was tooooo sweetEmbarrassed ofcourse the making was too long...but that is waaaay better than Seema kala so am fine with itLOL

Then that photo shoot kala and ullu discussingDead, last birth kala must be a photographer!LOL That's y this birth she is so obsessed with photos!LOLI know..it looks like some photographer ki bhatakti aatma has ghusofied in her bodyLOL

Wow my darling sherDay DreamingDay Dreaming [I should say our, otherwise ill get boots from all the forum girlsLOLLOL] he is full and form!!Day Dreaming   3 cheers for DSP! Hip hip hurrah! ClapClap yippeee three cheers for DSP.....he is back and howStar

That woman was kind of rude but even I forgive her cos she still doesn't no who she is talking with!!Winkand also her husband's life is in danger so that is okOuch

Next week awaits a super duper episode!!!Wink Will wait eagerly for it, plus the holi special!!!Big smileyup just cant wait...*jumping with glee*

Hope I have done my buk buk and hope I didn't board u!!Embarrassedoye!! dont you dare stop this bak bak...Angry.. I happen to love it very muchEmbarrassedLOL

Pardon me for my English!!!EmbarrassedBig smile only if you pardon me for mineWinkLOL

Hope u fine by now with the flue and do take care of yourself!!!

Health is wealth!!!ahh!! golden wordsStar ... thanks yaara...am better now...thank you so much

Loads of love and hugHugHugHuglot of hugs to you tooHugHugHugHug

Azmiya!!!Big smile

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Shrush,

I hope that you are feeling better today.
 Yup Smile...am feeling better..thanksBig smile
Needless to say that i loved your update and even the episode minus some of the alien species populating PN these days. thanks ....ya..those alien species are major reasons for my headacheOuch A few days back, i wrote on Zuby's or Pooja's thread that PN ka pura shudikaran will be mandatory as soon as we get rid of all the corruptive elements in there....Dutta aur Nakusha ke personal aashianey ko to wall to wall rip kar ke uss mein to maha mritunjay ka jaap bhi karna parega. itna jo ashubh ho gaya hain..... I know...PN needs to be rebuilt all over again...and am sure Dutta would then change name of PN to NN..Nakusha NiwasEmbarrassedAnd that Kurta will have to be soaked in Vanish then dipped in Dettol before using silky conditioners to get rid of all those bad vibesoh!! dont even remind me of that kurta...had been one of my bestest souvenir package...espcecially after that coat-bandage scene and now it is totally ruinedCry....as Naku does have to preserve this lasting memento of their first JMM stint. I was, actually, thinking that MR could possibly organise an auction of all those "hotttttttttttttttt" short sleeved figure hugging kurtas that he is wearing right now....Japan (with all due respect) ke liye IF girls ki taraf se relief fund ke liye kaam aayega...What say?ya....what better way to help them in these days of calamity Smile

On a serious note, yes, we all need to spare a moment to reflect and pray for all those struck by this terrible tragedy....a cruel reminder to all that we cannot afford any more complacency when it comes to our personal commitments when it comes Mother Nature.oh...the way those videos showed, it looked like Mother Nature was acting on some curse against them, really a sad sight ...Just praying mother nature to show some benevolence towards themCry

Like everyone else on this thread,,,dont really feel like attracting any bad vibes from Seema's pathetic and frankly tasteless display on a badly caked faceAngryAngryAngry but the one thing that warmed my heart was despite the cruel way she ripped Tasha's snap, she could not get rid of Nakusha's hands with RED BANGLES off Dutta's heart....Even the Almighty has decreed ke kuch bhi ho, Nakusha will always be the loving dhaal that will protect Dutta from all evil.
oh..that is one wonderful thought....i didnot notice in such detail....Embarrassed.... I dont think seema will be the third corner of this story...it is just not possible...I just hope she dies her death at Kala's hand...would serve her right and Tasha would not have her ghost lingering on their headOuch
And now to the icing on the cake, that whole halwa feeding part was so sweet and let me say it loud and clear, overtly sensual.....jo bhi aas laga ke baithe hain ki humein kabhi SR ki jhalkiyan dikh jaye.....iss se zyada khoobsoorat and sweet scene dekhne ko nahin milega. you are so right....SR is needed for those stupid shows where the chemistry is so lacking between the characters that that they need to show those intimate scenesDead. in here  we have a chemistry that would scorch the scene and have us gasping for air even without them touching each otherEmbarrassed
Hayeeeeeeeeeeee....Did you notice Nakusha and Dutta's fingers so intimately intertwined when they came out of their own jungle teepee....Hamare Sher-E- Gadha has finally learnt how to hold Nakusha's hands......this JMM2 was sooooooooooo necessary. Ab ye nazara Seema aur Kala ko dikh jaye to hamare kaleje mein thandak miley. LOLLOLLOL finally they learnt to hold hands instead of wrist catching and all thatLOL Seema and Kala can just drown themselves in chullu bhar paani for all I careDead

And Dutta, the leader was a delight...ClapClapLooking at him take charge, instigating a mini mental rebellion in the Jungle vasis' mind to take control of their destiny was wonderful. it says a lot about why leaders are not manufactured ever and the best are born to lead by example. Cant wait now for the exciting week ahead where i want Dutta in the blind Samourai avatar taking on Ranga and Chaskar, the best ever means to send a loud and clear message to the pseudo Don'ess in PN and her sidekick that an injured lion is one of the species to be feared the most as their strikes can only kill....Also an opportunity for him to align all his accomplices on his side and alienate any hesitant ones that Dutta reigns supreme, and silence any doubters out there.
yup..they would be so frightened out of their wits when they would come to know, blind or not, out of his house and fort, backstabbed by his sister and the whole gang...he still has the power to come out as a winner...so large he is, they are almost a pygmy in compared to the giant called DuttaStar...
@ bold...spot onClap
My only regret is that Baaji is still being denied any actions in these exciting times....CVs do find a way to get him out of that cubby hole in PN now.
 Baaji will be out soon...I was just wishing Seema would do the honours...and now i wish that she would just stay away from Dutta's family...Angry
Take care and do take heed when driving back and forth Madam.......You never know what lurks out on those treacherous road.
 thank you madam....I know, I was lucky to come back without ramming into anything or anyone...but will take care the next timeEmbarrassed...you to0 take care and thanks for such detailed commentsBig smile...am so glad you could take out time to comment on my post Big smile
Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 March 2011 at 5:39am

KavitaDRPooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

By the way ...congrats....you again made to HOF...Big smile
ya headaches do bring in partial amnesia tooLOL
oh...Suds getting on your nerves too....loved you Gadha kick...that has been such  a legendary kick...i wrote it in my WU and then we were discussing on EDT and appu made a thread and you made a siggieLOL one kick made every one kick into actionLOL
yup....Huma I totally agree would love Dutta fighting blind this once...the way he trained was awesome..
so am expecting a good Ranga beating ahead....Dont take panga with Dutta RangaLOL
me too love his eyes but this will be different and am waiting for itWink
hope they dont turn the fight scene into comic relief like the fight after the reunion where BGs were falling over themselves to drown themselves in the waterLOL
P.s. by the way I love your signatureWink...and it is a p.s. too naLOL

Thank you...Smile....ya, i was discussing it with bushra and mano online and made it...still have to make one where ullu stops laughing once seema puts the gun to his forehead...lol..Plz plz ..do make it... I think Ana put caps of that scene in her 'kodak moments' thread...but would lvoe to have a siggie on itLOL...am so creatively dumbEmbarrassed dont know how to make...but am so glad you guys do itBig smile
hmm..well according to the article D asks for ranga to be forgiven so i am not sure if he will get beaten up,  but suds for sure will...ya....he might be forgiven if the article is true...but I dont think that he will be spared of some mega beating....after all he had brutally injured Tanaji..he does deserve punishment...and your suds is going to get beaten by Baaji...I wont be satisfied without thatOuch
dont even remind me of those BGs falling in the water one by one..LOLya that was one mega comic scene...i was laughing my head offLOL...but u no chazzy is involved so i am sure there is going to be some humor involved..LOLyup ..love the actor...his dialogue delivery...especially when he insults suds is hilarious...love him and going to miss him a lotEmbarrassedLOL
yup...u got my sig line..Tongue
very clever one that isWink

KavitaDRPooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the update Smile

Thanks for the comment, BinnyBig smile