Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-11 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 6)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Srushti! Thanks yaar for taking time to reply to my post in detail. I loved it needless to say!

First of all sorry from me... I forgot... you are right... you rightly mentioned about Japan. We all are with our Japanese friends in their trying times. Aren't we?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thankssssssss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Srushti! Thanks yaar for taking time to reply to my post in detail. I loved it needless to say!

First of all sorry from me... I forgot... you are right... you rightly mentioned about Japan. We all are with our Japanese friends in their trying times. Aren't we?

Hey Manju ...I should be thanking for your encouragement...or I would really lose my morale to write...
and yess.. we all are with them in this moment of grief....God give them patience and may nature show them benevolenceBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66suhana19ivy_11-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Thankssssssss

Thanks Gurti-kash..may I know your name plzzEmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hey HumaHug
Thanks yaara for detailed commentsEmbarrassed
And I was reminded of you only when was writing, because you told me yesterday that you had a headache...I just knew how you would have felt...oh you had that traffic problem tooLOL.. I understand...felt the same...LOL
The LTLian threadErmm...well good ideaThumbs Up...will do ASAP...would be great in the scenario naBig smile
You made a siggie of the pallu sceneLOL...good we can forget about the AS like feeling wala dialogue and only concentrate on the sceneLOL
Seema ... I really not talk about it.. have been tortured enough by her petulant child act..
I know ....she has always treated Dutta like a toy...before 10 years and today...she never changes, does sheAngry
Ya... even I thought why is Nakku starting to make halwa now??? D must have fainted from hungerLOL...poor guy...ate a sugar-free halwa and still found it tastyLOL...
Last scene was a total Dutta bhau scene...loved his un-relentlessness ...never-day-die attitude....he so totally forgot his handicap when he was telling people to arise and awake and fight...loved it////
Chazzy killing himselfLOL...Well I have the same fantasy about Suds...he putting gun on his own forehead and shooting his read-end instead...would love to see his expressions....missing your ullu's brain ka locha  so much....LOL
Blind D fighting...I really am jumping up and down with glee....after his training session...I feel that it will be far more interesting than Dutta with eyes fighting, hai na???Big smile

Proof of my headache: I dont remember telling you I had a headache...LOL..
hmm...no seema doesnt change...she is too selfish to truly change...
i doubt suds would kill himself..lol...his fate is to get beaten up by either baaji or suds..lol...yeah,suds has been getting too much on my nerves these days for me to write it..Ouch
I would have enjoyed the scene regardless of whether his eyesight was back or not..maybe more if his vision since I love Dutta's eyes...LOL...but this one i want to c without his vision coming back..i like some variety..we will c him fighting when his vision is back many times in the future..let this time different..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Proof of my headache: I dont remember telling you I had a headache...LOL..
hmm...no seema doesnt change...she is too selfish to truly change...
i doubt suds would kill himself..lol...his fate is to get beaten up by either baaji or suds..lol...yeah,suds has been getting too much on my nerves these days for me to write it..Ouch
I would have enjoyed the scene regardless of whether his eyesight was back or not..maybe more if his vision since I love Dutta's eyes...LOL...but this one i want to c without his vision coming back..i like some variety..we will c him fighting when his vision is back many times in the future..let this time different..

By the way ...congrats....you again made to HOF...Big smile
ya headaches do bring in partial amnesia tooLOL
oh...Suds getting on your nerves too....loved you Gadha kick...that has been such  a legendary kick...i wrote it in my WU and then we were discussing on EDT and appu made a thread and you made a siggieLOL one kick made every one kick into actionLOL
yup....Huma I totally agree would love Dutta fighting blind this once...the way he trained was awesome..
so am expecting a good Ranga beating ahead....Dont take panga with Dutta RangaLOL
me too love his eyes but this will be different and am waiting for itWink
hope they dont turn the fight scene into comic relief like the fight after the reunion where BGs were falling over themselves to drown themselves in the waterLOL
P.s. by the way I love your signatureWink...and it is a p.s. too naLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 March 2011 at 8:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Huma-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hi srush!!! Wink
i posted my comment on page 1...!!!Embarrassed
hope u read it [liked itEmbarrassed]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Dear Shrush,

I hope that you are feeling better today.

Needless to say that i loved your update and even the episode minus some of the alien species populating PN these days. A few days back, i wrote on Zuby's or Pooja's thread that PN ka pura shudikaran will be mandatory as soon as we get rid of all the corruptive elements in there....Dutta aur Nakusha ke personal aashianey ko to wall to wall rip kar ke uss mein to maha mritunjay ka jaap bhi karna parega. itna jo ashubh ho gaya hain.....And that Kurta will have to be soaked in Vanish then dipped in Dettol before using silky conditioners to get rid of all those bad vibes....as Naku does have to preserve this lasting memento of their first JMM stint. I was, actually, thinking that MR could possibly organise an auction of all those "hotttttttttttttttt" short sleeved figure hugging kurtas that he is wearing right now....Japan (with all due respect) ke liye IF girls ki taraf se relief fund ke liye kaam aayega...What say? Smile

On a serious note, yes, we all need to spare a moment to reflect and pray for all those struck by this terrible tragedy....a cruel reminder to all that we cannot afford any more complacency when it comes to our personal commitments when it comes Mother Nature.

Like everyone else on this thread,,,dont really feel like attracting any bad vibes from Seema's pathetic and frankly tasteless display on a badly caked faceAngryAngryAngry but the one thing that warmed my heart was despite the cruel way she ripped Tasha's snap, she could not get rid of Nakusha's hands with RED BANGLES off Dutta's heart....Even the Almighty has decreed ke kuch bhi ho, Nakusha will always be the loving dhaal that will protect Dutta from all evil.

And now to the icing on the cake, that whole halwa feeding part was so sweet and let me say it loud and clear, overtly sensual.....jo bhi aas laga ke baithe hain ki humein kabhi SR ki jhalkiyan dikh jaye.....iss se zyada khoobsoorat and sweet scene dekhne ko nahin milega. Hayeeeeeeeeeeee....
Did you notice Nakusha and Dutta's fingers so intimately intertwined when they came out of their own jungle teepee....Hamare Sher-E- Gadha has finally learnt how to hold Nakusha's hands......this JMM2 was sooooooooooo necessary. Ab ye nazara Seema aur Kala ko dikh jaye to hamare kaleje mein thandak miley. LOLLOLLOL

And Dutta, the leader was a delight...ClapClapLooking at him take charge, instigating a mini mental rebellion in the Jungle vasis' mind to take control of their destiny was wonderful. it says a lot about why leaders are not manufactured ever and the best are born to lead by example. Cant wait now for the exciting week ahead where i want Dutta in the blind Samourai avatar taking on Ranga and Chaskar, the best ever means to send a loud and clear message to the pseudo Don'ess in PN and her sidekick that an injured lion is one of the species to be feared the most as their strikes can only kill....Also an opportunity for him to align all his accomplices on his side and alienate any hesitant ones that Dutta reigns supreme, and silence any doubters out there.

My only regret is that Baaji is still being denied any actions in these exciting times....CVs do find a way to get him out of that cubby hole in PN now.

Take care and do take heed when driving back and forth Madam.......You never know what lurks out on those treacherous road.

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 12 March 2011 at 9:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamozart66Pooja_219chithoosuhana19-Azy-ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-MrsKhan

Go to top