Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-11 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 5)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Hi Srushti
Hope you get well soon. Thanks for the detailed yet amusing update despite being ill.

For most part I watched Tasha and Dutta in yesterday's episode. Dutta must have been famished to  actually eat 3-4 bites of the "sugar-free" halwa. Usually he eats only one niwala.Confused

Dutta's reaction to mrs tanaji's comment regarding his blindness was heart wrenching. MR's acting was so subtle and effortless.Clap

The closing scene was too good ---totally unexpected. Loved the way he threw the stick, his attitude  ekdam Dutta ishtyle. Embarrassed

Kala reminded me of Kaa the serpent singing trust in me to Seema, the bratty kid. The mute button comes in handy at these times..LOL LOL

hi Ivy....am so glad to have you on WUBig smile...and so sweet of you...thanks for your concerns...am so overwhelmedEmbarrassed
ya....good thing you noticed....he actually ate more than one biteLOL...of the sugar free halwaLOL
I know felt like slapping that woman...but thik hai..it was her husband's life at stake...to maaf kiyaLOLLOL
the last scene had my spirits high...am waiting for mondayLOL
oh ..you could use the mute button....I couldnot Cry
But thanks yaara.....Loved to have you on this thread...do keep in touchBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Hi shrush Big smile. * makes a puppy face*
Soory yaara in spite booking the 1st spot I could not. Post a comment Cry
I had to rush back to my gamma, she is v sick! Cry
Just came online , just cos of u to post my due comment Embarrassed
But I won't go in detail, cos I on a rush Ouch
Will defo post 1 when I get back home! Its a promise Embarrassed
Thank u and once again v v hilarious update! Was able to lift my mood in spite of all the things happening around me, and I am v grateful about it!
U r a superb writer!!!
Take care of ur self and take medication! We want ur WU!! Wink
Loads of hugs
Azmiya Embarrassed

owwww. Azy yaara...you came specially for meEmbarrassed..am so overwhelmed...and no issues yaara..I understand and you should be by your granny's side right now...and dont give this another thought...
I pray your granny be alright, hale and hearty soon....
oh ...am so glad it could uplift your mood yaara...god bless and take care...and dont worry about your granny...she will be alrightBig smile
Thanks yaaraBig smile

suhana19-Azy-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Post cannot be quoted.

Srushti!

Thank you for the lovely update and hats off to you for taking time to mention the Japan earthquake Thumbs UpThumbs Upand pray for everyone, I am praying for the safe return of my loved one. You managed to put a smile on my face with your hilarious update.SmileSmile

The gajar halwa scene alone was enough to keep me going for the entire episode as I cannot agree more with you on wanting to kill that chipkali seema'''..makes my blood boil.AngryAngry Seriously would love to give our D a hygiene wash for having even been in contact with her, let alone allowing her to ruffle his hair or worse still him biting her fingers DisapproveDisapprovewhen she was feeding him'eeeeeooooooow'..yuck'.puking. I am sure he did a dettol wash after that scene, remember his lecture on SBS when a doc tried inserting a needle'..thank God he is well informed'ha ha.

Anyways, the only good thing from this episode ' getting seema to become a sl'..t once again, we don't want her to make the BIG sacrifice'''.how we all LOVE TO HATE HER. D aur N ko zara bhi guilt nahi hona chahiye.

Would love to write more but will wind up for now have a great week end all you gals.

love you all.
P.S. So sorry srush, selfish me, hope u are feeling better now, get well before the ROAR IN THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!

hey srush! thanks for the promt reply. my name is viji and i live in qatar, my hubby is in Japan and is on a flight back right now, praying for his safe return. he looks a lot like MR BlushingBlushingBlushingand now you gals know why i watch this serial.....heee....hee...heeee 

Edited by chithoo - 12 March 2011 at 6:48am

suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Post cannot be quoted.

Srushti!

Ohhh,,,thanks yaara...May I know your nameEmbarrassed

Thank you for the lovely update and hats off to you for taking time to mention the Japan earthquake Thumbs UpThumbs Upand pray for everyone, I am praying for the safe return of my loved one.

oh...yaara itna to banta hai na...We all feel for the victims from the bottom of my heart....

oh....you are waiting for your loved one to come back...may God bless that person with God speed and may he/she return hale and hearty...Smile

You managed to put a smile on my face with your hilarious update.SmileSmile

Am glad the update could make you smileSmile

The gajar halwa scene alone was enough to keep me going for the entire episode as I cannot agree more with you on wanting to kill that chipkali seema'''..makes my blood boil.AngryAngry

The gajar ka halwa scene made by heart go *whoosh*....lovely sceneBig smile Seema Angry... I just wanted to kill her or gag her with one kilo cotton stuffed in her mouthAngry

Seriously would love to give our D a hygiene wash for having even been in contact with her, let alone allowing her to ruffle his hair or worse still him biting her fingers DisapproveDisapprovewhen she was feeding him'eeeeeooooooow'..yuck'.puking. I am sure he did a dettol wash after that scene, remember his lecture on SBS when a doc tried inserting a needle'..thank God he is well informed'ha ha.

haha hygeine wash...good idea...the germs of such people are very horrendousOuch plllzzzz dont remind me of those biting fingers and etc scenes....

Anyways, the only good thing from this episode ' getting seema to become a sl'..t once again, we don't want her to make the BIG sacrifice'''.how we all LOVE TO HATE HER. D aur N ko zara bhi guilt nahi hona chahiye.

ya,,even me did not want her to die martyrLOL.....love to hate herLOL

Would love to write more but will wind up for now have a great week end all you gals.

Thanks yaara for taking time to comment..plzz do keep comingBig smile

love you all.
P.S. So sorry srush, selfish me, hope u are feeling better now, get well before the ROAR IN THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!! arre na yaara...am feeling better...thanks yaara....and am full too ready for the road in the jungleBig smile

chithoosuhana19

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

Srushti!

Ohhh,,,thanks yaara...May I know your nameEmbarrassed

Thank you for the lovely update and hats off to you for taking time to mention the Japan earthquake Thumbs UpThumbs Upand pray for everyone, I am praying for the safe return of my loved one.

oh...yaara itna to banta hai na...We all feel for the victims from the bottom of my heart....

oh....you are waiting for your loved one to come back...may God bless that person with God speed and may he/she return hale and hearty...Smile

You managed to put a smile on my face with your hilarious update.SmileSmile

Am glad the update could make you smileSmile

The gajar halwa scene alone was enough to keep me going for the entire episode as I cannot agree more with you on wanting to kill that chipkali seema'''..makes my blood boil.AngryAngry

The gajar ka halwa scene made by heart go *whoosh*....lovely sceneBig smile Seema Angry... I just wanted to kill her or gag her with one kilo cotton stuffed in her mouthAngry

Seriously would love to give our D a hygiene wash for having even been in contact with her, let alone allowing her to ruffle his hair or worse still him biting her fingers DisapproveDisapprovewhen she was feeding him'eeeeeooooooow'..yuck'.puking. I am sure he did a dettol wash after that scene, remember his lecture on SBS when a doc tried inserting a needle'..thank God he is well informed'ha ha.

haha hygeine wash...good idea...the germs of such people are very horrendousOuch plllzzzz dont remind me of those biting fingers and etc scenes....

ya,,even me did not want her to die martyrLOL.....love to hate herLOL

Thanks yaara for taking time to comment..plzz do keep comingBig smile

love you all.
P.S. So sorry srush, selfish me, hope u are feeling better now, get well before the ROAR IN THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!! arre na yaara...am feeling better...thanks yaara....and am full too ready for the road in the jungleBig smile

hey srush! thanks for the promt reply. my name is viji and i live in qatar, my hubby is in Japan and is on a flight back right now, praying for his safe return. he looks a lot like MR BlushingBlushingBlushingand now you gals know why i watch this serial.....heee....hee...heeee 

suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Hey Viji...oh ... your hubby is in JapanShocked...hope he is safe and we all will pray for his safe return...Smile
and he looks like MRShocked...Viji now you are deadLOL...forum mein teri jaan pe ban aayegiLOL..Keep him safe from the forum girls....LOL..ya we totally understand why you are hooked to the showEmbarrassedLOL

chithoosuhana19

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Hey Viji...oh ... your hubby is in JapanShocked...hope he is safe and we all will pray for his safe return...Smile
and he looks like MRShocked...Viji now you are deadLOL...forum mein teri jaan pe ban aayegiLOL..Keep him safe from the forum girls....LOL..ya we totally understand why you are hooked to the showEmbarrassedLOL
ha ha thanks darling, now u know why i didn't tell before.WinkWink but no probs he is such a sweetheart and is so possessive  and protective just like our DBlushing but that does not stop him from appreciating other girls....he has a big heartHeart and has a place for all...Big smile

suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

ha ha thanks darling, now u know why i didn't tell before.WinkWink but no probs he is such a sweetheart and is so possessive  and protective just like our DBlushing but that does not stop him from appreciating other girls....he has a big heartHeart and has a place for all...Big smile

oh he is posessive is heWinkLOL...but seems you are totally like nakku...not the jealous type...so are ready to have everyone take place in his heartLOL

chithoosuhana19

Go to top