Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi shrush 😃. * makes a puppy face*
Soory yaara in spite booking the 1st spot I could not. Post a comment 😭
I had to rush back to my gamma, she is v sick! 😭
Just came online , just cos of u to post my due comment 😳
But I won't go in detail, cos I on a rush
Will defo post 1 when I get back home! Its a promise 😳
Thank u and once again v v hilarious update! Was able to lift my mood in spite of all the things happening around me, and I am v grateful about it!
U r a superb writer!!!
Take care of ur self and take medication! We want ur WU!! 😉
Loads of hugs
Azmiya 😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiran255

Hi Srush 

thank u for the detailed wu !
hey Kirraaannnnn!!!  Thankks yaara!!!
first of all i like to say 
u are right our forum was very positive
but dear i want to tell u one thing 
my lil sis sits on another forum (no names)
wahan baateein kam 
phadday zyada hotay hai :P
ehheheheheheh
so it still is best plus
yup it is the best...am not denying it...but still it was better than the best when I came...and i really can't bear it deteriorating
Thanks To ALLAH TALLAH million times 
i have never meet any bad mouth till now :D
Lucky for you...Me too....no bad mouths till date😆

so je coming to epi !
tasha was the best thing ever hapened to me 
and this epi just prove that again !
Love Dutta 
aaaaaaaaahhhhh SRush 
i so want him !
heheeh....Join the 'Can I have him, plzzzzz' wala line😆
oh back to update
I understand tu baar baar kaha kho jaati hai😆
the way he was eating awwwwwww 
want to give him a hug :)
lovely scenes absolutely gorgeous scene😃
but what was the worst part in all the scene 
was the cut to cut scene of seema 
ohhhhhhh GIshhhhh oh dont tell me about it...the way they kept ping ponging from PN to jungle and back ws too grotesque.. one moment was in absolute bliss and the other moment absolute hell😆
is want to kill her pls pls kill her na Kiran😃
and the way she cried 
YUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
disgusting !absolutely disgusting🤢

and when she says 
i can live without Dutta 
i was like 
TU mar ja naaaaaaaa!abhi ke abhi mar jaa chhipkali😡
after a long time i was watching an epi (usually im at uni in evening )
and what torture i have to go through cant explain !
But ye pic lkahan say aye koi ye bata day !
has morey man snapped it :Pit is an absolutely pathetic pic..the way tasha are looking in the camera 🤢
and dutta expression in the pic <3 it was like 'eh...errr what??'😆
but she tore it 
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh 
she tore the pic 
i will tore her :!#$4'me too wanted to tear her from limb to limb😛😆
sickooooooooooooo 

and wow kala has noone else to share news with xcept ULLu !chudail and ullu and chhipkali...can it get any better🤢
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
hate it !
but finally wohoooooooooooooo 
lasttttttt scene :P
Dutta in action !
the way he hold the lathi <3
awesome !
loved it :P
the last scene was worth everything...every torture inflicted....majjha avi gai..as we say😆
p.s dont u think Tanaji wife looks like his elder sister :pmore like the mother to the 'kid'
hhehehhehh
thaks Srush for taking torture for us !
cuz today i also see the torture myself :Poh you saw..so sorry for that..but I think the last scene was worth the torture na😉.
thanks yaara...😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hi Srushti
Hope you get well soon. Thanks for the detailed yet amusing update despite being ill.

For most part I watched Tasha and Dutta in yesterday's episode. Dutta must have been famished to  actually eat 3-4 bites of the "sugar-free" halwa. Usually he eats only one niwala.😕

Dutta's reaction to mrs tanaji's comment regarding his blindness was heart wrenching. MR's acting was so subtle and effortless.👏

The closing scene was too good ---totally unexpected. Loved the way he threw the stick, his attitude  ekdam Dutta ishtyle. 😳

Kala reminded me of Kaa the serpent singing trust in me to Seema, the bratty kid. The mute button comes in handy at these times..😆 LOL

hi Ivy....am so glad to have you on WU😃...and so sweet of you...thanks for your concerns...am so overwhelmed😳
ya....good thing you noticed....he actually ate more than one bite😆...of the sugar free halwa😆
I know felt like slapping that woman...but thik hai..it was her husband's life at stake...to maaf kiya😆😆
the last scene had my spirits high...am waiting for monday😆
oh ..you could use the mute button....I couldnot 😭
But thanks yaara.....Loved to have you on this thread...do keep in touch😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Hi shrush 😃. * makes a puppy face*
Soory yaara in spite booking the 1st spot I could not. Post a comment 😭
I had to rush back to my gamma, she is v sick! 😭
Just came online , just cos of u to post my due comment 😳
But I won't go in detail, cos I on a rush
Will defo post 1 when I get back home! Its a promise 😳
Thank u and once again v v hilarious update! Was able to lift my mood in spite of all the things happening around me, and I am v grateful about it!
U r a superb writer!!!
Take care of ur self and take medication! We want ur WU!! 😉
Loads of hugs
Azmiya 😳

owwww. Azy yaara...you came specially for me😳..am so overwhelmed...and no issues yaara..I understand and you should be by your granny's side right now...and dont give this another thought...
I pray your granny be alright, hale and hearty soon....
oh ...am so glad it could uplift your mood yaara...god bless and take care...and dont worry about your granny...she will be alright😃
Thanks yaara😃
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Post cannot be quoted.

Srushti!

Thank you for the lovely update and hats off to you for taking time to mention the Japan earthquake 👍🏼👍🏼and pray for everyone, I am praying for the safe return of my loved one. You managed to put a smile on my face with your hilarious update.😊😊

The gajar halwa scene alone was enough to keep me going for the entire episode as I cannot agree more with you on wanting to kill that chipkali seema'''..makes my blood boil.😡😡 Seriously would love to give our D a hygiene wash for having even been in contact with her, let alone allowing her to ruffle his hair or worse still him biting her fingers 😒😒when she was feeding him'eeeeeooooooow'..yuck'.puking. I am sure he did a dettol wash after that scene, remember his lecture on SBS when a doc tried inserting a needle'..thank God he is well informed'ha ha.

Anyways, the only good thing from this episode ' getting seema to become a sl'..t once again, we don't want her to make the BIG sacrifice'''.how we all LOVE TO HATE HER. D aur N ko zara bhi guilt nahi hona chahiye.

Would love to write more but will wind up for now have a great week end all you gals.

love you all.
P.S. So sorry srush, selfish me, hope u are feeling better now, get well before the ROAR IN THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!

hey srush! thanks for the promt reply. my name is viji and i live in qatar, my hubby is in Japan and is on a flight back right now, praying for his safe return. he looks a lot like MR ☺️☺️☺️and now you gals know why i watch this serial.....heee....hee...heeee 

Edited by chithoo - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

Srushti!

Ohhh,,,thanks yaara...May I know your name😳

Thank you for the lovely update and hats off to you for taking time to mention the Japan earthquake 👍🏼👍🏼and pray for everyone, I am praying for the safe return of my loved one.

oh...yaara itna to banta hai na...We all feel for the victims from the bottom of my heart....

oh....you are waiting for your loved one to come back...may God bless that person with God speed and may he/she return hale and hearty...😊

You managed to put a smile on my face with your hilarious update.😊😊

Am glad the update could make you smile😊

The gajar halwa scene alone was enough to keep me going for the entire episode as I cannot agree more with you on wanting to kill that chipkali seema'''..makes my blood boil.😡😡

The gajar ka halwa scene made by heart go *whoosh*....lovely scene😃 Seema 😡... I just wanted to kill her or gag her with one kilo cotton stuffed in her mouth😡

Seriously would love to give our D a hygiene wash for having even been in contact with her, let alone allowing her to ruffle his hair or worse still him biting her fingers 😒😒when she was feeding him'eeeeeooooooow'..yuck'.puking. I am sure he did a dettol wash after that scene, remember his lecture on SBS when a doc tried inserting a needle'..thank God he is well informed'ha ha.

haha hygeine wash...good idea...the germs of such people are very horrendous plllzzzz dont remind me of those biting fingers and etc scenes....

Anyways, the only good thing from this episode ' getting seema to become a sl'..t once again, we don't want her to make the BIG sacrifice'''.how we all LOVE TO HATE HER. D aur N ko zara bhi guilt nahi hona chahiye.

ya,,even me did not want her to die martyr😆.....love to hate her😆

Would love to write more but will wind up for now have a great week end all you gals.

Thanks yaara for taking time to comment..plzz do keep coming😃

love you all.
P.S. So sorry srush, selfish me, hope u are feeling better now, get well before the ROAR IN THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!! arre na yaara...am feeling better...thanks yaara....and am full too ready for the road in the jungle😃

chithoo thumbnail

hey srush! thanks for the promt reply. my name is viji and i live in qatar, my hubby is in Japan and is on a flight back right now, praying for his safe return. he looks a lot like MR ☺️☺️☺️and now you gals know why i watch this serial.....heee....hee...heeee 

-Srushti- thumbnail

Hey Viji...oh ... your hubby is in Japan😲...hope he is safe and we all will pray for his safe return...😊
and he looks like MR😲...Viji now you are dead😆...forum mein teri jaan pe ban aayegi😆..Keep him safe from the forum girls....😆..ya we totally understand why you are hooked to the show😳😆
chithoo thumbnail

Hey Viji...oh ... your hubby is in Japan😲...hope he is safe and we all will pray for his safe return...😊
and he looks like MR😲...Viji now you are dead😆...forum mein teri jaan pe ban aayegi😆..Keep him safe from the forum girls....😆..ya we totally understand why you are hooked to the show😳😆

ha ha thanks darling, now u know why i didn't tell before.😉😉 but no probs he is such a sweetheart and is so possessive  and protective just like our DBlushing but that does not stop him from appreciating other girls....he has a big heart❤️ and has a place for all...😃
-Srushti- thumbnail

ha ha thanks darling, now u know why i didn't tell before.😉😉 but no probs he is such a sweetheart and is so possessive  and protective just like our D☺️ but that does not stop him from appreciating other girls....he has a big heart❤️ and has a place for all...😃

oh he is posessive is he😉😆...but seems you are totally like nakku...not the jealous type...so are ready to have everyone take place in his heart😆