Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-11 Mar,2011 Comp

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me 1st (he he he)

Mai agayiโ€ฆ.!!๐Ÿ˜‰

It was a hell of a day and good news is my gamma is ok!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for ur prayers and all, it really meant a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ

So here I am after 4 hour up and down drive had a hot shower and good dinner tying to comment on ur update!!!๐Ÿ˜Š *rubs her hands* *blinks blinks* *yawns*   me sleeeepy!!๐Ÿฅฑ

Are yaara if this has to start with seema and this evil kala, tel me how come I for one not to fall a sleep!! *sprinkle some water to her face*๐Ÿ˜†

I totally hate the way she crying๐Ÿ˜ก, given a chance a 5 year old will cry better than her,๐Ÿ˜† god this woman!

I stop writing about that whole scene, u have done enough justice to it!!!

Now coming to the TASHA, finally I mean FINALLY they have realized they r husband and wife and also newly married๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. For god sake stop acting like grandparents!! I loved loved the eating that halwa part๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜and the way they were playing with that๐Ÿ˜, but seriously if they cut short the cooking part and showed more eating part would have been nice,๐Ÿ˜• but then again we were given free cookery lessons!!๐Ÿ˜† *shouldn't we thank CV's for that* ๐Ÿ˜†

Then that photo shoot kala and ullu discussing๐Ÿคข, last birth kala must be a photographer!๐Ÿ˜† That's y this birth she is so obsessed with photos!๐Ÿ˜†

Wow my darling sher๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ [I should say our, otherwise ill get boots from all the forum girls๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†] he is full and form!!๐Ÿ˜   3 cheers for DSP! Hip hip hurrah! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

That woman was kind of rude but even I forgive her cos she still doesn't no who she is talking with!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Next week awaits a super duper episode!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Will wait eagerly for it, plus the holi special!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope I have done my buk buk and hope I didn't board u!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pardon me for my English!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope u fine by now with the flue and do take care of yourself!!!

Health is wealth!!!

Loads of love and hug๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Azmiya!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Main bhi aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†

Srush main tera kya karu,tujhe main office se ghar jaldi jaane ko bola tha naa ๐Ÿ˜ก
Be careful when u drive dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Tu phir Dutta ko tease kar rahi hai,srush.Lagta hai tujhe mera belan bahut pasand hai๐Ÿ˜†

Kala & seema ki eternal love story continues,mujhe to aisa lag raha tha dutta in ke bich me KMH hai.๐ŸคฃActually today i came to conclusion why Kala hates nakku,nakku left her for dutta even though kala ne usse MS pehnaya,phir bhi woh Kala ko bhool gayi๐ŸคฃKitni bewafa nikli nakku๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
OMG,Kala knows Dutta ke mann ki baat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Excuse me Miss make up ki dukan ,do u know what is mann๐Ÿ˜ก
Seema i have no  words to spare for u๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

The whole gajar ka halwa making remnided me of Karanji scene๐Ÿ˜ minus supriya๐Ÿ˜ก
Dutta was looking so adorable in that new kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ & today both of them were  genuienely enjoying themselves.They were actually flirtingโ˜บ๏ธ
Ab to mujhe bhi dutta ki eye-sight ka intezar hai,haye those intense staresโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
**sorry main jara bhool gayi thi,i am already booked๐Ÿ˜ณ**
Such a simple eating scene,but as dutta says - pet bhar gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kala got super excited becaz ullu's plan worked,now someone pls. provide her chullu bhar paani to dubofy๐Ÿ˜†
Aaj kal CV's ko koi aur kaam nahi hai kya,jab dekho tab photo sessions chalu rehta hai. Ab kala ko PN people ki photo session karwani hai๐Ÿ˜ก
Par woh photos shiroli me kis address pe bhejengi

I simply loved the last scene.Dutta is born leader & he proved it once again.I just loved that laathiwala part & the reflexive action of Mahadevji.
I didn't like that lady pointing out him being blindBut,i forgive her becaz she doesn't know he is lion .

Thanks Srush for such wonderful update despite ur poor health๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I apologise for my lame comments,but the reason u know dear.
Tere next update me ekdum dhansu comment likhungi ,promise๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
hey!! thanks Az and Pooji...waiting for your detailed replies...
Sorry for the late update but have stated the reasons in the update itself๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hey Shabz...fivr...make it a sticky plzz...am done with it....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
After watcing the Tasha scenes I only have one thing to say:
Bedardi Tere Pyar Ne
Deewana Kar Diya
Kahin Bhi Lage Na Jiya

Nice watch...looking forward to the action next week :)
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey srush what a lovely update dear oh poor thing u r not feeling very well phir bi u giving us what a sweet update!๐Ÿ˜Š oh srush dear i hope u feel better soon ๐Ÿค— it has been ages since i get to read updates acha laga coming to the form .
i am having difficulty my pc screen not working therefore hard to come when i can i am using my TV screen it is hard though!๐Ÿ˜ญ the epi was good spsly tasha's scene minus kala seema!!
omg seema is unbelevable how can she trust kala what a damp girl but it will b interesting to c how she will react when D-N back! i love how u said it prayshit my foot absolutely srush she has n't  got it in her bone to not be selfish seema๐Ÿ˜› 
tasha feeding each other was beautiful to watch & D teasing her  i can't wait 4 this 2 to get more close it will be beautifl 2 watch!๐Ÿ˜ demand srush can we have them plzzzz!๐Ÿ˜† tank u haan 4 the awesome update with ur lovely fun comments sorry 4 mistake can't proof read the screen to far but i hope u feel better asap take care dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tasha scene was the onli reason i watched the epi..other wise the SK scenes wer so annoying..seema tearing tasha's pic...wel tuf luk seema, tearing a pic wnt tear tasha apart...dutta loves her so much tht he cn neva leave her
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Srushti - Hope you are feeling much better.  It is the weekend so you may have time to take care of yourself.  Thanks so much as always for the wonderful and humorous update, it was written really well even if you were not feeling well.  The story is moving from Dutta's storyline perspective. The story needs to focus a little more on TaSha's relationship each passing day but as I am not sure how this would be viewed in India culturally, I am not certain this is what LTL's CVs will do except to leave this to the viewers' imagination.  Not much movement on the other character's though and much dissatisfaction on why the CVs has decided to flip-flop with Seema's personality.  Changing her personality back to selfishness will serve no real purpose in the storyline except to drag this track with her in the storyline for a while longer.  Thanks again.  Aneesa Edited by nizam13 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope you are feeling better Srushti....Be careful driving when you have a headache...๐Ÿ˜Š...A couple of days ago I had a severe headache and had gone to pick up my sister from her school....I was in the middle of the intersection waiting to do a left turn when the light turn red, cars from the opposite side slowed down and I was staring at them like a fool wondering how come they stopped moving instead of doing the turn...๐Ÿ˜†

Hey, why dont you bring back that We are the LTLians thread???..๐Ÿ˜Š

I watched yesterday's Tasha scene again..and even though AS was mentioned by gadha, I found the wiping face with the pallu part cute..I even made  a siggie on it...๐Ÿ˜›

When I read about Seema tearing up Tasha pic in the live update, I was very mad at her but when I skimmed through the scene, and I skimmed very fast, I didnt feel mad at her at all..๐Ÿ˜•...maybe because I dont think the actress acted well and wasnt moved by the scene or maybe because I pity Seema...It is sad to see someone who was on the path of becoming a good person slip up like that, isnt it....

P.S. what's up with Seema crying I want my Dutta...he is not a toy that Kala can buy for her..๐Ÿ˜›

Now, I dont cook at all but I think it takes hours to make halwa...D was obviously very hungry...Naku didnt even give him a snack before making that halwa...toh kya Dutta itney ghantay bhookha bhaita raha?..๐Ÿ˜›...no wonder he didnt wait for her to come back with honey before starting to eat the halwa..๐Ÿ˜†

I totally skipped Kala/Suds scenes, cant stand that bloodsucking duo anymore...

Loved the last scene and the precap...Next week will surely be very exciting...I am sure it will be blind D fighting with Chazzy/Ranga...but i did like the idea of Chazzy killing himself more....
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒYeh kya Srush? You were driving despite being so ill? Should have had someone pick you up na? Get well soon, dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow! Such a lively update itne beemaari mein bhi.๐Ÿ‘ Was slightly down but your comments had me in splits ๐Ÿ˜† Feel so much better now.Thanks๐Ÿค— Oh dear! Four more days to go!Kaise rahoongi tere updates padhe bina๐Ÿ˜ญ Will miss you badly Srush๐Ÿ˜ญ

How the Churail-Chipkali hogged the episode yesterday๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก I was screaming at the TV screen asking them to go drown themselves in the toilet.๐Ÿคข

But as always Patil Saab & unka gaajar ka halwa saved the day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† BTW Srush doesn't that halwa takes up most of the day to cook?๐Ÿ˜• Toh kya tubelight Vahini made my sweetheart wait for so long? Re Vahini! Bachche ki jaan legi kya? Itni der kya kar rahi thi?
Aur Bhookkad kyun kaha tumne Sweetie ko?๐Ÿ˜ก Ab itni talwaar baazi ke baad bhook toh lagegi na?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Last five minutes took my breath away. After getting two thappads from Mom I'm on my way to buy a new bed for myself๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Jump kar kar ke aakhir khatiya tod hi daala maine.๐Ÿ˜†
DSP will be back next week. Ab lagegi saare punteron ki vaaaaat!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for a superb update & Please take care of yourself๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love & Hugs

Zuby