Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-11 Mar,2011 Comp

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

merunushakiran patelshamnasasalimomsx3niki_pnER_ER_YAHumtum25pushpa_kannanfarha451288LoveMishaldhlgirlOnly4Dilishsriyapoojadent4uRatiKoniJia1sp87mahalaxmikrgattuattack_007bmm1985notsorrynurulainkomal_w25Nimmi.KavitaDRpbtghoshChit15Chaudhrytmlastminmushkan_2003AbhiAni-Fivr-mnx12Yuvika_15sparikhspringssub_rosakiran255Rose_Petalbfunofbb123rama_2010Wanderbugmozart66Pooja_219prnczWarda.-Azy-...Binny...-Carrie-NainaSengalivy_11anna44Roarksuhana19..Gurti-Kash..sanw--Sia--smile.saraHamlet53-Huma-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Me 1st (he he he)

Mai agayi….!!Wink

It was a hell of a day and good news is my gamma is ok!Big smile Thank you for ur prayers and all, it really meant a lot!Embarrassed

So here I am after 4 hour up and down drive had a hot shower and good dinner tying to comment on ur update!!!Smile *rubs her hands* *blinks blinks* *yawns*   me sleeeepy!!Sleepy

Are yaara if this has to start with seema and this evil kala, tel me how come I for one not to fall a sleep!! *sprinkle some water to her face*LOL

I totally hate the way she cryingAngry, given a chance a 5 year old will cry better than her,LOL god this woman!

I stop writing about that whole scene, u have done enough justice to it!!!

Now coming to the TASHA, finally I mean FINALLY they have realized they r husband and wife and also newly marriedWinkLOL. For god sake stop acting like grandparents!! I loved loved the eating that halwa partDay Dreaming Day Dreamingand the way they were playing with thatDay Dreaming, but seriously if they cut short the cooking part and showed more eating part would have been nice,Confused but then again we were given free cookery lessons!!LOL *shouldn't we thank CV's for that* LOL

Then that photo shoot kala and ullu discussingDead, last birth kala must be a photographer!LOL That's y this birth she is so obsessed with photos!LOL

Wow my darling sherDay DreamingDay Dreaming [I should say our, otherwise ill get boots from all the forum girlsLOLLOL] he is full and form!!Day Dreaming   3 cheers for DSP! Hip hip hurrah! ClapClap

That woman was kind of rude but even I forgive her cos she still doesn't no who she is talking with!!Wink

Next week awaits a super duper episode!!!Wink Will wait eagerly for it, plus the holi special!!!Big smile

Hope I have done my buk buk and hope I didn't board u!!Embarrassed

Pardon me for my English!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Hope u fine by now with the flue and do take care of yourself!!!

Health is wealth!!!

Loads of love and hugHugHugHug

Azmiya!!!Big smile

Edited by AzMishy - 12 March 2011 at 9:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abi71Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Main bhi aa gayiLOL

Srush main tera kya karu,tujhe main office se ghar jaldi jaane ko bola tha naa Angry
Be careful when u drive dearSmile

Tu phir Dutta ko tease kar rahi hai,srush.Lagta hai tujhe mera belan bahut pasand haiLOL

Kala & seema ki eternal love story continues,mujhe to aisa lag raha tha dutta in ke bich me KMH hai.ROFLActually today i came to conclusion why Kala hates nakku,nakku left her for dutta even though kala ne usse MS pehnaya,phir bhi woh Kala ko bhool gayiROFLKitni bewafa nikli nakkuLOLLOLLOL
OMG,Kala knows Dutta ke mann ki baatLOLLOLLOLExcuse me Miss make up ki dukan ,do u know what is mannAngry
Seema i have no  words to spare for uAngryDead

The whole gajar ka halwa making remnided me of Karanji sceneDay Dreaming minus supriyaAngry
Dutta was looking so adorable in that new kurtaEmbarrassed & today both of them were  genuienely enjoying themselves.They were actually flirtingBlushing
Ab to mujhe bhi dutta ki eye-sight ka intezar hai,haye those intense staresBlushingEmbarrassed
**sorry main jara bhool gayi thi,i am already bookedEmbarrassed**
Such a simple eating scene,but as dutta says - pet bhar gayaBig smile

Kala got super excited becaz ullu's plan worked,now someone pls. provide her chullu bhar paani to dubofyLOL
Aaj kal CV's ko koi aur kaam nahi hai kya,jab dekho tab photo sessions chalu rehta hai. Ab kala ko PN people ki photo session karwani haiAngry
Par woh photos shiroli me kis address pe bhejengiD'oh

I simply loved the last scene.Dutta is born leader & he proved it once again.I just loved that laathiwala part & the reflexive action of Mahadevji.
I didn't like that lady pointing out him being blindOuchBut,i forgive her becaz she doesn't know he is lion .

Thanks Srush for such wonderful update despite ur poor healthClapClapClap

I apologise for my lame comments,but the reason u know dear.Ouch
Tere next update me ekdum dhansu comment likhungi ,promiseBig smile

Lots of hugsHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 11 March 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniabi71pbtghoshmnx12-Carrie-suhana19prncz-Srushti-smile.sara

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hey!! thanks Az and Pooji...waiting for your detailed replies...
Sorry for the late update but have stated the reasons in the update itselfEmbarrassed
Hey Shabz...fivr...make it a sticky plzz...am done with it....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
After watcing the Tasha scenes I only have one thing to say:
Bedardi Tere Pyar Ne
Deewana Kar Diya
Kahin Bhi Lage Na Jiya

Nice watch...looking forward to the action next week :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prnczsuhana19-Srushti-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey srush what a lovely update dear oh poor thing u r not feeling very well phir bi u giving us what a sweet update!Smile oh srush dear i hope u feel better soon Hug it has been ages since i get to read updates acha laga coming to the form .
i am having difficulty my pc screen not working therefore hard to come when i can i am using my TV screen it is hard though!Cry the epi was good spsly tasha's scene minus kala seema!!
omg seema is unbelevable how can she trust kala what a damp girl but it will b interesting to c how she will react when D-N back! i love how u said it prayshit my foot absolutely srush she has n't  got it in her bone to not be selfish seemaTongue 
tasha feeding each other was beautiful to watch & D teasing her  i can't wait 4 this 2 to get more close it will be beautifl 2 watch!Day Dreaming demand srush can we have them plzzzz!LOL tank u haan 4 the awesome update with ur lovely fun comments sorry 4 mistake can't proof read the screen to far but i hope u feel better asap take care dear!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshPooja_219prncz-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
tasha scene was the onli reason i watched the epi..other wise the SK scenes wer so annoying..seema tearing tasha's pic...wel tuf luk seema, tearing a pic wnt tear tasha apart...dutta loves her so much tht he cn neva leave her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219suhana19ivy_11-Srushti-

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@Srushti - Hope you are feeling much better.  It is the weekend so you may have time to take care of yourself.  Thanks so much as always for the wonderful and humorous update, it was written really well even if you were not feeling well.  The story is moving from Dutta's storyline perspective. The story needs to focus a little more on TaSha's relationship each passing day but as I am not sure how this would be viewed in India culturally, I am not certain this is what LTL's CVs will do except to leave this to the viewers' imagination.  Not much movement on the other character's though and much dissatisfaction on why the CVs has decided to flip-flop with Seema's personality.  Changing her personality back to selfishness will serve no real purpose in the storyline except to drag this track with her in the storyline for a while longer.  Thanks again.  Aneesa

Edited by nizam13 - 11 March 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

Go to top