Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#165~UMakeMeForgetHow2Breathe (Page 105)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover



and do u see her eyes Blushing wer they are staring Silly oye hoye
 
ya i know behoodasSilly lip staringBlushing


hes looking in her eyes bt she is Silly behoodaliciousness SillySilly

 i know she is being behoodiSilly and yeah she ddidnt want to give his shirt back coz she wanted him to be shirtlessBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever


 

 Raj simmiBlushing I was watchin on repeat kal after ages ROFLROFLROFL


Blushing they are soo amazing Silly

i wanna watchCryCryCryROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[
the pics r fine SillySillySilly u shud have told teh maker to use a diff designROFL

its hawt Blushing and the heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kee haal chaal ROFLROFLROFL

pagal its not made by Dangelz someone else ROFLROFLROFL and its rude if u tell someone to make in a particular style i think it is ROFLROFLROFL bt i love the colouring alsoBlushing Silly i dunno i dont care its just them making me happySillySilly

Im fine shine u say ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover



hes looking in her eyes bt she is Silly behoodaliciousness SillySilly

 i know she is being behoodiSilly and yeah she ddidnt want to give his shirt back coz she wanted him to be shirtlessBlushing


Haaww ya she did Blushing besharam ROFL OMG she reli wanted him to be shirtless Blushing oye hoye Silly sicko ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


 

 Raj simmiBlushing I was watchin on repeat kal after ages ROFLROFLROFL


Blushing they are soo amazing Silly

i wanna watchROFL

I know aisa pehli baar ah they are soo speicalBlushing Silly and yest i felt soo good after watching this ROFLROFLROFL i think im back to watching this scene everydayDay Dreaming

watch later ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover



hes looking in her eyes bt she is Silly behoodaliciousness SillySilly

 i know she is being behoodiSilly and yeah she ddidnt want to give his shirt back coz she wanted him to be shirtlessBlushing


Haaww ya she did Blushing besharam ROFL OMG she reli wanted him to be shirtless Blushing oye hoye Silly sicko ROFLROFLROFL

yaBlushing coz if hes shirtless and wen she hugs him u knwBlushing Ok im really sick ROFLROFLROFL and ya his back is sooo sexySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[
the pics r fine SillySillySilly u shud have told teh maker to use a diff designROFL

its hawt Blushing and the heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kee haal chaal ROFLROFLROFL

pagal its not made by Dangelz someone else ROFLROFLROFL and its rude if u tell someone to make in a particular style i think it is ROFLROFLROFL bt i love the colouring alsoBlushing Silly i dunno i dont care its just them making me happySillySilly

Im fine shine u say ROFLROFLROFL


oh ya ROFL its hawt i knwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the text style is also oye hoyeEmbarrassed

Im tired shired ROFLROFLROFL i wana shleep beep ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover



oh ya ROFL its hawt i knwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the text style is also oye hoyeEmbarrassed

Im tired shired ROFLROFLROFL i wana shleep beep ROFLROFLROFL

behoodi ROFLROFL I know i love the textBlushing and the smilesDay Dreaming she says shes taking suggestions im posting YuNa there ROFLROFLROFL

Haila why tired shired ROFLROFLROFL beep ROFLROFLROFL sleep beep wen u go home shome ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #87~YehDaffordMeraBFHai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1199   Views: 29052

Nadz_YuNalover 1199 29052 27 August 2010 at 6:06pm by .Manal.
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #86 DREAAMMMMMMMYYYYY!PARI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1202   Views: 28451

Nadz_YuNalover 1202 28451 23 August 2010 at 6:02pm by anjananazir
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #84 Pari hoon main

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1197   Views: 25478

Nadz_YuNalover 1197 25478 17 August 2010 at 2:46pm by gimzy
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #83 ~~~~ Salaam-e-ishq

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: gimzy   Replies: 1201   Views: 25365

gimzy 1201 25365 17 August 2010 at 12:23am by -naina-
We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Antares   Replies: 214   Views: 13419

Antares 214 13419 19 February 2010 at 5:32am by asmara19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index