ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@rashi
I did't know the meaning of rape i only knew that who have getting sex without her or his permision or forcely or by drinking alchohal this is rape....

but after rape people dont go to enjoy na?? as Veer was feeling bad, why Tapu was enjoying with the same person??? how can u say it was forcefully. may be they were drunk but not forcefullyLOLLOL

Abe pila ke sex karna bhi to rape hota hai
Angry

Edited by ankit111 - 11 March 2011 at 4:11pm

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

@rashi
I did't know the meaning of rape i only knew that who have getting sex without her or his permision or forcely or by drinking alchohal this is rape....

but after rape people dont go to enjoy na?? as Veer was feeling bad, why Tapu was enjoying with the same person??? how can u say it was forcefully. may be they were drunk but not forcefullyLOLLOL

Abe pila ke sex karna bhi to rape hota hai

Varun dear atleast dont talk like Tapu, i m not saying u Abe. continue ur nonsense talk. bye

Sorry yaar you dude yaar 'abe' is not a abususive laguage
two boy friends talking like this word.....
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
@Anki
you don't like So i am sorry......
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I am quite surprised with everyone here! Ur comparin what happened between Veeya to what Raghu did to Tapu? OK lets first point out that Raghu was getting Tapu drunk while he was in a normal state! Veer had gotten HIMSELF drunk! When Veer came he got intimate with Tapu first he fell onto her shoulder hugged her did all this intimate talking with her and then when she touched him he did not say anything. There was a deep set of emotional circumstances involved! Also dont forget it was between husband and wife! But Raghu went over to an already sleeping Tapasya and just because of his LUST he started touching her she was asleep! It was purely lust! So dont compare what Raghu did to what happened between Veeya!
sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I am quite surprised with everyone here! Ur comparin what happened between Veeya to what Raghu did to Tapu? OK lets first point out that Raghu was getting Tapu drunk while he was in a normal state! Veer had gotten HIMSELF drunk! When Veer came he got intimate with Tapu first he fell onto her shoulder hugged her did all this intimate talking with her and then when she touched him he did not say anything. There was a deep set of emotional circumstances involved! Also dont forget it was between husband and wife! But Raghu went over to an already sleeping Tapasya and just because of his LUST he started touching her she was asleep! It was purely lust! So dont compare what Raghu did to what happened between Veeya!

Hey Sanaya, how have you been?Smile

I am quite surprised with everyone here!
There's nothing surprising that you find everything about everyone surprising except one creature on planet earth and that's Tapasya LOLLOL
 Ur comparin what happened between Veeya to what Raghu did to Tapu?
No, atleast Rathod loves Tapasya and is really a dutiful father, he takes care of his child's mother in every way possible, He loves her for what she is-- a criminal/ gambler/murderer
OK lets first point out that Raghu was getting Tapu drunk while he was in a normal state! Veer had gotten HIMSELF drunk!
Did Rathod force the champaigne in her mouth?? She asked for it herself!! Even second time! Bewdi kahi ki!
When Veer came he got intimate with Tapu first he fell onto her shoulder hugged her did all this intimate talking with her and then when she touched him he did not say anything.
Yea.. he was talking intimately to her about Iccha blaming him for Vansh's death. Sure, intimate foreplay it was LOLLOL
There was a deep set of emotional circumstances involved!
Veer was busily Iccha-ing
Also dont forget it was between husband and wife!
Yea the mysterious wedding which Veer meant it to be with Iccha!
But Raghu went over to an already sleeping Tapasya and just because of his LUST he started touching her she was asleep! It was purely lust! So dont compare what Raghu did to what happened between Veeya!
Its the same damn thing!!There it was Tappu Darling's lust, here it was Raghu's lust alright with much much much more element of Love!

Edited by sonali_dg - 11 March 2011 at 4:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialhasini79dreamz12FunLyfeintruderfasttiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
And atleast he didnt go jumping next day saying " humne aapko haasil kar liya " Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

I would hold off all comments for Rathod and even Taps till next few episode....CVS can take a turn anytime with this veeya veecha wish fullfillment approach they have taken so far.....

But from todays episode looks Taps looks very upset as if she regrets what she did....moreover, she has has said people do not know her raaz, and that psycho talk in front of Veer photograph saying she will go to any extent to get Veer......May be nothing happened the night with Veer she just made him believe something happened thats why she was so upset.........I do not think Taps will do anything against her wish and Rathod would not force himself.....CVS yet again left things open for interpretation.....

Why should Taps try to bride Rathod, she can file for a rape case if she thinks it was rape and to prove her point that it is not Rathod's child get a DNA test done, tell the truth to Veer & Jogi and then let them guide her.....instead yet again going the same route as she did before, trying to hide her mistake by trying to pay off people........if she tells nani about it, Nani will try and get a fake report......I have a feeling when she goes to meet Rathod Satya will see her and hear their conversation.....may be start blackmailing her......if her character has to become positive she has to speak the truth.........

Based on todays epsiode I do not think Taps is a bechari.....there is got to be more to what happened.....CVS are just trying to gage public reaction and would take the story forward accordingly.....CVS knew this was the way to gain sympathy for Taps.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialdreamz12tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Ydays scene between Taps & Rathod was an afterthought by cvs and was shot only recently...thats very much clear....now coming to taps...one thing unique about her was her arrogance & self-love..I wonder she could still continue to love herself after this episode & had the guts to dump the baby on poor Veer..Angry....its an insult to womanhood...

and what bechari....a married woman with a strange man whom she hardly knew in a hotel, dancing with him, completely drunk and acting weird...

lets not even compare the Veer taps incident with this..the agony that Veer was going through is just uncomparable...he lost his brother...lost the trust of his beloved for whom he did so much....thats so painful to even think of...the guy just wanted to die that night ....he just came back to his house. ..vuh kya kare jab tappu saanp ki tarah uske ghar pe dera laga ke bethi hai to.....she was the first person whom he encountered that day thats all.....Cry

tappu rani phir se chal dein bag lekar logon ko patane ke liye ...vahi ghisa pita track...taps has not learnt anything from her past mistakes...atleast use a better strategy this time girl..Angry

and whats the point of taps exposure anyways...who cares....good people have already suffered enough..its like offering chocolate to a child who has already cried his eyes out with throat all swollen.....can he enjoy it now....

anyways...every character is a fool in uttaran as per cvs....if only they had showed  as Veer still not accepting taps pregnancy..all this would have made some sense....Confused

taps hasn't spared any one, any relation...sabka mazak bana ke rakh diya diiya hai is ladki ne...rathod should kick her out once the baby is born..no punishment is enough for her .she should rot in hell.....Angry

Edited by vijayam - 11 March 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialhasini79dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

Go to top