Tapu bechari - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

By Rathod's body language it is quite clear they had  mutual consent. The attitude , the confidence with which he always talks to Tapasya does not show that he has any guilt or he is afraid that any day Taps can do an FIR against him for raping her.
Both are matured adults and both were responsible for what happened. So I can't say Tapu to be a bechariπŸ˜‰.
bechari my foot.😑 aisi bechari jo sabko nako chane chaba di hai. god save from such bechariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

it was not shown wht happened. she was just laying on bed as if sleeping (same condition as it was Veer) and Rathore put off the light. but my point is how can u say it rape whn both were happily enjoying gambling next day.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ankit as usual fabulous post! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont believe it was rape, the logic as you pointed out. Plus for a smart ass woman that she is, had Rathod raped her I bet she would have used it soo well against him, she could for starters use law to her rescue. But she didnt.. the next day as usual she was being chummy with Rathode and tried to double cross him in Gambling.. And for the crimes she has committed ..whether she deserves it or not, her karma has come back to her!

it was not shown wht happened. she was just laying on bed as if sleeping (same condition as it was Veer) and Rathore put off the light. but my point is how can u say it rape whn both were happily enjoying gambling next day.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tqs for the clarification Ankit, I agree with view point 100 precent, Tapsaya is a smart criminalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and therz no way she wud have let Rathod get away with such a thing..😊
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Ankit as usual fabulous post! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont believe it was rape, the logic as you pointed out. Plus for a smart ass woman that she is, had Rathod raped her I bet she would have used it soo well against him, she could for starters use law to her rescue. But she didnt.. the next day as usual she was being chummy with Rathode and tried to double cross him in Gambling.. And for the crimes she has committed ..whether she deserves it or not, her karma has come back to her!
now she is doing this drama to show herself bechari, becoz she fear, she will be exposed and all her plan traping Veer will be failed. πŸ˜‘ she only become bechari whn she fear to be caught. it happened whn Ichha came to know abt her murdered plan, it happened whn she was exposed for instigating Vansh and it is happening now. only fear of exposure make her bechari😑

now she is doing this drama to show herself bechari, becoz she fear, she will be exposed and all her plan traping Veer will be failed. πŸ˜‘ she only become bechari whn she fear to be caught. it happened whn Ichha came to know abt her murdered plan, it happened whn she was exposed for instigating Vansh and it is happening now. only fear of exposure make her bechari😑

Another thing is why is she taking all that money and going somewhere. If even now she feels she was raped she should have straight away gone to the police station and complained against Rathod.Why is bechari madam not doing it?πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Ankit says as she victim but she was annoyed for her humiliation by him that it showed that she had no problem about this...........
she is not annoyed her act she does't knew about her act what she doing
she is weeping in a very sad heart and the background music is also sad
you says why she not fight them as she is victim you know that reality is any girl who entanglement of like this relation she totaly shatered and she fight them then all things are reveal in front of whole world and her and her dads total lifes goodwil into the gutter
Firstly according to tapasya charactor anybody doesn't belieave her
all are says she is wrong any time......
usko pahele khud he nahi pata tha ki uske saath kya hua abb itne din baad bolegi to kaun vivwas karega kaun dega saath
mai ko matlab sirf vansh se hai, veer me backbone he nahi hai, ichcha aur damini yehi chahete hai, nani ko matlab sirf faide se hai, divya ne naya serial join kar liya hai........ jogi ka kuch pata he nahi.........
bacha rathod to khud ka rape karne wale ko to bhare bajaar mein jota maar maar ke asli ka namard bana dena chaheye.
This time tapasya is not wrong this time negative part is rathod.......

Originally posted by varun.tap

Ankit says as she victim but she was annoyed for her humiliation by him that it showed that she had no problem about this...........
she is not annoyed her act she does't knew about her act what she doing
she is weeping in a very sad heart and the background music is also sad
you says why she not fight them as she is victim you know that reality is any girl who entanglement of like this relation she totaly shatered and she fight them then all things are reveal in front of whole world and her and her dads total lifes goodwil into the gutter
Firstly according to tapasya charactor anybody doesn't belieave her
all are says she is wrong any time......
usko pahele khud he nahi pata tha ki uske saath kya hua abb itne din baad bolegi to kaun vivwas karega kaun dega saath
mai ko matlab sirf vansh se hai, veer me backbone he nahi hai, ichcha aur damini yehi chahete hai, nani ko matlab sirf faide se hai, divya ne naya serial join kar liya hai........ jogi ka kuch pata he nahi.........
bacha rathod to khud ka rape karne wale ko to bhare bajaar mein jota maar maar ke asli ka namard bana dena chaheye.
This time tapasya is not wrong this time negative part is rathod.......

@ bold do u think Tapu was shateredπŸ˜†πŸ˜† may be to forget her sorrow she went with him for gambling next dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ bold red whn was Tapu wrong??? the whole wold around her is wrong except herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is real angel, who is doing social work in bindela house by providing thm waris from RathorπŸ˜†
What sarrow kisliye wo behoosh thi aur kisi ne ake rape kar diya issiliye aur kisi aur ki galti par jiske bare me shayad theek se khud he usko na pata ho uspar shameless feel kare aur sarrow hi jai.....

you supporting rathod cause of tapasya haterd and says tappu is wrong

this time rathod is wrong.......Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

What sarrow kisliye wo behoosh thi aur kisi ne ake rape kar diya issiliye aur kisi aur ki galti par jiske bare me shayad theek se khud he usko na pata ho uspar shameless feel kare aur sarrow hi jai.....

this is not a kind ankit
this time rathod wrong.......
u mean ki use pata hi nahin chala ki uske sath kya huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey yaar Varun itna bhi joke mat maroπŸ˜†πŸ˜† baby ke sath rape ho jata hai, use pata nahin chalta hai, baby pregnant ho jati hai fir bhi pata nahin chaltaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kewal veer ko kaise fasana hai yahin pata chalta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kitni bechari hai naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
there is no difference between rathod n tapu i feeeel... obviosuly pple will sympathize with tapu VERY OBVIOUS!!!! can she ever be wrong ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i feel tapu is more cheap...she knew it was not veers child still she is playin a game ..disgusting!!!

waiseee wt iwll happen now that pple wnted 2 seeee tapu happy wiht rathd...n they wnated rathod tapu happpily ever after..kya hoga abhi..palat palat palat as usualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†