India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

^*' #^15 Bittu Of The Week '*^ (Page 6)

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Sooooooooo....! I've finally finished answering all of Lucky's questions....anyone else have questions for me ??? Embarrassed

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

yes i do LOL 

dont know what to ask Wacko
here you go Embarrassed few questions...  ( sorry some random question )

How many Siblings do you have ? 2 younger bros.

When you help someone do you think "What's in it for me"? No

What kind of cell phone do you have? IPhone 3G

Have you ever been in LOVE? Yes

What was the last thing you watched on T.V? Say Yes to the Dress Embarrassed

As you said you are a physical Theropist , was it your desicion or your parents dream job? SleepyLOL My decisionEmbarrassed

What is the best thing about your proffesion? That I can help the needy & sickly

Describes these in one word

needles: pain !!!
Pasta: YummYEmbarrassed
pizza: Yummmm
Savan:LOL I miss them Cry
Work: Rewarding
School Finally done !!
Friend: Trustworthy
your Vehicle: My life Embarrassed
your siblings: cute
Parents : ehhhhhhhhConfused
Music LIFE !!!
Party: Bring it on LOL
Tv BHPH Cry

thats it Embarrassed take your time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVE

chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

1. if she were a guy which girl in the room she would date. Who are u talking about Lucky ??? 
  2. Would you think it was a turn-on if your bf wanted to watch Disney movies with you? No
  3. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, what movie star would you want to kiss,  and who would you notify that you are dying.....um.........I would do everything I couldn't do in my life - be it travel etc...I dunno if I'd want to kiss a movie starConfused I would not notify anyone that I'm dying coz it'd be too depressing
  4. .If I was a food what would I be and how would you eat me?!?! Dead
  5. How far would you go with someone that you just met? Not far at allEmbarrassed
  6. .What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to? um.....I have to get back to you on that one !LOL
  7. What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will? Dated my ex Angry
  8. What is the strangest dream you've ever had....well......that I was on a deserted island with nobody around Confused
  9.  What's your idea of a perfect date? a hot guy- preferably my life partner Embarrassed candlelight dinner at a good restaurant - white reisling wine & yummy food - then slow dance with lots of red roses around & smoke Embarrassed
  10. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? LOL
  11. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin? Not likely to happen....
  12. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? I guess they'd do it to themselves.....
  13. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? Big smile
  14. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?  Coz we have no patience....
  15. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? I'm sure it is...
  16. Can you daydream at night? No - you'd "night" dreamEmbarrassed
  17. Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it? hmmm....??
  18. Can animals commit suicide?  No
  19. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? Beats meConfused
  20. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? The cow produces the milk....
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammak_challo

chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

Thank you amisha Hug had fun reading your answers

aww ! Hug ur welcome Sara Embarrassed It was fun answering your questionsEmbarrassed 
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i came back with more! Big smile
1. As you said that you want to be a physical therapist or a nurse and it was your decision, what made you want to be one? Like what inspired you to become one?
2. What are you looking for in your husband to be?
3. Would you consider being mentally strong more better for you or emotionally strong? Choose one and why so?
4. Everybody says that the world needs more love and we should all love and never hate, that everyone is created equal and we are all God's children, then why is there still hate, wars, etc happening in the world to this day?
5. Whats the first thing you did when you graduated from high school?
6. When a person is sick to the point that its impossible for them to recover back to them-self, and the doctors advise that its better to let the person go. Who do you think has to suffer more, the family or the person going?
7. Since you have been on IF for a while now, what do you like most about it? Whats one thing you want to change?
8. Have you ever experienced standing on one side where its bright and sunny and then on the other side its raining cats and dogs?
9. Whats one Indian savory that you absolutely love?
10. Better clothes or better shoes?
11. Ever went bungee jumping? If so, how's you like it? were you good at it?
Thats all for now...have fun answering Big smile
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Amisha my ques..

If you are invited to a date with Saavan,

1-what whld ur reaction be?
2-What will ur order for food ?
3-What will ur gift for them Be? 

If you are given a round the trip ticket to the choice of your journey, what will be your destination?

Go to top