Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

A Bit Far Fetched But...Could Khanak Be Unwell?... (Page 4)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hey it was clearly for showing that Shaan wnats to behave like a bad husband !!

Nothing more !! 

And@ may please think of good things..     BTW are a big fan of keeta shows???LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

accountband Goldie
accountband
accountband

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hey, interesting topic and I initially didn't even think of this possibility probably because I just caught up with this weeks rom-com qouta of rbo. I was probably too distracted by Khandelwal's madness. I have to agree with the difficulty in conceiving track, if there are any chances of seriousness in RBO's future. I would prefer to see such a track but don't want it rushed or taken lightly. It's actually a great idea and suitable for the characters. Just want to see some good direction in my favorite show as it has some very talented people working in it.

Edited by imane568 - 11 March 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21adventure_gurlThe_May_Rosebones88

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
No Tragedies pleaseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Khanak has already suffered enuf !!!!

May ... Take a Deeep Breath ... .Think about alll the beautiful ROmantic Shanak Moments !!!!!!

Like Veena says .. .Shubh Shubh Bol !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Roshni_MThe_May_Rose

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey May!!!

You've actually raised a very pertinent point!!

Am not sure as to whether the nausea/vomitting was a ploy to add to the pregnancy confusion, and yesterday's headache was setting the stage for a 'ShaNak' banter to follow.....

But if the CVs have other things on their mind, must grant it to them.......

Since RBO thankfully has always been low on the melodrama quotient.....dont expect them to go the melodramatic way even if an illness track is on their minds.....

See, the disturbing issue in the current track is the whole frivolous approach to a serious issue like pregnancy, and the mindless tactics that are currently underway to get Shaan ready for fatherhood!! OuchAngry

On the contrary, if a health issue is dealt with....in this case, if the headache is used as a symptom of hypertension (high blood pressure) in pregnancy, this whole track can be dealt with so much more depth and dignity!!!

Hypertension in pregnancy.....definitely a high-risk pregnancy!!! Can be used effectively to drive home the message to Shaan about the importance of impending fatherhood.....as well as get ShaNak to explore yet another facet to their relationship......Big smile

PS: Sorry friends if the post is a wee bit too technical, but the intention really was not that!! Smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 March 2011 at 2:14am

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Nahin May.. I don't think sooo.. I don't want this too happen... lovee the light hearted RBO and cute ShaNak.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the input everyone.....

@ Bona, Rooj & Shalani - I was just wondering....Never mind.....

@Shriya - I actually hate Kekta shows....Only ever watched two of them and never again!!......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 March 2011 at 4:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Roshni_M

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imane568

Hey, interesting topic and I initially didn't even think of this possibility probably because I just caught up with this weeks rom-com qouta of rbo. I was probably too distracted by Khandelwal's madness. I have to agree with the difficulty in conceiving track, if there are any chances of seriousness in RBO's future. I would prefer to see such a track but don't want it rushed or taken lightly. It's actually a great idea and suitable for the characters. Just want to see some good direction in my favorite show as it has some very talented people working in it.

I agree.....Lets see how the this track progresses and we do have the most talented cast on TV....Bless them!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Roshni_M

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Hey May!!!

You've actually raised a very pertinent point!!

Am not sure as to whether the nausea/vomitting was a ploy to add to the pregnancy confusion, and yesterday's headache was setting the stage for a 'ShaNak' banter to follow.....

But if the CVs have other things on their mind, must grant it to them.......

Since RBO thankfully has always been low on the melodrama quotient.....dont expect them to go the melodramatic way even if an illness track is on their minds.....

See, the disturbing issue in the current track is the whole frivolous approach to a serious issue like pregnancy, and the mindless tactics that are currently underway to get Shaan ready for fatherhood!! OuchAngry

On the contrary, if a health issue is dealt with....in this case, if the headache is used as a symptom of hypertension (high blood pressure) in pregnancy, this whole track can be dealt with so much more depth and dignity!!!

Hypertension in pregnancy.....definitely a high-risk pregnancy!!! Can be used effectively to drive home the message to Shaan about the importance of impending fatherhood.....as well as get ShaNak to explore yet another facet to their relationship......Big smile

PS: Sorry friends if the post is a wee bit too technical, but the intention really was not that!! Smile

Hello Doye!.....Awesome post and I agree with your views.....There is potential to show another side of ShaNak's relationship....It doesn't have to be melodramtic.....RBO has never dealt with issues in that way....Lets see....

P.S. Thank you for the medical informationSmile....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 March 2011 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top