Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Yes may,miscarriage is too painful.Even this would be too but way better than having a child inside you and losing cos of circumstances.But then again the CV's always botched up serious issues and I wonder how thyey would take this ahead,if they show it!

Once again we just wait and watch....Because one thing has always remained consistant in Odhani.....

The ability of the CVs to surprise us!....However ti may be, it is never as predicted....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar..shubh shubh bolo yaar..darate ku ho yaar...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

yaar..shubh shubh bolo yaar..darate ku ho yaar...

Sorry....Phir nahi bolgi....And like everyone is saying....It was just to make Shaan react or to show ShaNak argueing....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No Maystero! what is going on?

Plz no! say it ain't so!!!

actually even I thought the same when I first saw it...I wondered the same but then I told myself it's prolly for the tracks only...nothing big..

so plz no!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it was clearly for showing that Shaan wnats to behave like a bad husband !!

Nothing more !! 

And@ may please think of good things..     BTW are a big fan of keeta shows???😆😆😆😆
accountband thumbnail
Hey, interesting topic and I initially didn't even think of this possibility probably because I just caught up with this weeks rom-com qouta of rbo. I was probably too distracted by Khandelwal's madness. I have to agree with the difficulty in conceiving track, if there are any chances of seriousness in RBO's future. I would prefer to see such a track but don't want it rushed or taken lightly. It's actually a great idea and suitable for the characters. Just want to see some good direction in my favorite show as it has some very talented people working in it. Edited by imane568 - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No Tragedies pleaseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Khanak has already suffered enuf !!!!

May ... Take a Deeep Breath ... .Think about alll the beautiful ROmantic Shanak Moments !!!!!!

Like Veena says .. .Shubh Shubh Bol !!!
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey May!!!

You've actually raised a very pertinent point!!

Am not sure as to whether the nausea/vomitting was a ploy to add to the pregnancy confusion, and yesterday's headache was setting the stage for a 'ShaNak' banter to follow.....

But if the CVs have other things on their mind, must grant it to them.......

Since RBO thankfully has always been low on the melodrama quotient.....dont expect them to go the melodramatic way even if an illness track is on their minds.....

See, the disturbing issue in the current track is the whole frivolous approach to a serious issue like pregnancy, and the mindless tactics that are currently underway to get Shaan ready for fatherhood!! 😡

On the contrary, if a health issue is dealt with....in this case, if the headache is used as a symptom of hypertension (high blood pressure) in pregnancy, this whole track can be dealt with so much more depth and dignity!!!

Hypertension in pregnancy.....definitely a high-risk pregnancy!!! Can be used effectively to drive home the message to Shaan about the importance of impending fatherhood.....as well as get ShaNak to explore yet another facet to their relationship......😃

PS: Sorry friends if the post is a wee bit too technical, but the intention really was not that!! 😊

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nahin May.. I don't think sooo.. I don't want this too happen... lovee the light hearted RBO and cute ShaNak.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Thanks for the input everyone.....

@ Bona, Rooj & Shalani - I was just wondering....Never mind.....

@Shriya - I actually hate Kekta shows....Only ever watched two of them and never again!!......
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago