Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

i hv never expected this from baba(post corrected)

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hey friends i am angry just because of baba.adda me joh hua use itni asani se kaise bhula sakta?nd when he return home,he immediately hugs her from behind as if everything is fine between them nd he has no shame or does'nt want to regret for his deeds.sharam nai ayi use ki apni biwi ki earnings se bach paya,plz frnds app log krishna ko samjha do ki voh plz kaam karne lage aur apna vishwas vapas pa le pratz ka plz.what do u all think.is i am rite or wrong?sorry for error in this post which has been corrected thank uSmile

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 11 March 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_carisma2

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
plz see this,error has been corrected
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
You see Amit,

He thought because she saved his butt, all is forgotten about.

The thing is He is totally bindaas..... He doesn't take things to heart... look how easily back in the day he had forgiven Angaad.

This time Pratigya should make it clear that she will not allow physical abuse... she needs to lay this law down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KadaKLonda-

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
because he thought pratigya has understood his reason behind the lie and gave the money to solve the dispute.. so he was taking it easy.. but she will eventually let her anger out.. I so want krishna to be embarass this time.. lets see how the story shapes up now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

You see Amit,
He thought because she saved his butt, all is forgotten about.
The thing is He is totally bindaas..... He doesn't take things to heart... look how easily back in the day he had forgiven Angaad.
This time Pratigya should make it clear that she will not allow physical abuse... she needs to lay this law down.
ya di u r rite,i hate physical abuseAngrykrishna toh aisa nahi tha,apni babu ko physiclly torture karegaCry?i hv never expected this from baba

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meena..carisma2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index