India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Shaant Ladies Shaant?? (Page 2)

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i dnt want babu to leave baba..she shuld mke him understand...y is leaving the answer to everything...noo yaar cnt happen + if she dze leave he'll jz go n get her like the last timeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedpiyarapiyari....Poojie....

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
well said kriya2010.i fully agree wid u...any man would react in a same manner as Baba behaved today.its not about educated or uneducated men.Men r Men after all and they have the same psychocology in the end.It would have looked more strange if baba wouldn't have cared abt the source of money.
I think such situation is not as shocking as Arushi(didn't want to mention)Shakti marriage.Or the way aroshi humiliated Pratigya in the public or the way Adarsh is recently behaving these days.So calm down accept all kriya attributes.And do not post negative points in order to give the cv's reason to spoil the track again coz in the end we will b the one who will suffer....
drink chilled glass of water or whatever your favourite drinks is.sooth your self and have a lubly weekend.....Smile

Edited by krishnprats - 11 March 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedcarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by kriya2010

Aap sab ko bura is liye lag raha hai kay aap ladies hain sab, par explain me onething kya aap apne hubbies ko chor jayen gi is baat par......Bartan takraatein hain shaant honay k liye aur phir hotay aik saath aik he jaga par hain.......Most of pairs main to aadmi start main aik doosray par haath b utha dete hain.......Par Biwiyan chor kar nahi jaati ... aahista aahista sab theek ho he jaata hai 

THESE LINES ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO SAYING PRATS SHOULD LEAVE BABA

yes,  this not a western if they fight leave husband and next day find another one .
she ll make him realize that he was wrong
i agree that he should not hert her physically
but thats why it show that he is uneducated and cant think like educated ppl .however he loves his wife a lot .

ppl who does not understand my english can communicate with me in hindi or french
thanks,

@bold : oh, so all educated people r well mannered and good and don't beat up or kill their wives.......? we hear and see news on various dowry deaths and physical abuse and rapes by educated people and yet we think that only uneducated people do that!!!!!!! all the hypocrisy and bribery and corruption that we see in gov and other sectors r being done by whom? educated or uneducated people? education only helps man lead a better life................it need not make man better unless he is good within
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Aap sab ko bura is liye lag raha hai kay aap ladies hain sab, par explain me onething kya aap apne hubbies ko chor jayen gi is baat par......Bartan takraatein hain shaant honay k liye aur phir hotay aik saath aik he jaga par hain.......Most of pairs main to aadmi start main aik doosray par haath b utha dete hain.......Par Biwiyan chor kar nahi jaati ... aahista aahista sab theek ho he jaata hai 

yes,  this not a western if they fight leave husband and next day find another one .
but thats why it show that he is uneducated and cant think like educated ppl .however he loves his wife a lot .

ppl who does not understand my english can communicate with me in hindi or french
thanks,

@bold : oh, so all educated people r well mannered and good and don't beat up or kill their wives.......? we hear and see news on various dowry deaths and physical abuse and rapes by educated people and yet we think that only uneducated people do that!!!!!!! all the hypocrisy and bribery and corruption that we see in gov and other sectors r being done by whom? educated or uneducated people? education only helps man lead a better life................it need not make man better unless he is good within
im talking about krishna  and pratigya not other uneducated and educated ppl ....
 krishna's thought not sending wife to work . 

Edited by Mitaly.. - 11 March 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

thanks,

oh dear she was talking in context to krishna that krishna is uneducated and thats why cant have the same mental capacity to think like pratigya or other educatyed people but as a man he has a golden heart and should b appreciated as living at that jungle he knows how to love and respect his wife Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

thanks,

im talking about krishna  and pratigya not other uneducated and educated ppl ....
 krishna's thought not sending wife to work . 

oh sorry i misunderstood u Smile
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
thanks for some positivity well i,m also a girl so i really felt bad and sad for pratigya becoz krishna was really very rude wid her bt  i just want to ask a q from pratigya that if u don,t want to give any ans to krishna so y u had said him that he did,nt asked from where she had brought money achi tarha se apni hubby ka pata hai k ghuse me use kuch nazar nai ata to phir aisa kyu kia us k dimag me to different thoughts ae gi na really they both r wrong on their places as been said (TAALI AK HATH SE NAI BAJTI)that,s wid kriya well thanks bro for this really there r some pple who want babu to leave baba y i don,t understand leaving a partner is not a solution bt they don,t want to understand that

Go to top