Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Savita's jailing (Page 9)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Varshu so true, its a gujju thing. Wink and the fact that you are naughty TongueTongueTongue

i do want him to be redeemed but not so soon. The cvs can take as long as they like.LOL he should remain the ultimate bad boy in the show.
Bad boys make the show interesting . Ajit passed such wonderful comments when he was bad . Especially on ARMAN . He had Asked Manav WHAT Rishta he had with Archna after divorce ........that of THE OTHER WOMAN or what .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Yep Carpe and Kools TDH should remain the ultimate bad boy as long as he can..I want Archu to once feel in her heart and brain one urge how would it have been if she had married this hunk of a man...Siigh sigh and more sigh...I want Archu to feel that sigh

I bet there would have been much more romance between ArJay than what we have seen between ArMan since the marriage..Kools is right  abt the low libido and more like Bro-sis behavior...Newly weds can't wait to jump on each other's bones while these 2 are sleeping on a floor next to Vaishali on the bed w/o any curtains....Ermm

Archu was the ultimate other woman...In shrav's face, having MFs with someone else's fiance in the pretence of being a good sati savitri...Than she threw ULM in TDH's face wile being engaged to TDH...Kya baat kya baat kya baat...Yehi to hai Karanjkar's sanskars which JPBP Sulo is so proud of....Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 March 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanenigma6carpe-diemlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary Kool! Very good points. I m tired of this show. We all wanted Manav to stand up for Archana and hav a backbone but that didnt mean that he shud forget abt his family and leave his mom in such condition!! He just doesnt know how to balance things.

Madhuri is so stupid!!!!! Stay away from Archana!!!!

Muaahh love u too!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Archu was the ultimate other woman...In shrav's face, having MFs with someone else's fiance in the pretence of being a good sati savitri...Than she threw ULM in TDH's face wile being engaged to TDH...Kya baat kya baat kya baat...Yehi to hai Karanjkar's sanskars which JPBP Sulo is so proud of
Varsha u make mi laugh when u call Sulo JPBPLOL And seriously where were the sanskaars when she went around slapping damads and NEVER slapping her daughter Archu when she was khulleaam roaming with eX fiancee when engaged to another ..........that time she was making BIG EYES at Manju who was trying to point it out saying MUJHE MERI BETI PAR POORA BHAROSA HAI ..........Beti was WAYYYYYY out of line then

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Nice commentary Kool! Very good points. I m tired of this show. We all wanted Manav to stand up for Archana and hav a backbone but that didnt mean that he shud forget abt his family and leave his mom in such condition!! He just doesnt know how to balance things.

Madhuri is so stupid!!!!! Stay away from Archana!!!!

Muaahh love u too!!Hug

Thanks Sid for ur consistent support . Hug I JUST knew it that Madhuri Archana combo will be LETHAL for the ALREADY poisoned PR . Yes Manav has gone to the other extreme now .
viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
No Batat or Mano today. So not much fun in the serial. LOLLOL

Expected Manav to  run behind the police man to make sure his mother is not jailed. He could have pleaded with the ploice man to free his mom.That would have definitely melted her heart. How long are they going to show this hide and seek?(by the way do they jail a person for not buying the train ticket?? A new law in Ekta land??)

Madhuri's decision is very absurd. and stupid. It means she will be leaving Batat for Vaishu? So will Vaishu be happily taking Batat back??
Oh God what logic.!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Kools, i agree that Manju is the only hard worker in the home, and nobody helps herr. Although, I don't fell too bad for her because she is evil. Oh, by the way you may think this is a silly question, but I've always wondered what's the difference between a nanand and a vahini? Bye Kools, have a great weekend.Smile
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Glad your back Kool! I always look forward to your commentary

Once again Manju and Rasika are scheming, I hope this time around when Manju gets caught in whatever she is upto she loses everything. I am tired of Manju being given chance after chance when she clearly does not learn her lesson

As for Manav and Savita, both are wrong. Manav was wrong for severing ties with Savita and Savita was wrong in how she has behaved towards Archana. Savita keeps saying Manav does not love her, does not want to be with her but she is forgetting she is the one who kicked him out and she is the one who refuses to live with Archana. Both sides need to accept fault in the rift that exists between them and I think Manav would do that if Savita would meet him halfway, instead Savita wants to be stubborn and prove a point. Savita refused to acknowledge Manav when he tried to help her yet expected him to come bail her out of jail. Manav did the right thing, he gave Damodar the money to bail her out and made sure she was ok. It is all he can do at this point.

Madhuri, honestly I would want to see her divorce Dharmesh and take him for all he is worth for what he put her through. What is the point in staying married to him, it is not like he loves her. Madhuri deserves to find someone who will love her and respect her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tanyaz

Go to top