Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Savita's jailing (Page 14)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Smrth CVs are not right with Manav's character and decision to teach his mother a lesson..

Wrong time to teach right lesson IMHO...

He pacified his  mother's socalled bad behavior  for a long time than he should take responsibility for some of the blame..Why did he not nip it in the bud..No he had to be mahaan..Why Now?  I am not saying he is completely wrong and Savita is totally right but this is not the time..

From what I see, he has no desire to 'teach a lesson'. He yearning is to prevent her falling back into the same mistakes again and again. He is showed torn and churned in presenting a firm facade. Actually it was he who rescued her.... If you remember, his words were, 'I am not fit to be your son'. and not…'you are not my mother now onwards'…as her grief stricken mother has chosen to remember ( or am I missing yet again?Ouch)….And that too was followed with heart wrenching sadness on his face and recurring visits (even incognito) with deep yearning to see her soon under his care…This is not 'teaching a lesson'. But Dabulls, as I said earlier, I am a misfit voice here, perhaps less exposed or not so deeply involved in analyzing debates. And I don't intend to oppose anyone's views. Thanks for your response.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimisha

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Smrth CVs are not right with Manav's character and decision to teach his mother a lesson..

He pacified his  mother's socalled bad behavior  for a long time than he should take responsibility for some of the blame..Why did he not nip it in the bud..No he had to be mahaan..Why Now?  I am not saying he is completely wrong and Savita is totally right but this is not the time..

From what I see, he has no desire to 'teach a lesson'. He yearning is to prevent her falling back into the same mistakes again and again. He is showed torn and churned in presenting a firm facade. Actually it was he who rescued her.... If you remember, his words were, 'I am not fit to be your son'. and not''you are not my mother now onwards''as her grief stricken mother has chosen to remember ( or am I missing yet again?Ouch)'.And that too was followed with heart wrenching sadness on his face and recurring visits (even incognito) with deep yearning to see her soon under his care'This is not 'teaching a lesson'. But Dabulls, as I said earlier, I am a misfit voice here, perhaps less exposed or not so deeply involved in analyzing debates. And I don't intend to oppose anyone's views. Thanks for your response.Smile

smrth I may be a misfit voice here too but that should not stop anyone from posting their views..I agree with you abt ULM's sentence to Savita "I am not fit to be your son" had pain and disappointment for what ever reasons that he had failed..Yes I saw sadness in his face too...I am saying timing to teach his mother a lesson is totally wrong...He defo is trying to teach Savita a lesson...Don't even believe otherwise...Shoving his wife thru Savi's throat by him or Damo ain't going to help.....Actually it is hurting this relationship as well as doing more harm..Savita does not need package deal threat right now..She needs her son and DIL will come along..It is not like Archu did not bring bad baggage..There is underlying issue between Savita and Archu-Ks which is root cause of this problem...On top of that ULM has taken some wrong decisions too..

Pls do not say you dont intend to oppose anyone's views here because everyone's views count as they are their POV..As long as we do it with consideration Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 March 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSevergaurimishakoolsadhu1000

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Now now'where r forming such ideas from?Confused...Wasn't Scarlett more captivating for all her earthiness -ever like luscious red Tara?...But as Mr. Cynics gave us the perspective , Mally was a great lady, and passage of a great lady may invoke ought respect!! As for constructive happiness of Archana, won't she train herself adequately in matters of carnal matters and earthy smartness before Cvs strike yet again in form of Jaywant? Or securing the all-round happiness for her husband and his family? In both, she stands to gain only as well as the readers for getting less to suffer from her irritating sugariness.Smile

cudnt resist...ohh I still have a crush on rhett butler.gone with the wind.

agree Melanie reminds me of Archu...luv them both.

smrthLuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Nothing more than this could be said .Varsha Di,you have hit the right spot.Clap Clap
written so correctly and agree 100 % to it.Clap

This is the same reason why not so pleased with Manav's Behaviour as of now.
It doesn't mean that we wish to Bash him a lot. And we hate him.
we have just ask him to look for other sensible alternatives that doesn't end in a havoc state for D clan.

Edited by umayal - 13 March 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

From what I see, he has no desire to 'teach a lesson'. He yearning is to prevent her falling back into the same mistakes again and again. He is showed torn and churned in presenting a firm facade. Actually it was he who rescued her.... If you remember, his words were, 'I am not fit to be your son'. and not''you are not my mother now onwards''as her grief stricken mother has chosen to remember ( or am I missing yet again?Ouch)'.And that too was followed with heart wrenching sadness on his face and recurring visits (even incognito) with deep yearning to see her soon under his care'This is not 'teaching a lesson'. But Dabulls, as I said earlier, I am a misfit voice here, perhaps less exposed or not so deeply involved in analyzing debates. And I don't intend to oppose anyone's views. Thanks for your response.Smile

Oh how i disagree Melanie admirer from Mumbai !Smile He indeed wants to give her a message ...........U BETTER LIKE ARCHANA COZ SHE AND I COME AS A PACKAGE . The way to give this message is the BITTER MEDICENE WAY .............holding the patient's nose so that she opens her mouth . Call it GIVING A MESSAGE TOUGHLY or call it TEACHING A LESSON ...........it doesn't matter .

Yes u have missed something ..........the mother remembers ONLY that he said SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM . That keeps twirling in her aged , tired brain that is fast losing control .

THAT HIT HER BAD . She DOES love him and its important to her that HE KNOWS IT , whatever their differences .By UTTERING A FALSEHOOD , Manav LIED in a fit of cold fury . He too knows SHE LOVES HIM . But he wanted to hit her where it hurts coz she is firm in not accepting HIS DARLING who he thinks has brought LIGHT in his HOUSEHOLD and LIFE . His mother however has other views .Not being in 'LOVE" she has NOT forgotten her CONCRETE LOSSES .

As far as the heart wrenching sadness on his face goes , it turns into glowing joy in a jiffy when he opts to go to dinner outside when his mom is sick with WIFE and many a times with SAALI . We have seen GLOWING JOY a LOT nowdays and find it CALLOUS .

Btw when the rains strike Mumbai , I expect another well written para from u describing Marine Drive like u wrote last year .SmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

@ Dabulls and Kools,

I admit my incapacity to match you two on this tales' intricacies…but will stick to my impressionsBig smile…and bear with my occasional trespasses and some light bantersSmile…Mumbai is clogged with hazy dust particles and laden atmosphere...and BMC's tyranny in providing first rate havocs to the city's prospectsAngry… sleep time here... Fair night to you all…

LuvSSevergaurimishaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

@ Dabulls and Kools,

I admit my incapacity to match you two on this tales' intricacies'but will stick to my impressionsBig smile'and bear with my occasional trespasses and some light bantersSmile'Mumbai is clogged with hazy dust particles and laden atmosphere...and BMC's tyranny in providing first rate havocs to the city's prospectsAngry' sleep time here... Fair night to you all'

GN Smrth.....Fabruary was fabulous in Mumbai...I enjoyed beautiful weather completely...Catch u later dude..

smrthLuvSSevergaurimisha

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@ Dabulls and Kools,

I admit my incapacity to match you two on this tales' intricacies'but will stick to my impressionsBig smile'and bear with my occasional trespasses and some light bantersSmile'Mumbai is clogged with hazy dust particles and laden atmosphere...and BMC's tyranny in providing first rate havocs to the city's prospectsAngry' sleep time here... Fair night to you all'

Have to add that Mumbai is getting more and more humid... small mango flowers have started peeking from the trees as we eagerly await the arrival of the king of fruits in the midst of this uncomfortable weather and the sun that is blinding us all... certainly not a weather to enjoy right now. Add to it, the continuous water cuts that are driving stethescope laden final year students crazy as they juggle studies, buckets in the midst of the night along with voting for a popular reality show (where a cute guy with an adorable smile shows off his talentWink) that points towards being rigged in the endAngryOuch leading to more frustration in an already heated up mind. Marine Drive is the saving grace... so is the 'cool' college campus, not only in terms of the youth factor and sheer enthusiasm, but also cos of the wind at night. Smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 March 2011 at 12:50pm

LuvSSevergaurimisha

Go to top