Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Savita's jailing (Page 13)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by smrth

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

@bold ... what does that mean ?
sigh , i end up feeling a bit dumb after reading your posts Unhappy.. bcuz i have to read them at least twice to understand , the first time it just goes over my head ..
How do you write like that ? Ermm
I think you would have topped TOEFL if you had written it ..

Oh Lunza, you are actually making me relive that old fear of not being able to convey my thoughts clearly. CryThe way my last English teacher used to warn me…in an effort to put across many things at once, liable to loss the syntax and convolutionOuchLOL….am sorry.

I wanted to point out the urgency of situation because of Aai's rapidly disintegrating health and Manav's dilemma on how to handle it. The reference being an apparent callousness on Manav's part to insist that Aai must like Archana- force her down the throat. This simply cannot be done. Nobody can be forced to love someone. It may be actually counterproductive. BUT IMO, what he is trying is an acceptance at the moment not forced love. Actual reconciliation may or may not follow. ( by his hopeful assessment it will)….Friends many here will disagree to my take, but this is what I feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by smrth

Hi Kools,

Read your commentary and a few comments'another day of some diverging views'not in disrespect to any views, just a counterview'(Savita reconciliation and healing will reconcile our views too?!LOL)' Again out of idleness, pasting from my post on SOTD which sums up what I want to say...Smile

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

@bold ... what does that mean ?
sigh , i end up feeling a bit dumb after reading your posts Unhappy.. bcuz i have to read them at least twice to understand , the first time it just goes over my head ..
How do you write like that ? Ermm
I think you would have topped TOEFL if you had written it ..

samarth read my reply to naava in blue on page 11 . its the last post on that page . I am sorry . I cannot find Manav as BECHARA Manav AT ALL . Person who allows his sasural to treat him like Kachra and boot licks them and shows toughness to his mom when she is craving for it gets no praise from me at least .

As far as 'innocent Archana ' goes , she is responsible for her own mistakes . For the abuse Savita gave her , she paid with death of son , daughters rape , dancing like prostitute in party , and now loss of living son . Now it seems she shud pay with MENTAL ILLNESS too . Its too much . What about the fact that this girl threw the old lady's house in upheaval the moment she stepped foot in it ? Till today it is that way . And Savita is NOT responsible for ALL . There were many decisions Archna solely took on her own ..........like walking off on sAtyanarayan pooja day without giving him chance to explain , or signing on divorce papers when all including Savita told her with joined hands nOT to do so . Or getting engaged to Jay only coz Manav told her .

I can point out hundreds of people who need TOUGHNESS from Manav but Manav dances on THEIR tunes . He was PROTECTING Dharmesh's butt for some stupid reason like his favorite saas wud get an asthma attack .

Sorry Samarth I have ZERO sympathy for Manav in this case . Lets differ .

About  agreeing after this track ends .........SmileSmileSmileSmile will that miracle happen ? Coz YOUR favorite ........the beautiful , innocent Archana will do YET another goofy mistake that will get my sharp lashing in commentary . She NEVER Stops is the history .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
BUT IMO, what he is trying is an acceptance at the moment not forced love. Actual reconciliation may or may not follow. ( by his hopeful assessment it will)'.Friends many here will disagree to my take, but this is what I feel.
Whatever his intentions .............its coming across as FORCE now . She WAS coming around . She had started going to his Kholi on hER OWN . She was toying with idea of accepting Archana when they went to Sri Rangpur . She was nowdays going there to apologize for HER mistakes after any spat . She WAS changing . I repeat .......she too needs TIME . And Manav is forcing her hand behind her back and telling her U MUST LOVE ARchna or I WONT EVEN DO MY BASIC DUTIES . I WONT LOOK AT UR FACE .

Manav needs one reply .........GO TO HELL . Or we can put instead of HELL , SASURAL . Coz his Sasural is INDEED HELL . And this fellow deserves it .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 March 2011 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Hey cool Kools, I surely can't match your analysis depth on this particular tale.Tongue I being a limited viewer and even less conversant on the topic…@ my Fav. ArchanaWink…Hmm, Kools… long since I've given up on her being a 'perfect' character, The script writers and their brief is too subverted on commercial interests to bother anything near so (but why these two won't converge is a puzzle until we apply their competence standard)... But yes I do like to see her happy. To analyze her coherently is difficult. They keep on changing too fast…But, well if I were to give some comparative to her etching (as per the impressions gathered) then vaguely (and not entirely), she reminds me Melanie Hamilton of Gone with the wind (forgive me the blaspheme MMEmbarrassed)…A constant drive to see everything around her in harmony and her people happy. She strives hard to make other  comfortable and want to see positive sides…now she ends up messing a lot is another matter (unlike Melanie)…As well , Margaret's etching is obviously virtuoso and can't be actually compared…just widely… There is one more similarity, of all MM's characters, Melanie was the only one, looking less carnal...now Kools won't you give some concessions!Big smile

LuvSSevergaurimisha

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Cya  Kools, off to the dinners...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
There is one more similarity, of all MM's characters, Melanie was the only one, looking less carnal...now Kools won't you give some concessions!Big smile
So u like the less carnal women  in serials LOL...........pious ones like Archana !LOLLOL

Actually Im gonna suggest some constructive hapiness for Archu in tomorrows commentary .Its a promise I made to an Archana lover who also happens to actually respect my views [ Thats rare coz  most Archu lovers DON"T like me LOLLOLand mutter HERE SPEAKS THE CRACKPOT AGAIN when I make my comments on her } .

So read tomorrows Commentary .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSevergaurimisha

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Now now…where r forming such ideas from?Confused...Wasn't Scarlett more captivating for all her earthiness -ever like luscious red Tara?...But as Mr. Cynics gave us the perspective , Mally was a great lady, and passage of a great lady may invoke ought respect!! As for constructive happiness of Archana, won't she train herself adequately in matters of carnal matters and earthy smartness before Cvs strike yet again in form of Jaywant? Or securing the all-round happiness for her husband and his family? In both, she stands to gain only as well as the readers for getting less to suffer from her irritating sugariness.Smile

LuvSSevergaurimisha

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Smrth CVs are not right with Manav's character and decision to teach his mother a lesson..

Wrong time to teach right lesson IMHO...

He pacified his  mother's socalled bad behavior  for a long time than he should take responsibility for some of the blame..Why did he not nip it in the bud..No he had to be mahaan..Why Now?  I am not saying he is completely wrong and Savita is totally right but this is not the time..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

Go to top