Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Savita's jailing (Page 12)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Showing tough love with a wilful child who manipulates u to get her own way and a mother who does the same thing can work and can be comparable too ..............but in this case theres a slight hitch .

kools, the reference to my daughter was NOT that she was a willful child manipulating...quite the opposite...it was she who was suffering because of the willful manipulation of my mom..whom i loved dearly..and i had to put a stop to it for my children's sake...something i never did for myself..being willing to endure it...but i could NOT continue to watch (both ) my children suffer because every birthday party every start of school, every special event for the child got aborted to meet these 911 calls so that my mother was surrounded with attention rather than the child getting any ever.  The 911's that i referred to were that for as many years as i could remember from my own childhood on through the raising of my family...stories that you would not believe, and so many people hurt.....when my mother did'nt have things her way or 100% of the attention, she became alarmingly ill with heart attack symptoms, stroke symptoms ..you name it.. and we had to call 911 over and over and over and over again.. years and years of this...Like Manav in the past .he appeased her in his way ... for me it was appeasing her with many things including the 911 call...cuz .if .you don't call 911, what if this time she's really sick.. sometimes actually most of the time she was actually sick, not ER level.....but sick  because she had worked herself up into such a state. and was having panic attacks and everything else. 

I see Savita like my mom.  True my mother didn't lose a son.  But Savita's behavior to Manav to replace that other son is very unhealthy and strangling the relationship she could have had all along. 

About Damo...he's been an enabler all along too...but i thought he is handling it very well now.

i don't support everything that manav has done at all, i'm not a "fan" of anyone...but i think in this instance he is doing his best...and i think he loves him mom very much...yes he should have done this before, he should have done it when archu was being abused for SURE...  

Maybe the Cv's got tired too...and decided to fight it.  i have great sympathy for Savita, because she is so miserable and lonely.  She really hurts inside....but she has to do is recognize her son is also a human being and not just someone she must possess.
\
You presented good arguments and u may not agree with a single word i have said...but i know we love each other anyway...

glad u are up and running again...keyboard and all.  Heart 

Edited by naava - 12 March 2011 at 8:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulz-SweetGirl-Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Showing tough love with a wilful child who manipulates u to get her own way and a mother who does the same thing can work and can be comparable too ..............but in this case theres a slight hitch .

kools, the reference to my daughter was NOT that she was a willful child manipulating...quite the opposite...it was she who was suffering because of the willful manipulation of my mom..whom i loved dearly..and i had to put a stop to it for my children's sake...something i never did for myself..being willing to endure it...but i could NOT continue to watch (both ) my children suffer because every birthday party every start of school, every special event for the child got aborted to meet these 911 calls so that my mother was surrounded with attention rather than the child getting any ever.  The 911's that i referred to were that for as many years as i could remember from my own childhood on through the raising of my family...stories that you would not believe, and so many people hurt.....when my mother did'nt have things her way or 100% of the attention, she became alarmingly ill with heart attack symptoms, stroke symptoms ..you name it.. and we had to call 911 over and over and over and over again.. years and years of this...Like Manav in the past .he appeased her in his way ... for me it was appeasing her with many things including the 911 call...cuz .if .you don't call 911, what if this time she's really sick.. sometimes actually most of the time she was actually sick, not ER level.....but sick  because she had worked herself up into such a state. and was having panic attacks and everything else.  Sorry to hear this .U have been thru an awful lot . Still .........the two cases cannot be compared . I am talking only of THIS particular case , studying ALL that happened in THIS womans life .This woman needed firmness , but what he gave was rejection .

I see Savita like my mom.  True my mother didn't lose a son.  But Savita's behavior to Manav to replace that other son is very unhealthy and strangling the relationship she could have had all along.  I understand . Each one looks at the case with his or her life experiences , when they detect a similiarity . I dont however see her attempt to replace him as unhealthy ............Why unhealthy ?Its the most natural reaction in the world . When parents lose one child , they cling on , terrified , to their living one , afraid they will lose him or her too .Most natural reaction if u ask me . Btw , I dont think she is replacing MAANAV with Sachin , she replaced SACHU with Sachin .

About Damo...he's been an enabler all along too...but i thought he is handling it very well now.Here I differ very strongly . He is not at all handling it WELL . He is a real messed up specimen .

i don't support everything that manav has done at all, i'm not a "fan" of anyone...but i think in this instance he is doing his best...and i think he loves him mom very much...yes he should have done this before, he should have done it when archu was being abused for SURE...   Whats the point of that lOVE if the message u give is I DONT LOVE U . Slowly he is convincing his mom of THAT only .

Maybe the Cv's got tired too...and decided to fight it.  i have great sympathy for Savita, because she is so miserable and lonely.  She really hurts inside....but she has to do is recognize her son is also a human being and not just someone she must possess.If she cud love Archana and be very nice to her , naava she can go to any lengths for Manav .
\
You presented good arguments and u may not agree with a single word i have said...but i know we love each other anyway...

glad u are up and running again...keyboard and all.  Heart  The coffe must have dried . Its working now .LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavaanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

kools, the reference to my daughter was NOT that she was a willful child manipulating...quite the opposite...it was she who was suffering because of the willful manipulation of my mom..whom i loved dearly..and i had to put a stop to it for my children's sake...something i never did for myself..being willing to endure it...but i could NOT continue to watch (both ) my children suffer because every birthday party every start of school, every special event for the child got aborted to meet these 911 calls so that my mother was surrounded with attention rather than the child getting any ever.  The 911's that i referred to were that for as many years as i could remember from my own childhood on through the raising of my family...stories that you would not believe, and so many people hurt.....when my mother did'nt have things her way or 100% of the attention, she became alarmingly ill with heart attack symptoms, stroke symptoms ..you name it.. and we had to call 911 over and over and over and over again.. years and years of this...Like Manav in the past .he appeased her in his way ... for me it was appeasing her with many things including the 911 call...cuz .if .you don't call 911, what if this time she's really sick.. sometimes actually most of the time she was actually sick, not ER level.....but sick  because she had worked herself up into such a state. and was having panic attacks and everything else. 

OMG, poor you ...I  feel bad for you but I  am glad that you have handled this and hope everything is Ok now ...

I see Savita like my mom.  True my mother didn't lose a son.  But Savita's behavior to Manav to replace that other son is very unhealthy and strangling the relationship she could have had all along. 
I agree , Savita might feel Archu is responsible , maybe some other might too and who knows , maybe Archana does ( she is always very quick to blame herself ) but the fact is that  Manav doesn't  , Damodar doesn't and Vandita doesn't ....
How much Manav has to  to suffer  for Sachin's death ??? This has to stop somewhere ..Manav tried  everything  , he did everything .The only thing he could not do was to stop loving Archana and start loving the girl of Savita's choice ...
Manav has done so much for his mother and his family ...so much ..
he should be allowed happiness of his choice ....

About Damo...he's been an enabler all along too...but i thought he is handling it very well now.

i don't support everything that manav has done at all, i'm not a "fan" of anyone...but i think in this instance he is doing his best...and i think he loves him mom very much...yes he should have done this before, he should have done it when archu was being abused for SURE...  

True .....

Maybe the Cv's got tired too...and decided to fight it. 
CVs tried their best to make that track work but it was the majority that gave it a thumbs down .

i have great sympathy for Savita, because she is so miserable and lonely.  She really hurts inside....but she has to do is recognize her son is also a human being and not just someone she must possess.

I agree ..
\

glad u are up and running again...keyboard and all.  Heart 

Me too , very glad .......
Kool has lots of supporters and they love reading her commentry and she should try make time for it.

enigma6LuvSSevernaava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
If she cud love Archana and be very nice to her , naava she can go to any lengths for Manav -

i'm not exactly sure what you had in mind here ...but yes i think about how she did love archana that time ...a LOT...and you and others have rightly said it was the divorce that broke her and caused her to hate archana again...(although it was savita wasn't it who pressured for it in the first place...still, in the end she wanted manav to marry archu)

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce?

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once. 

what do you think. 

enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

If she cud love Archana and be very nice to her , naava she can go to any lengths for Manav -

I agree with this statement of Kool . savita is very selfish ( biggest proof , baby sachu ) but she does love manav and I cannot wait to see her accepting Archana and hence letting her son be happy in life ...he deserves to be happy .He has been a very good son to her .And of  she too being happy again to see her family back on tracks ....at least for some time before the next disaster strikes PR ...LOLLOL

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce?

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once. 

what do you think. 

Yes I agree with you totally and have been saying this for a long long time .Both of them , specially Manav has to apologise his mother for the divorce and  say that he goofed up badly .....he has to accept his mistake before pointing to others all the time for their mistakes .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 March 2011 at 9:06am

enigma6LuvSSevernaava

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

i'm not exactly sure what you had in mind here ...but yes i think about how she did love archana that time ...a LOT...and you and others have rightly said it was the divorce that broke her and caused her to hate archana again...(although it was savita wasn't it who pressured for it in the first place...still, in the end she wanted manav to marry archu)

It was not the divorce that caused her to hate Archana this much . It was the Second jailing . The first jailing took away one son .The second threatened to take Manav . She decided she did nOT want this girl . I still say .........she KNOWS Archna is gOOD . Thats not the POINT with her however .

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce? No they haven't . Infact Manav needs to apologise for RUNNING away from mandap without telling her or Girish . It was very STUPID . Archana needs to apologise for WALTZING in and out of her life . Trust me thats VERY VERY frustrating , however romantic it looks on screen . Manav Archana behave ridiculously most of the time . Just being GOOD and Handsome or pretty isnt enough , one needs to WISEN UP too . And no point in being GOOD if ur gonna throw other peoples lives into frenzy . They both need to apologise QUITE A LOT .

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once.  Yes . It wud help . Its the constant insinuation that it SHE WHO IS WRONG is whats driving her crazy .She HAD her REASONS . She even knows her own mistakes , she had admitted to Girish that she was LALCHI . But what she is unwilling to accept is SHE WAS TOTALLY WRONG . She wasn't .

what do you think. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSever--Hope--shermaanu rulzTanyazDabulls23

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools,

Read your commentary and a few comments…another day of some diverging views…not in disrespect to any views, just a counterview…(Savita reconciliation and healing will reconcile our views too?!LOL)… Again out of idleness, pasting from my post on SOTD which sums up what I want to say...Smile

Voting For Manav

The gamut of emotions this man is going through is beautifully depicted in this track as well as by the actor. For a change, a sensitive and sensible handling of the character by the Cvs. They have certainly learnt from their past errors, where one of the major complaints was very inconsistent overlooking of Savita's atrocities by Manav or at the most a few token chidings- not enough to hold her from wracking and inviting havoc in their lives. This time around, they are trading correctly on this character. Good finesse being minimalistic approach like symbolic sidestepping behind the father or no unnecessary profusion of mother lapping in every second episode- just to depict his dutiful concerns. As a viewer cringe at the incongruous comparison of this adult man's necessarily more frequent romance scenes of marital bliss (or its dearth) with seeming dearth of a son's filial love to his mother (read visiting ) or lack of its frequency. IMO the former is not enough to its due while later is more then adequate for its necessity.

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

karsriptecvishdevashree_h

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Hi Kools,

Read your commentary and a few comments'another day of some diverging views'not in disrespect to any views, just a counterview'(Savita reconciliation and healing will reconcile our views too?!LOL)' Again out of idleness, pasting from my post on SOTD which sums up what I want to say...Smile

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

@bold ... what does that mean ?
sigh , i end up feeling a bit dumb after reading your posts Unhappy.. bcuz i have to read them at least twice to understand , the first time it just goes over my head ..
How do you write like that ? Ermm
I think you would have topped TOEFL if you had written it ..

Edited by lunza - 13 March 2011 at 4:49am

Go to top