Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: smrth

@ Dabulls and Kools,

I admit my incapacity to match you two on this tales' intricacies'but will stick to my impressionsπŸ˜ƒ'and bear with my occasional trespasses and some light banters😊'Mumbai is clogged with hazy dust particles and laden atmosphere...and BMC's tyranny in providing first rate havocs to the city's prospects😑' sleep time here... Fair night to you all'

GN Smrth.....Fabruary was fabulous in Mumbai...I enjoyed beautiful weather completely...Catch u later dude..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smrth

@ Dabulls and Kools,

I admit my incapacity to match you two on this tales' intricacies'but will stick to my impressionsπŸ˜ƒ'and bear with my occasional trespasses and some light banters😊'Mumbai is clogged with hazy dust particles and laden atmosphere...and BMC's tyranny in providing first rate havocs to the city's prospects😑' sleep time here... Fair night to you all'

Have to add that Mumbai is getting more and more humid... small mango flowers have started peeking from the trees as we eagerly await the arrival of the king of fruits in the midst of this uncomfortable weather and the sun that is blinding us all... certainly not a weather to enjoy right now. Add to it, the continuous water cuts that are driving stethescope laden final year students crazy as they juggle studies, buckets in the midst of the night along with voting for a popular reality show (where a cute guy with an adorable smile shows off his talentπŸ˜‰) that points towards being rigged in the end😑 leading to more frustration in an already heated up mind. Marine Drive is the saving grace... so is the 'cool' college campus, not only in terms of the youth factor and sheer enthusiasm, but also cos of the wind at night. πŸ˜Š
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Have to add that Mumbai is getting more and more humid... small mango flowers have started peeking from the trees as we eagerly await the arrival of the king of fruits in the midst of this uncomfortable weather and the sun that is blinding us all... certainly not a weather to enjoy right now. Add to it, the continuous water cuts that are driving stethescope laden final year students crazy as they juggle studies, buckets in the midst of the night along with voting for a popular reality show (where a cute guy with an adorable smile shows off his talentπŸ˜‰) that points towards being rigged in the end😑 leading to more frustration in an already heated up mind. Marine Drive is the saving grace... so is the 'cool' college campus, not only in terms of the youth factor and sheer enthusiasm, but also cos of the wind at night. πŸ˜Š

Wah wah SUBHANALLAH kya description hai ! Ultimate  Doc . So ur getting up from PC and bringing buckets of water kyu ki PAANI JAATA HAI and ur voting for Sushant who sadly lost .

Doc u have a writing flair like samarth .

And hahaha Varsha called samarth DUDE .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

btw samarth u cann call dABULLS Varsha . Im saying this on her behalf Im sure she wont mind .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Wah wah SUBHANALLAH kya description hai ! Ultimate  Doc . So ur getting up from PC and bringing buckets of water kyu ki PAANI JAATA HAI and ur voting for Sushant who sadly lost .

And hahaha Varsha called samarth DUDE .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

btw samarth u cann call dABULLS Varsha . Im saying this on her behalf Im sure she wont mind .

Kools u know I don't mind...And is samarth not a dude?  am I missing something 😳  Sorry if samarth is a female...I can still call her dude as Fifster calls MOI dude too πŸ˜†  So Samarth please come out clean & spill the beans abt your gender πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Agree kools, Niki has great talent in writing...Between shortage of water and voting for Sush must have been tough task 😳 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And hahaha Varsha called samarth DUDE .πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This is not really my writing style Kools, I was purposely trying to write like Samarth-- I wanted to see if someone would point it out.πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, I was so frustrated that day- it was declared there would be no water for 2 days, so I was standing in the line in the middle of the night waiting for my bucket to fill (like Manav πŸ˜† ) and wondering how I would be able to vote (it was the final voting night).... aargh stupid Sony...😑
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kools u know I don't mind...And is samarth not a dude?  am I missing something 😳  Sorry if samarth is a female...I can still call her dude as Fifster calls MOI dude too πŸ˜†  So Samarth please come out clean & spill the beans abt your gender πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Agree kools, Niki has great talent in writing...Between shortage of water and voting for Sush must have been tough task 😳 

Arre no πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Samarth is male only . What i meant is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is more Samarth Jee type than Dude ........somehow it looked very hilarious with HIM . Of course u can call him Dude , he wont mind a bit , but I laughed like an idiot , dont mind me .
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is one more similarity, of all MM's characters, Melanie was the only one, looking less carnal...now Kools won't you give some concessions!πŸ˜ƒ

So u like the less carnal women  in serials πŸ˜†...........pious ones like Archana !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually Im gonna suggest some constructive hapiness for Archu in tomorrows commentary .Its a promise I made to an Archana lover who also happens to actually respect my views [ Thats rare coz  most Archu lovers DON"T like me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and mutter HERE SPEAKS THE CRACKPOT AGAIN when I make my comments on her } .

So read tomorrows Commentary .

kools i LOVED the projection of what you envisioned for Archana in your earlier post and your exchange and promise to yur Archana lover friend......i was going to respond to it then, but didn't get the chance, and now dont know now where it is in the long list of posts....
 anyway ...awww..thought it was sweet ..  πŸ˜‰ 
πŸ˜›
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
kools i LOVED the projection of what you envisioned for Archana in your earlier post and your exchange and promise to yur Archana lover friend......i was going to respond to it then, but didn't get the chance, and now dont know now where it is in the long list of posts....
 anyway ...awww..thought it was sweet
Then ? I tried so many times to signal to u that I am SWEET from INSIDE . That I have that STREAK . That I keep it HIDDEN . But who pays attention .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

anyway ...awww..thought it was sweet

Then ? I tried so many times to signal to u that I am SWEET from INSIDE . That I have that STREAK . That I keep it HIDDEN . But who pays attention .

oh yessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...SWEET as honey..from Inside.Sadly no one pays attention.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Well GM was one of the few ones who actually knew I did NOT hate Archu .She often made posts with smiley grins saying KOOLS LOVES ARCHU . I still remember .πŸ˜†