Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

kools, the reference to my daughter was NOT that she was a willful child manipulating...quite the opposite...it was she who was suffering because of the willful manipulation of my mom..whom i loved dearly..and i had to put a stop to it for my children's sake...something i never did for myself..being willing to endure it...but i could NOT continue to watch (both ) my children suffer because every birthday party every start of school, every special event for the child got aborted to meet these 911 calls so that my mother was surrounded with attention rather than the child getting any ever.  The 911's that i referred to were that for as many years as i could remember from my own childhood on through the raising of my family...stories that you would not believe, and so many people hurt.....when my mother did'nt have things her way or 100% of the attention, she became alarmingly ill with heart attack symptoms, stroke symptoms ..you name it.. and we had to call 911 over and over and over and over again.. years and years of this...Like Manav in the past .he appeased her in his way ... for me it was appeasing her with many things including the 911 call...cuz .if .you don't call 911, what if this time she's really sick.. sometimes actually most of the time she was actually sick, not ER level.....but sick  because she had worked herself up into such a state. and was having panic attacks and everything else. 

OMG, poor you ...I  feel bad for you but I  am glad that you have handled this and hope everything is Ok now ...

I see Savita like my mom.  True my mother didn't lose a son.  But Savita's behavior to Manav to replace that other son is very unhealthy and strangling the relationship she could have had all along. 
I agree , Savita might feel Archu is responsible , maybe some other might too and who knows , maybe Archana does ( she is always very quick to blame herself ) but the fact is that  Manav doesn't  , Damodar doesn't and Vandita doesn't ....
How much Manav has to  to suffer  for Sachin's death ??? This has to stop somewhere ..Manav tried  everything  , he did everything .The only thing he could not do was to stop loving Archana and start loving the girl of Savita's choice ...
Manav has done so much for his mother and his family ...so much ..
he should be allowed happiness of his choice ....

About Damo...he's been an enabler all along too...but i thought he is handling it very well now.

i don't support everything that manav has done at all, i'm not a "fan" of anyone...but i think in this instance he is doing his best...and i think he loves him mom very much...yes he should have done this before, he should have done it when archu was being abused for SURE...  

True .....

Maybe the Cv's got tired too...and decided to fight it. 
CVs tried their best to make that track work but it was the majority that gave it a thumbs down .

i have great sympathy for Savita, because she is so miserable and lonely.  She really hurts inside....but she has to do is recognize her son is also a human being and not just someone she must possess.

I agree ..
\

You presented good arguments and u may not agree with a single word i have said...but i know we love each other anyway...

glad u are up and running again...keyboard and all.  ❤️ 

Me too , very glad .......
Kool has lots of supporters and they love reading her commentry and she should try make time for it.

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If she cud love Archana and be very nice to her , naava she can go to any lengths for Manav -

i'm not exactly sure what you had in mind here ...but yes i think about how she did love archana that time ...a LOT...and you and others have rightly said it was the divorce that broke her and caused her to hate archana again...(although it was savita wasn't it who pressured for it in the first place...still, in the end she wanted manav to marry archu)

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce?

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once. 

what do you think. 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If she cud love Archana and be very nice to her , naava she can go to any lengths for Manav -

I agree with this statement of Kool . savita is very selfish ( biggest proof , baby sachu ) but she does love manav and I cannot wait to see her accepting Archana and hence letting her son be happy in life ...he deserves to be happy .He has been a very good son to her .And of  she too being happy again to see her family back on tracks ....at least for some time before the next disaster strikes PR ...😆😆

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce?

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once. 

what do you think. 

Yes I agree with you totally and have been saying this for a long long time .Both of them , specially Manav has to apologise his mother for the divorce and  say that he goofed up badly .....he has to accept his mistake before pointing to others all the time for their mistakes .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i'm not exactly sure what you had in mind here ...but yes i think about how she did love archana that time ...a LOT...and you and others have rightly said it was the divorce that broke her and caused her to hate archana again...(although it was savita wasn't it who pressured for it in the first place...still, in the end she wanted manav to marry archu)

It was not the divorce that caused her to hate Archana this much . It was the Second jailing . The first jailing took away one son .The second threatened to take Manav . She decided she did nOT want this girl . I still say .........she KNOWS Archna is gOOD . Thats not the POINT with her however .

Question.... have manav and archu ever asked their parents to forgive them for the divorce...they asked forgiveness sort of for running off from the mandap (is that the right word)...but have they ever asked forgiveness for the divorce? No they haven't . Infact Manav needs to apologise for RUNNING away from mandap without telling her or Girish . It was very STUPID . Archana needs to apologise for WALTZING in and out of her life . Trust me thats VERY VERY frustrating , however romantic it looks on screen . Manav Archana behave ridiculously most of the time . Just being GOOD and Handsome or pretty isnt enough , one needs to WISEN UP too . And no point in being GOOD if ur gonna throw other peoples lives into frenzy . They both need to apologise QUITE A LOT .

Maybe that would help...maybe they should tell savita that she was right, they should not have divorced...that way savita would be affirmed and she might remember how she really did care for archana once.  Yes . It wud help . Its the constant insinuation that it SHE WHO IS WRONG is whats driving her crazy .She HAD her REASONS . She even knows her own mistakes , she had admitted to Girish that she was LALCHI . But what she is unwilling to accept is SHE WAS TOTALLY WRONG . She wasn't .

what do you think. 

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Kools,

Read your commentary and a few comments…another day of some diverging views…not in disrespect to any views, just a counterview…(Savita reconciliation and healing will reconcile our views too?!😆)… Again out of idleness, pasting from my post on SOTD which sums up what I want to say...😊

Voting For Manav

The gamut of emotions this man is going through is beautifully depicted in this track as well as by the actor. For a change, a sensitive and sensible handling of the character by the Cvs. They have certainly learnt from their past errors, where one of the major complaints was very inconsistent overlooking of Savita's atrocities by Manav or at the most a few token chidings- not enough to hold her from wracking and inviting havoc in their lives. This time around, they are trading correctly on this character. Good finesse being minimalistic approach like symbolic sidestepping behind the father or no unnecessary profusion of mother lapping in every second episode- just to depict his dutiful concerns. As a viewer cringe at the incongruous comparison of this adult man's necessarily more frequent romance scenes of marital bliss (or its dearth) with seeming dearth of a son's filial love to his mother (read visiting ) or lack of its frequency. IMO the former is not enough to its due while later is more then adequate for its necessity.

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smrth

Hi Kools,

Read your commentary and a few comments'another day of some diverging views'not in disrespect to any views, just a counterview'(Savita reconciliation and healing will reconcile our views too?!😆)' Again out of idleness, pasting from my post on SOTD which sums up what I want to say...😊

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

@bold ... what does that mean ?
sigh , i end up feeling a bit dumb after reading your posts 😔.. bcuz i have to read them at least twice to understand , the first time it just goes over my head ..
How do you write like that ? 🤔
I think you would have topped TOEFL if you had written it ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

sigh , i end up feeling a bit dumb after reading your posts 😔.. bcuz i have to read them at least twice to understand , the first time it just goes over my head ..

Oh Lunza, you are actually making me relive that old fear of not being able to convey my thoughts clearly. 😭The way my last English teacher used to warn me…in an effort to put across many things at once, liable to loss the syntax and convolution😆….am sorry.

I wanted to point out the urgency of situation because of Aai's rapidly disintegrating health and Manav's dilemma on how to handle it. The reference being an apparent callousness on Manav's part to insist that Aai must like Archana- force her down the throat. This simply cannot be done. Nobody can be forced to love someone. It may be actually counterproductive. BUT IMO, what he is trying is an acceptance at the moment not forced love. Actual reconciliation may or may not follow. ( by his hopeful assessment it will)….Friends many here will disagree to my take, but this is what I feel.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

samarth read my reply to naava in blue on page 11 . its the last post on that page . I am sorry . I cannot find Manav as BECHARA Manav AT ALL . Person who allows his sasural to treat him like Kachra and boot licks them and shows toughness to his mom when she is craving for it gets no praise from me at least .

As far as 'innocent Archana ' goes , she is responsible for her own mistakes . For the abuse Savita gave her , she paid with death of son , daughters rape , dancing like prostitute in party , and now loss of living son . Now it seems she shud pay with MENTAL ILLNESS too . Its too much . What about the fact that this girl threw the old lady's house in upheaval the moment she stepped foot in it ? Till today it is that way . And Savita is NOT responsible for ALL . There were many decisions Archna solely took on her own ..........like walking off on sAtyanarayan pooja day without giving him chance to explain , or signing on divorce papers when all including Savita told her with joined hands nOT to do so . Or getting engaged to Jay only coz Manav told her .

I can point out hundreds of people who need TOUGHNESS from Manav but Manav dances on THEIR tunes . He was PROTECTING Dharmesh's butt for some stupid reason like his favorite saas wud get an asthma attack .

Sorry Samarth I have ZERO sympathy for Manav in this case . Lets differ .

About  agreeing after this track ends .........SmileSmileSmileSmile will that miracle happen ? Coz YOUR favorite ........the beautiful , innocent Archana will do YET another goofy mistake that will get my sharp lashing in commentary . She NEVER Stops is the history .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
BUT IMO, what he is trying is an acceptance at the moment not forced love. Actual reconciliation may or may not follow. ( by his hopeful assessment it will)'.Friends many here will disagree to my take, but this is what I feel.
Whatever his intentions .............its coming across as FORCE now . She WAS coming around . She had started going to his Kholi on hER OWN . She was toying with idea of accepting Archana when they went to Sri Rangpur . She was nowdays going there to apologize for HER mistakes after any spat . She WAS changing . I repeat .......she too needs TIME . And Manav is forcing her hand behind her back and telling her U MUST LOVE ARchna or I WONT EVEN DO MY BASIC DUTIES . I WONT LOOK AT UR FACE .

Manav needs one reply .........GO TO HELL . Or we can put instead of HELL , SASURAL . Coz his Sasural is INDEED HELL . And this fellow deserves it .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail

Hey cool Kools, I surely can't match your analysis depth on this particular tale.😛 I being a limited viewer and even less conversant on the topic…@ my Fav. Archana😉…Hmm, Kools… long since I've given up on her being a 'perfect' character, The script writers and their brief is too subverted on commercial interests to bother anything near so (but why these two won't converge is a puzzle until we apply their competence standard)... But yes I do like to see her happy. To analyze her coherently is difficult. They keep on changing too fast…But, well if I were to give some comparative to her etching (as per the impressions gathered) then vaguely (and not entirely), she reminds me Melanie Hamilton of Gone with the wind (forgive me the blaspheme MM😳)…A constant drive to see everything around her in harmony and her people happy. She strives hard to make other  comfortable and want to see positive sides…now she ends up messing a lot is another matter (unlike Melanie)…As well , Margaret's etching is obviously virtuoso and can't be actually compared…just widely… There is one more similarity, of all MM's characters, Melanie was the only one, looking less carnal...now Kools won't you give some concessions!😃

Previous
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next