Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools, i agree that Manju is the only hard worker in the home, and nobody helps herr. Although, I don't fell too bad for her because she is evil. Oh, by the way you may think this is a silly question, but I've always wondered what's the difference between a nanand and a vahini? Bye Kools, have a great weekend.😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Glad your back Kool! I always look forward to your commentary

Once again Manju and Rasika are scheming, I hope this time around when Manju gets caught in whatever she is upto she loses everything. I am tired of Manju being given chance after chance when she clearly does not learn her lesson

As for Manav and Savita, both are wrong. Manav was wrong for severing ties with Savita and Savita was wrong in how she has behaved towards Archana. Savita keeps saying Manav does not love her, does not want to be with her but she is forgetting she is the one who kicked him out and she is the one who refuses to live with Archana. Both sides need to accept fault in the rift that exists between them and I think Manav would do that if Savita would meet him halfway, instead Savita wants to be stubborn and prove a point. Savita refused to acknowledge Manav when he tried to help her yet expected him to come bail her out of jail. Manav did the right thing, he gave Damodar the money to bail her out and made sure she was ok. It is all he can do at this point.

Madhuri, honestly I would want to see her divorce Dharmesh and take him for all he is worth for what he put her through. What is the point in staying married to him, it is not like he loves her. Madhuri deserves to find someone who will love her and respect her.
bhallarox thumbnail
Kools, I am very sorry for ehat happened on the "Dharmesh issue" forum, I would not like to post any names on who was arguing, but I will you this. Your commentary rocks, and pleas't stop. Have I mentioned it's funner than watching the show? Well, now you knoe how much I like it. Oh, and how can moderators close a topic down? And what do you have to do to become a moderator? Just curious.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viram

No Batat or Mano today. So not much fun in the serial. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Expected Manav to  run behind the police man to make sure his mother is not jailed. He could have pleaded with the ploice man to free his mom.That would have definitely melted her heart. How long are they going to show this hide and seek?(by the way do they jail a person for not buying the train ticket?? A new law in Ekta land??)

Madhuri's decision is very absurd. and stupid. It means she will be leaving Batat for Vaishu? So will Vaishu be happily taking Batat back??
Oh God what logic.!!!

Firstly viram a big thank u for u know what .
Batat has flown viram . The bird has flown the coop coz NO one is remotely interested in punishing him .All wanna WORSHIP him .

I know , I havent posted humor for quite some days now . Batat and Manohar made me laugh and I cud spontaneously do humor .Savitas story SUCKS the humor and brings forth anger instead .

How r the exams going Teacher .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Glad your back Kool! I always look forward to your commentary

Once again Manju and Rasika are scheming, I hope this time around when Manju gets caught in whatever she is upto she loses everything. I am tired of Manju being given chance after chance when she clearly does not learn her lesson

As for Manav and Savita, both are wrong. Manav was wrong for severing ties with Savita and Savita was wrong in how she has behaved towards Archana. Savita keeps saying Manav does not love her, does not want to be with her but she is forgetting she is the one who kicked him out and she is the one who refuses to live with Archana. Both sides need to accept fault in the rift that exists between them and I think Manav would do that if Savita would meet him halfway, instead Savita wants to be stubborn and prove a point. Savita refused to acknowledge Manav when he tried to help her yet expected him to come bail her out of jail. Manav did the right thing, he gave Damodar the money to bail her out and made sure she was ok. It is all he can do at this point.

Madhuri, honestly I would want to see her divorce Dharmesh and take him for all he is worth for what he put her through. What is the point in staying married to him, it is not like he loves her. Madhuri deserves to find someone who will love her and respect her.

She DID go half way Mandy . She had started going to their chawl , to meet Archus Mom when she was sick , she was even coming around tothe point where she was actually gonna accept him with Archana [ when they set out for Shrirangpur] . Its HE who didnt budge . He went very less to meet her , was at his sasural most of the time , and started taking hard stands with her , far far harder than the ones he took with the Karanjkars who has insulted him quite badly . I hold HIM responsible this time .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Kools, i agree that Manju is the only hard worker in the home, and nobody helps herr. Although, I don't fell too bad for her because she is evil. Oh, by the way you may think this is a silly question, but I've always wondered what's the difference between a nanand and a vahini? Bye Kools, have a great weekend.😊

bhalarox nanand is husbands sister and vahini is bhabhi .
Archu is vahini and Vandu is her nanand .
Manju is vahini and Archu is her nanand .
bhallarox thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

bhalarox nanand is husbands sister and vahini is bhabhi .
Archu is vahini and Vandu is her nanand .
Manju is vahini and Archu is her nanand

Thanks for the explanation, I guess Vandu is the vahini and Manju is her nanand because Ajit is her brother. Wow, the cycle repeats between the 3 nanands/bhabhis. Interesting!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kools.

Thanks for doing the commentary and the acceptance of the request. 
Glad your keyboard is well now.

All the points about Manav you have pointed out - I agree. Of all those points, the thought behind all those changed behavior is - "
He seems to care more for his thappad giving Saas than his own mom"

Another important thing that I feel you wrote it for me too is - "
Archana becoming MAHAAN and hogging glory at Manav's expense is very irritating to viewers like us who watched this as a story and r not FANS ."
I too watch a show for the story and not the characters or actors. Just do not like Archana being glorified and Manav turning into a lallu where he doesn't even breathe if she doesn't approve. From such a person, can't expect anything and expecting him to take care of his sick mom feels like we are asking him to do a humongous task. Poor Manav! ðŸ˜¡

Love the idea of Shravani coming back and taking Savita and Sachu away to US. 

I don't think anyone can like Manju, I doubt even if Rasika would when it comes you-or-me situation .. but then right now Manju's situation is not all that great for her to be lovey-dovey to her SILs. Manju never was lovey-dovey to anyone, but why knowingly create more problems for her and in turn to yourself when you know very well how ur bhabhi is? Can't Vaishali understand that much? Can't Sulo understand that much? Why are they expecting sympathy, love and nice behavior from Manju? 

Yesterday when Archana was talking so nicely to Madhuri I was doubtful of her intentions. If she is expecting her to divorce Dharmesh, then it is very bad of Archana. That is selfishness. However Dharmesh is, he is willing to provide for Madhuri due to the sick child, why should Archana stop that? If something happens to Varun will Archana take any responsibility? No! Because we have seen how much of responsibility she has been taking of Sachu .. okay she isn't welcomed where Sachu lives .. but she can ask Manav to fulfill his responsibility .. when we are shown Archu teaching every damn thing to Manav, then why not this? If Archu wants to be shown Mahan, then show it in the right way , not in non-sensical ways.

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Yesterday when Archana was talking so nicely to Madhuri I was doubtful of her intentions. If she is expecting her to divorce Dharmesh, then it is very bad of Archana. That is selfishness. However Dharmesh is, he is willing to provide for Madhuri due to the sick child, why should Archana stop that? If something happens to Varun will Archana take any responsibility? No! Because we have seen how much of responsibility she has been taking of Sachu .. okay she isn't welcomed where Sachu lives .. but she can ask Manav to fulfill his responsibility .. when we are shown Archu teaching every damn thing to Manav, then why not this? If Archu wants to be shown Mahan, then show it in the right way , not in non-sensical ways.

But they will NEVER do it . Archana NEVER objects to Manavs rubbishy decisions. She has no concern for Varun . Only for VAISHALI .Hence the sindoor mangalsutra talk . Her tune towards Madhuri changed the moment she understood the legal status angle . Then the UR my SAHELI , U come to my KHOLI started . She never displayed the slightest interest in Sachu . She didnt even be any kind of a BAHU since  marraige .................................she was involved with her maaika. Didnt see her putting aside half the money Manav handed her for their household expenses .

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

But they will NEVER do it . Archana NEVER objects to Manavs rubbishy decisions. She has no concern for Varun . Only for VAISHALI .Hence the sindoor mangalsutra talk . Her tune towards Madhuri changed the moment she understood the legal status angle . Then the UR my SAHELI , U come to my KHOLI started . 

Yeah, it most likely looks like that. Archu wants Madhuri to divorce DHarmesh so that she can sent back crying and preggy Vaishu back to Dharmesh. I will hold on to my tongue-lashing for Archana until they show this thing. If they show it, Archana will get nicely from me. I'm holding on.

She never displayed the slightest interest in Sachu . 
Earlier she used be dying to hold Sachu .. remember in the train ? Outside the shop during diwali? One of the guy mentioned - "O! She is Devi .. she has motherly touch that is the reason why a crying Sachu calmed down!" And when she was returning from bangalore after her training she even told a lady co-passenger that she has a kid (as if she was the 2nd mother to Sachu) .. where did all that go? Just they were all talks in the air and show-off to make Manav fall for her once again?

She didnt even be any kind of a BAHU since  marraige .................................she was involved with her maaika. Didnt see her putting aside half the money Manav handed her for their household expenses .
Kools, what was this about? I don't think I watched that carefully. So, what is the other half of the money for?