Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My gujju sistah understands my brain πŸ˜†  He needs to be on his toes when it comes to MOI πŸ˜‰ Kools  I just love teasing him...I seriously wish they would bring TDH back to the show and redeem him..If Ajit can go from bad to good to bad than why can't TDH redeem his character?

I am optimistic..everyone deserves a 2nd chance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Totally agree , u cant let hubbies take u for granted ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg Varsha Im laughing so much sensing his irritation as u sigh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ur WICKED like meπŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Totally agree , u cant let hubbies take u for granted ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg Varsha Im laughing so much sensing his irritation as u sigh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ur WICKED like meπŸ˜†

Now u get me sistah  πŸ˜†
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My gujju sistah understands my brain πŸ˜†  He needs to be on his toes when it comes to MOI πŸ˜‰ Kools  I just love teasing him...I seriously wish they would bring TDH back to the show and redeem him..If Ajit can go from bad to good to bad than why can't TDH redeem his character?

I am optimistic..everyone deserves a 2nd chance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Varshu so true, its a gujju thing. πŸ˜‰ and the fact that you are naughty πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i do want him to be redeemed but not so soon. The cvs can take as long as they like.πŸ˜† he should remain the ultimate bad boy in the show.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools, Vashu, and Tanya di. need to get going see you ladies later. πŸ˜ƒ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Varshu so true, its a gujju thing. πŸ˜‰ and the fact that you are naughty πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i do want him to be redeemed but not so soon. The cvs can take as long as they like.πŸ˜† he should remain the ultimate bad boy in the show.
Bad boys make the show interesting . Ajit passed such wonderful comments when he was bad . Especially on ARMAN . He had Asked Manav WHAT Rishta he had with Archna after divorce ........that of THE OTHER WOMAN or what .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yep Carpe and Kools TDH should remain the ultimate bad boy as long as he can..I want Archu to once feel in her heart and brain one urge how would it have been if she had married this hunk of a man...Siigh sigh and more sigh...I want Archu to feel that sigh

I bet there would have been much more romance between ArJay than what we have seen between ArMan since the marriage..Kools is right  abt the low libido and more like Bro-sis behavior...Newly weds can't wait to jump on each other's bones while these 2 are sleeping on a floor next to Vaishali on the bed w/o any curtains....πŸ€”

Archu was the ultimate other woman...In shrav's face, having MFs with someone else's fiance in the pretence of being a good sati savitri...Than she threw ULM in TDH's face wile being engaged to TDH...Kya baat kya baat kya baat...Yehi to hai Karanjkar's sanskars which JPBP Sulo is so proud of....😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice commentary Kool! Very good points. I m tired of this show. We all wanted Manav to stand up for Archana and hav a backbone but that didnt mean that he shud forget abt his family and leave his mom in such condition!! He just doesnt know how to balance things.

Madhuri is so stupid!!!!! Stay away from Archana!!!!

Muaahh love u too!!πŸ€—
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Archu was the ultimate other woman...In shrav's face, having MFs with someone else's fiance in the pretence of being a good sati savitri...Than she threw ULM in TDH's face wile being engaged to TDH...Kya baat kya baat kya baat...Yehi to hai Karanjkar's sanskars which JPBP Sulo is so proud of
Varsha u make mi laugh when u call Sulo JPBPπŸ˜† And seriously where were the sanskaars when she went around slapping damads and NEVER slapping her daughter Archu when she was khulleaam roaming with eX fiancee when engaged to another ..........that time she was making BIG EYES at Manju who was trying to point it out saying MUJHE MERI BETI PAR POORA BHAROSA HAI ..........Beti was WAYYYYYY out of line then
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: unknown18

Nice commentary Kool! Very good points. I m tired of this show. We all wanted Manav to stand up for Archana and hav a backbone but that didnt mean that he shud forget abt his family and leave his mom in such condition!! He just doesnt know how to balance things.

Madhuri is so stupid!!!!! Stay away from Archana!!!!

Muaahh love u too!!πŸ€—

Thanks Sid for ur consistent support . πŸ€— I JUST knew it that Madhuri Archana combo will be LETHAL for the ALREADY poisoned PR . Yes Manav has gone to the other extreme now .
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Batat or Mano today. So not much fun in the serial. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Expected Manav to  run behind the police man to make sure his mother is not jailed. He could have pleaded with the ploice man to free his mom.That would have definitely melted her heart. How long are they going to show this hide and seek?(by the way do they jail a person for not buying the train ticket?? A new law in Ekta land??)

Madhuri's decision is very absurd. and stupid. It means she will be leaving Batat for Vaishu? So will Vaishu be happily taking Batat back??
Oh God what logic.!!!