Kool Comments : Savita's jailing

Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Savita jailed in PR
With a dodgy keyboard on which coffee spilt due to which its acting crazy I type a small para for commentary today only for all those who expressed such support and love for my commentary .............this is my respect to all those intelligent members out there who come every afternoon to read my comments and urged me to go on . I had left the decision to them and I cud not reply individually to all who supported me due to my whacky keyboard but I thank them now . I  have chosen to pay more attention to this support rather than malice of one or few .

And so I comment on today's episode :

Savita 's dilemma and conflict of emotions portrayed beautifully in PR today . Refusing to acknowledge Manav as beta in public gave us the viewer satisfaction we craved for . Show us more and more of how she refuses to look at his THOBDA. This is childish of us but we wanna see it . Why ? Coz Manav has super bugged us . Why has Manav superbugged us ? We r not Manav Haters .then why ????

1] Coz he forgave the Karanjkars and expected zero apology from them

2] Coz he went very seldom to his parents place to do his duties and didn't care about Baby Sachu

3] Coz his case was special and his bro had DIED and he was the only living son and earning member ........Vandu was married to her hell hole

4] Coz he drinks water from Archana's palms . No decision making capability  of his own anymore . If first he was SAvitas son , now he is Archanas husband only .Theres no Manav left . We HATE this butchering of Manav .

5] He seems to care more for his thappad giving Saas than his own mom

8] He splurged money on Archanas maayka but didnt give a dime to his parents ........instead it was shown Damo suddenly started earning

9] He walked away leaving an unconscious mother whereas his mother defended him although she had been kicked out by him the earlier day

10] He didn't give a thought to the MIXED UP dibbas in the kitchen .........a very very thought provoking sign ........that something is terribly wrong

11] He is now fORCING Archana down Savita's throat . U gotta LIKE her to HAVE ME .

The ideal answer to Manav in this scenario that viewers like US will like is ...........

GO TO HELL .

Yup . Go to ur Kholi , to ur darling wife , sit at her feet and tell her she is the light of your life , then go and uplift the Karanjkars from their never ending problems . That can be the new goal of your life .

It must be shown for ONCE ........that aged people too can survive WITHOUT such PROGENY .

Shravani can come back and take SAvita with her as gratitude for looking after her baby .This way Savita can have her dignity , and a baby can be united with his mother .CVS did a big mistake by taking Sachu away from Shravani . They can rectify it this way .

Anyways very little of Deshmukh family is shown . Its CONSTANTLY the Karanjkars . We have recently got an overdose of the Karanjkars . So pack Savita off with Shravani and Sachu .

Then CVS can show unlimited ROMANCE of ARMAN ............in their kholi , .........this will please ARMAN fans .

Then CVS can show various developments in their favorite family ........the Karanjkars .

Also those who HATE the old hag who goes on creating dramas to gain attention and disrupts the newly married couple ..........they too can be pleased .

So u see this alternative pleases us ALL . End this Savita track by sending her with Shravani .

Coz Archana becoming MAHAAN and hogging glory at Manav's expense is very irritating to viewers like us who watched this as a story and r not FANS .

Give Manav credence is our demand .

By not opposing Manav even when he is callous and wrong to go out to dinner when his mother is sick , and not stay the night when she needs him , is not putting Archana in a good light either .

Archana agrees to ANY nonsense that Manav tells her .

And Manavs's decisions SUCK is the story .

Someone made a very right comment :  To give Savita a message SAVITA should LIVE . To force it down her throat that Archana is mahaan Savita needs to be mentally stable to grasp the fact . After driving her over the edge to which vegetable is he gonna give the MESSAGE ?

Where were these Messages where the Karanjkars were concerned ?

No ........CVs made Manav's character very COMMON in a negative way .........SHAADI changed him . So much so , that Wife is BETTER than him ..........he has become totally henpecked . This is BOTTOM LINE .

Madhuri is giving DIVORCE to Dharmesh so VAISHALI can have her HAQ ?????? Didn't I tell u guys THIS will be the next GHATIYA storyline ?

Why ? Gimme one GOOD reason why she wud fall in LOVE with Vaishali over HER SICK CHILD .

Show us BELIEVABLE TRACKS please ....or END this serial .

Regarding Manju's cribbing : Guys I don't support Manju .Never have , will not like her . But look at it PRACTICALLY . ONE SALARY and SEVEN MOUTHS to feed ? Why ? Why r NO ONE ELSE moving their butts and EARNING by starting a home business or something , ha ? To TOP it she shud make Nanands beds and cook her favorite items .........she isnt Archana , she doesnt like it like 75 % women in this world !

If she stole jewellery from Karanjkars and Karanjkars STILL opted to keep her with them it was THEIR faulty decision . One cannot equate that with saying sHE MUST LOOK after the whole sasural clan . Nope . She has her own kids . Her husband isnt earning and she is already looking after his expenses too .

Vaishali needs to look at what she is doing . She is not taking Dharmeshs money but now she is living off the money of a woman who HATES it . How does it feel ?

Either go to ur nice saas who wont mind spending for her grandchild and will keep u with respect , or start taking tuitions or something at home . Dont Eat FREE .

Btw where was Manav once Savita was taken to jail ? Eating dinner again outside ?

End Savita Track with DIGNITY and stop this PACKAGE DEAL message . How about packing HER OFF to the US like Shravni and Dharmu and ONLY showing ARMAN and Karanjkars as many like ?

Damodar can live with his favorite Archana then .........ALL WILL BE HAPPY .

CVs I urge u for this track . We r TIRED of seeing Archana magnified at the cost of ALL characters in this serial . To Magnify her , Manav's sensibility is butchered , Savita's dignity as an aged woman is butchered , Damodar's brains r butchered . AB BACHA KYA HAI IS SERIAL MEIN ?

Change the TITLE from PAVITRA RISHTA to PAVITRA ARCHANA .

Kools signing off in pink today . Why ? Its an answer to the LOVE i received from all the members . I typed this only for THEM as I am really NOT in the mood due to a lot of nonsense going on right now . Muvaaaa to all . Love Ya .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Hi Kool's, long time!!!!!!!

How are you, great post!!!!!πŸ€—
kool di,
what can i say about ur work,
it is one of the few good things which i have ever read in my life,
i m ur huge fan & i have always appreciate ur work,

btw how r u kool di,

Originally posted by acre

kool di,
what can i say about ur work,
it is one of the few good things which i have ever read in my life,
i m ur huge fan & i have always appreciate ur work,

btw how r u kool di,

I am fine Shikhar and so happy to see u . Enjoying WORLD CUP ?😊😊😊
Originally posted by Akashspartan

Hi Kool's, long time!!!!!!!

How are you, great post!!!!!πŸ€—

πŸ€— So nice to see u after so long Akash !😊😊 Missed ur participation a lot !
hey kooldi very happy reading ur commentry,so agree on savitas part,she should leave damo and manav and go sumwere,wid sachu  and shravni,manav is wrong,in what is he doing and he came so late to release his mther as if it was a part of a lesson he wants to teach his mther.ridiculous.
Hi Kools,
How are you feeling after venting out your frustrations?Seriously,I agree with all the points you've made.Why should Madhuri be the one to divorce,why not Vaishu move ahead in her life.The3 sisters profess to be too independent  but they are nothing but cry babies who live on the mercy of their maayka & husbands' house.

Well the situation is damaged beyond control.How the characters are going to redeem themselves is for the CVs to think which I'm sure are not thinking rationally.

Thanks once again for entertaining us on this forum .Pls don't stop your comments,they are really good & hard hitting.
Well i used to make sure that i read ur post everyday!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey Kools

Thanks for the commentary and listening to those who value the contribution you make. This serial is going to the dogs and we can only watch it or switch off the tvs. Ekta will do what sells. and there are enough romantics in the viewers to sustain the 'romance above all' drama. yes it should be called 'joru ka rishta" not pavitra rishta.

take care.. Anjali

hey kools, thanks for making the time for Kommentary..

today's episode was a filler but i sat through the show, and  i liked that savita ignored manav. good for her. Manav tapkofied to "solve" the problem and become mahan again?
if manav is going to put forth the package deal, then savita should be shown fighting it as well. there is NO need for anyone to accept that manhan pavitra archana by force. savita should be stern in that i will accept archana WHEN and IF i want to..

manav is shown to forget those ungrateful, mudslinging karanjkars and YET this is how he treats his mom? 
he forgets the diet of insults he ate at the Ks despite being the "bade damaad" of the house, and now he is giving his mother "Tough Love".
i dont mind "Tough Love" but it has to be done rightfully. 
im afraid, manav in the name of tough love is ignoring some blaring facts on the life in the deshmukh house that he should PAY ATTENTION to. 
his mother fainting, the mess of the house, his mother's forgtfullness.

another thing, many people may hate manju, but today i CANNOT find FAULT with her.
she is the ONLY earning member of the house, which has to feef upteen mouths, take care of their karchas and their whims and fancies. ANYONE will get upset. 
if it was the first time, then its okay, but the daughters have a HISTORY of plonking the butts and expecting others to pick up the pieces. atleast SOME contribution to the household expenses HAVE to be made. 
i dont see manju going to the kholi everytime the K-daugthers plonk themselves and eat up her savings. 
to boot, they have TWO DAUGHTERS they have to save up for. in traditional households, parents start buying gold for their daughters marriage and beyond. here, HOW is manju to do that, if at the whim, the K-daugthers come and CRY AND the mother sells the jewels to finance their problems?
i am sorry, but MORE practicality is NEEDED and shown that VAISHU should be earning, OR dear jeejoo can pay. itna saab kiya, sach chuapaya, PAY for the staying of vaishu and her kid.

Maduri is a sweet woman, who CARES for others despite the ill treatment of her. NO-ONE cared for her during the Banda-phod. ppl pretending as if, vaisho and HER unborn child is the ONLY ones suffering. 

all in all..MAJOR OVERDOSE of karanjakrs and their sanskaari attitudes with their UN-sanskaari problems. pack them off to antartica, to appreciate the SIMPLE lives of the penguins.

PS: my comments in pink too😊