Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Gr8 πŸ‘πŸΌ..... shop till u drop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... BTW kiski shaadi hai? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......

ok ill see how i feel ...... then ill see if i wanna see it or not...... yea me 2 i cant stand despo either .... but then there really isnt any character that i really like except Satya πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....... yep im not a fan of them n never will i be ... Veer well u know exactly how i feel about him πŸ€’πŸ˜‰..... n tappu as well ...🀒

arrey yaar shaadi ke shopping in UK naaaaaahhhhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its just my formal clothes I went n purchased some formal n casual trousers n some tops..its just tht i bought tooo many.😳 they r lovely...πŸ˜ƒ
Satya is the real manly character alive... Veer is a dead.looking forward 2 Satyas revenge😊..
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladybird9

arrey yaar shaadi ke shopping in UK naaaaaahhhhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its just my formal clothes I went n purchased some formal n casual trousers n some tops..its just tht i bought tooo many.😳 they r lovely...πŸ˜ƒ

ya tru say buddy  ..... uske liya toh India is the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...... cool....... awww u really shopped till u dropped then πŸ˜† keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ...... happy to know u got wot u wanted ..... πŸ˜ƒ well my dear i gotta go ..... take care n chat to u soon πŸ˜›
shivani9 thumbnail
Chalo, c u later Priya, I am off too..😊
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now i wonder wt pple will sya................ they were like rathod  is betttr than veer...abhi dekho waaapas paltiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so basically no difference absolutely bet taps n rathod...really made 4 each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

now i wonder wt pple will sya................ they were like rathod  is betttr than veer...abhi dekho waaapas paltiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hogiπŸ˜†

so basically no difference absolutely bet taps n rathod...really made 4 each other πŸ˜†

Yaar rashi, Veer bhi hanth e gaya (they officialy declared veeore dead) and Rahore bhi (now they r thinking he is rapist).ab to sirf SID hin bacha hai unki baby ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

Yaar rashi, Veer bhi hanth e gaya (they officialy declared veeore dead) and Rahore bhi (now they r thinking he is rapist).ab to sirf SID hin bacha hai unki baby ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but sid is not interested anymore, but abhi bhi der nahin huin, tej singh ko bulaayun kyaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm yes watchserial, she knows it,, but she was living in denial, trying to fool everybody but rathod usse kaafi jyaada smart niklaπŸ‘ maze karo trap
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok, now you know what is going to happen. It has happened before. Sid wanted to expose her in front of her in-laws but he got into trouble with the law and ran away. Something serious will happen to our poor Rathor Sahib as well. He will either die in an accident or something like that and Taps will deliver the baccha and Bundelas will think that their Vansh is back.
tani_thk thumbnail
she very well know that she slept with raghu . she even very well know that the kid is of raghu still woh apne sapno ke duniya se bahar nahi aati hai aur kehti veer apne bache se kitna pyaar krte hain aur kehti rehti meri tummy mei veer ka bachaa hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†maan na maan mei tera mehmaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuff211

Ok, now you know what is going to happen. It has happened before. Sid wanted to expose her in front of her in-laws but he got into trouble with the law and ran away. Something serious will happen to our poor Rathor Sahib as well. He will either die in an accident or something like that and Taps will deliver the baccha and Bundelas will think that their Vansh is back.

This is a possibility.....when she gets upset and angry she doesn't care if she kills someone and does not think of consequences......this has been shown over and over again......but if cvs are trying to make Taps character positive - her character has to start by being honest to people instead of bribing or killing them to satisfy her psychotic love for Veer.......if she kills Rathod she would end up in asylum......no one is able to stop her because she lies and hides her mistakes and worst thing is she sometimes shares with nani which is like pushing herself of the cliff..........