Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

~ FaLtU ChIt ChAt CoRnEr ~ (Page 42)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

well i watch sanskar laksmi on zee as my fav actor rohit is dere but i don't like the show and the role he is doing....i watch balika vadhu regularly..and sometimes jhansi k rani too

i used to watch geet as GC was thr....but due to some cheap politics in forum i stopped going thr and stopped watching the show because it does not attract me that much....but watch tarak mehta ka ooltah chashma...as its relaxing..LOL

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

hello 
kya main bhi aa jau 

aa jao yaar...aa jao...Hug

a jaa yar teri hi kami hai
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

well i watch sanskar laksmi on zee as my fav actor rohit is dere but i don't like the show and the role he is doing....i watch balika vadhu regularly..and sometimes jhansi k rani too

i used to watch geet as GC was thr....but due to some cheap politics in forum i stopped going thr and stopped watching the show because it does not attract me that much....but watch tarak mehta ka ooltah chashma...as its relaxing..LOL

though i am not a geet or maneet fan but used to read posts on that forum silently..but i didn't like some fanatic maneet fan's attitude and their bashing and harsh comment on debina and the couple of gurmeet-debina.....as they were my fav couple since ramayan days
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

though i am not a geet or maneet fan but used to read posts on that forum silently..but i didn't like some fanatic maneet fan's attitude and their bashing and harsh comment on debina and the couple of gurmeet-debina.....as they were my fav couple since ramayan days

the feeling is mutual buddy....i just love them...i am sending u a PM...!!!!
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for that pm
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

thanks for that pm

u r always welcome buddy....huggsssss
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
kash gc-db would come here as adult cgm and dhadhara..it would be rockingClapThumbs UpDay Dreaming
Thumbs Up

Edited by jhum_86 - 28 March 2011 at 1:16pm
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
but i knw it won't be trueOuch

Edited by jhum_86 - 28 March 2011 at 1:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index