Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

spare a thought... (Page 6)

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Dont worry Uma...its just an astrologers prediction, scientists say nothing of that sort will happen....however I am quite skeptical myself....after the tragedy in Japan....Confused 

One thing which most of the people and my friends here are doing is keeping a disaster kit ready and handy.......I am gonna do it too...better to be prepared.....considering we are in earthquake prone area....I am not scaring you...but I guess it doesn't hurt to keep a bag aside with essentials...in case we have to run...it might sound stupid...but makes sense to me...

We had a Tornado today in bay area, trees fell, roofs flew....raining like cats and dogs...a super storm is expected over the weekend....Shocked

God save the world...

yes divs... u r right...  any time, its better to be prepared.... always have a disaster management plan ready... and yes, it makes sense to me too, not just you Smile  the alert systems along with the awareness and the management plans can go a long way.... no matter how silly it may sound, its always the wisest thing to do...   
i dont know how it'd feel to live in an earthquake prone area...  the thought itself is scary to me...  be safe hun... its a relief tht you know what to do and when...  it makes me feel a lil less worried about ur well being there...  knowledge is power... n this power will keep you safe... may there be no more disasters...  

my heart goes out to those thousands suffering... unknown ppl, fellow humans...  and not to forget the mute ones ... the pets and even the pests... for a person is a person, no matter how small (thanks to horton of horton hears a who)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

Go to top