India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

spare a thought... (Page 3)

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Its terrible, especially the nuclear plant thing.... if they are unable to control it, who knows how much more harm can happen.... with all our technology, we are still so helpless in front of nature....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssammoos

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with you all!

for the people who lost their lives in this incident...may their soul rest in peace. it's really tragic!Unhappy nobody can fight with nature. nature is powerful than any human. looks like this world is coming to an endUnhappy

but our prayers are with them. thousands of people still go missing. i wonder if Japan will be able to recover this lossUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyoammoos

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
from 1800 to 10,000!Dead
Can u imagine? 
And the new reports say the mag was 9.0!Shocked
Tsunami was worse and earth was drifted by 4 cm!
And If the nuclear plants are affected too.....Cry

sudssammoos

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

from 1800 to 10,000!Dead
Can u imagine? 
And the new reports say the mag was 9.0!Shocked
Tsunami was worse and earth was drifted by 4 cm!
And If the nuclear plants are affected too.....Cry

rads... i have no idea about the place u mentioned... wish i could help... lets hope they are asfe... u dont have any contact details of those students? 

about the death toll, the official number is still around 1600something... tht must be based on the bodies found... and the toll could be many times higher...  but i love to believe this is it...  no more losses please Unhappy  but then... we still know... its not going to be the official figure - or anywhere near Unhappy  may their souls rest in peace....

a massive quake of 9... about 250 aftershocks... and 30 of them above 6....  hard to imagine their plight...  heard most of them had to walk home on Friday as roads were jammed... 

to add to all those, there is the world media who hype almost everything n create panic... its not that one should not be informed... but information should be on the right way.. when its a disaster, the source should be checked and re checked - i personally feel the media had been irresponsible...  flashing stories of supermoon and end of world - while the world is still in a state od shock... i mean... analyses need to surface...  but cant they wait?? unless its alarming and the ppl need to be cautioned, there is not point in stating something just like tht.... when its the media, ppl give it a lot of importance... so they need to be responsible and take things into their hands... dear media friends...as longs as we cant do anything about it, please, dont talk about it and create panic(atleast untill things settle down for the moment), there are quite a lot of ppl who believe u guys!!

radtammoos

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
At times like this just a silent prayer..........................................

Edited by pjyo - 14 March 2011 at 12:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssghotalazradtammoos

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

rads... i have no idea about the place u mentioned... wish i could help... lets hope they are asfe... u dont have any contact details of those students? 

I chatted with both of them today!Dancing
They are safe!Embarrassed
God bless them!
But they were definitely sad....Ouch
But it has not affected their area!
it has worse effects in North and east!
Ouch

sudsspjyoammoos

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
 The resilience and the dignity that the Japanese people face life with ongoing earthquakes is amazing..............but this one was way beyond their expectations............I pray for all those who have lost their lives and for those who are left behind to face this utter devastation..

I am in deep awe of this country and its brave people and am privileged to work with them.

Edited by groucho - 14 March 2011 at 5:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyoghotalazradtammoos

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

The resilience and the dignity that the Japanese people face life with ongoing earthquakes is amazing..............but this one was way beyond their expectations............I pray for all those who have lost their lives and for those who are left behind to face this utter devastation..

I am in deep awe of this country and its brave people and am privileged to work with them.
So trueThumbs Up,such dignity amidst such a huge disaster is so awe inspiring .No panic,no looting or roits on streets  - just a calm acceptance of the situation ,even with the possibility of more explosions at the nuclear plant  and doing the best they can in such a dignified way...Simply amazing.. ....

sudssghotalazammoos

Go to top