Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
At times like this just a silent prayer..........................................
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sudss

rads... i have no idea about the place u mentioned... wish i could help... lets hope they are asfe... u dont have any contact details of those students? 

I chatted with both of them today!
They are safe!😳
God bless them!
But they were definitely sad....
But it has not affected their area!
it has worse effects in North and east!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 The resilience and the dignity that the Japanese people face life with ongoing earthquakes is amazing..............but this one was way beyond their expectations............I pray for all those who have lost their lives and for those who are left behind to face this utter devastation..

I am in deep awe of this country and its brave people and am privileged to work with them.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

The resilience and the dignity that the Japanese people face life with ongoing earthquakes is amazing..............but this one was way beyond their expectations............I pray for all those who have lost their lives and for those who are left behind to face this utter devastation..

I am in deep awe of this country and its brave people and am privileged to work with them.

So trueπŸ‘πŸΌ,such dignity amidst such a huge disaster is so awe inspiring .No panic,no looting or roits on streets  - just a calm acceptance of the situation ,even with the possibility of more explosions at the nuclear plant  and doing the best they can in such a dignified way...Simply amazing.. ....
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
japan has faced such kind of disasters in the past many times but each time they've recovered...  i really salute them for the stand they take each time. really hats off!πŸ‘πŸΌ
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True.. Japan has always risen from all the disasters and the people their must be strong but yes, the loss they suffered is non replacable. Hope they will have the courage to survive..

Regarding the 2012. IT will not be the end of the world but sure will see some major changes in the planet earth. The human kind has done so much that their emd will not be THIS sudden. We are eyt to suffer more for whatever we are doing to mother earth. We have to repay every penny we owed her.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

At times like this just a silent prayer..........................................

you ar ryt jyo... thts all we can do now...lets hope... may the best happen... just a silent prayer - in tribute to those thousands...
sudss thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

I chatted with both of them today!
They are safe!😳
God bless them!
But they were definitely sad....
But it has not affected their area!
it has worse effects in North and east!

thats such a relief to hear...  its sad when you have ppl u know right amidst all these and you have no contacts with them... but thank god, ur friends are safe...  really happy that you could get in touch with them
sudss thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

so true, aditi...  in spite of being one of the unluckiest lot they are still one of the most developed countries in the world...  they manage to heal their nation scarred by the volcanoes and earth quakes time and again with sheer determination n will power. japan is the only nation who know the dire consequences of an atomic explosion... and not just once, twice...  and they rose from the ashes, like a phoenix...  and now seems like all the elements are hell bent on taking out its fury for all the misdeeds of the world on this unfortunate nation...  and still, am sure, they'll come back... as they always did...  losses are unaccountable... an yet their never dying will, will take them forward...  and may they find a lil less pressurized, knowing the whole world is with them in their efforts...  in any which way we can...

aditi, did u get in touch with ur friends?  are they safe?  just worried about how they are doing...  btw, where do you work, if i can ask tht...  its ok if u cant say 😊 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudss

so true, aditi...  in spite of being one of the unluckiest lot they are still one of the most developed countries in the world...  they manage to heal their nation scarred by the volcanoes and earth quakes time and again with sheer determination n will power. japan is the only nation who know the dire consequences of an atomic explosion... and not just once, twice...  and they rose from the ashes, like a phoenix...  and now seems like all the elements are hell bent on taking out its fury for all the misdeeds of the world on this unfortunate nation...  and still, am sure, they'll come back... as they always did...  losses are unaccountable... an yet their never dying will, will take them forward...  and may they find a lil less pressurized, knowing the whole world is with them in their efforts...  in any which way we can...

aditi, did u get in touch with ur friends?  are they safe?  just worried about how they are doing...  btw, where do you work, if i can ask tht...  its ok if u cant say 😊 

Sudss - Thank you so much for asking...........they are fine............still coming to terms with the enormity of their loss.................I speak for my friends and colleagues..........I cannot say at this point about their extended families as the search and rescue is still on..............but I am in touch as I write this..........so am constantly updated. Much appreciated your concern😊
I work from India  with Japan as my primary area of Operations followed by UK and Italy..............and I review foreign films on the side which I have been doing for over 25 years.........