Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@divs.. n there had been rumors about the supermoon too...  but no matter what, i still dont believe in predictions....   yes, disasters are on the rise... (or is it just tht we are much more aware of it these days with the kind of coverage they get?  what ever)...  but mother earth WILL react to all that we do to her... and also to the wear n tear she suffered from running around @ about 30 kms per second around suraj ji... but somehow i cant believe astrologers can predict any of these...  we heard about the end of the world in 1990 (i still remember the panic that created among us kids at school)  1999, 2000 and 2002.....  now its 2012...  never heard why the earlier predictions failed... and always heard ppl sighting calamities as proof to the theory during the run up to all these deadlines...  but never spoke of them once its passed...  

but predictions aside.....  its a hard truth tht natures fury, time and again, is proving us defenseless...  all the technology, all the security all the huge walls we build around us are nothing in front of the sheer power of the elements....  fire, water, earth - and japan was a heap of debris in a matter of minutes.....all we can do is to pray for those who suffer all these... and may be...  do something...  if not for those directly affected... atleast to those who are vulnerable... and tht is the entire population of the world...  live, love and let live...  one little deed may make world a better place...
sudss thumbnail
@ammoos... me never really knew what it felt like... its like, as long as u r safe, u have this feeling tht nothing can reach u... living in a make-believe world - untill u, or some one u know, is in trouble with something like this... its only then tht u wake up to reality...  and to know you have had a first hand experience...  really its so shocking... life is just a passing dream, as they say...  and these, nightmares tht are part of it.. just  hoping all are well n safe... 
sudss thumbnail
update....
a huge explosion in japan's fakushima  nuclear power plant...  fears of melt down and radiation.... 
80000 ppl being evacuated...

sad its not over yet...  the wrath of mother nature....
Edited by sudss - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a post sudds!!⭐️
I have 2 friends in Japan, Makino and kim, they came to my school as exchange students. i am worried about them.... they were there wid me on FB too.
I havent been able to do anything. I dont have their contacts!
πŸ˜”
It might have taken Years to earn and Ages to build.But it took JUST 10 Seconds to lose EVERYTHING.Can we actually call this as the Beginning towards THE END?The Lie would actually bring a smile because Its too difficult to say Goodbye yet! Every picture on the net makes me so scared. And all we can do is pray.....
God bless All Of us!
Take good care of urself divs!πŸ€—
You too didi! Be careful!πŸ€—
u know, Mum's first reaction was...... is this the beginning of 2012?
sudss thumbnail
rads.. try google's person finder...  reports say its being of much help in finding missing people....  do u have any idea where they are from?  province, town, village, something like tht???  lets pray they are safe

tis is the link to person finder 
radt thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

rads.. try google's person finder...  reports say its being of much help in finding missing people....  do u have any idea where they are from?  province, town, village, something like tht???  lets pray they are safe

tis is the link to person finder 

Thanks sudds!😳 I have no idea where they live.
I checked it on FB.... is there any place like Shikoku?πŸ˜• or Shikodu?
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
atria thumbnail
Its terrible, especially the nuclear plant thing.... if they are unable to control it, who knows how much more harm can happen.... with all our technology, we are still so helpless in front of nature....πŸ˜•
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with you all!

for the people who lost their lives in this incident...may their soul rest in peace. it's really tragic!πŸ˜” nobody can fight with nature. nature is powerful than any human. looks like this world is coming to an endπŸ˜”

but our prayers are with them. thousands of people still go missing. i wonder if Japan will be able to recover this lossπŸ˜”
radt thumbnail
from 1800 to 10,000!🀒
Can u imagine? 
And the new reports say the mag was 9.0!😲
Tsunami was worse and earth was drifted by 4 cm!
And If the nuclear plants are affected too.....😭
sudss thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

from 1800 to 10,000!🀒

Can u imagine? 
And the new reports say the mag was 9.0!😲
Tsunami was worse and earth was drifted by 4 cm!
And If the nuclear plants are affected too.....😭

rads... i have no idea about the place u mentioned... wish i could help... lets hope they are asfe... u dont have any contact details of those students? 

about the death toll, the official number is still around 1600something... tht must be based on the bodies found... and the toll could be many times higher...  but i love to believe this is it...  no more losses please πŸ˜”  but then... we still know... its not going to be the official figure - or anywhere near πŸ˜”  may their souls rest in peace....

a massive quake of 9... about 250 aftershocks... and 30 of them above 6....  hard to imagine their plight...  heard most of them had to walk home on Friday as roads were jammed... 

to add to all those, there is the world media who hype almost everything n create panic... its not that one should not be informed... but information should be on the right way.. when its a disaster, the source should be checked and re checked - i personally feel the media had been irresponsible...  flashing stories of supermoon and end of world - while the world is still in a state od shock... i mean... analyses need to surface...  but cant they wait?? unless its alarming and the ppl need to be cautioned, there is not point in stating something just like tht.... when its the media, ppl give it a lot of importance... so they need to be responsible and take things into their hands... dear media friends...as longs as we cant do anything about it, please, dont talk about it and create panic(atleast untill things settle down for the moment), there are quite a lot of ppl who believe u guys!!