divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by dewdropred

@maya - u r right dear ....... It's painful

@all ........

in my family we had 3 MC .....

1 was MC my bro's wife ...she had it in her 2nd month CryCryCry....... every one cried ......CryCryCrythen alsoCryCryCry

thn my sis she had it in her 7th month & she literally had 2 go to labour to deliver a child which had lost her life in the womb it self ........ & the baby was really born beautiful with very gud features ......  my dad was panicking & crying  outside while she was shouting in pain .......CryCryCryshe thinks abt it even today CryCry

then my mom ....... had a delivery but  lost her first born ...son... insatntly .... it's more than 30 years she still cries thinking abt my bro ... who would have been my bada bhai ... if he was aliveCryCryCryCry

one of my bhabhi had an mc wen she was travellin in train....Cry Cry 

oh no varsha, i cannot imagine the pain your bhabi must have been inCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

@aarti - feeling sorry for ur aunt ..........so she is no more then .........right .........Cry

@varsha -  thanks varsha dear ....... for ur words ........I understand wht u r saying is abs correct but ....still we can't believe taht they finally showed it ....CryCry

i prepared some where in my mind for this track after the FB pic already varsha .......  but still can't controlCryCryCryi know it's a show .........but still CryCryCry

U knwo .... that's Y I could not give hope to samata yesterday that  MC nahin hoga ......kyunki some where in my heart i had a doubt that MC ka chances jyada hain ...... but still wanted 2 B +ve ....... that's the reason for me 2 make that post in morning saying that wht ever happens happens for the best ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnomisty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

@maya - u r right dear ....... It's painful

@all ........

in my family we had 3 MC .....

1 was MC my bro's wife ...she had it in her 2nd month CryCryCry....... every one cried ......CryCryCrythen alsoCryCryCry

thn my sis she had it in her 7th month & she literally had 2 go to labour to deliver a child which had lost her life in the womb it self ........ & the baby was really born beautiful with very gud features ......  my dad was panicking & crying  outside while she was shouting in pain .......CryCryCryshe thinks abt it even today CryCry

then my mom ....... had a delivery but  lost her first born ...son... insatntly .... it's more than 30 years she still cries thinking abt my bro ... who would have been my bada bhai ... if he was aliveCryCryCryCry

Hima your family MC story is very painful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ all

v need to accept the reality now.... mc has happened....

and plz dont go in flashbacks...it ll severe ur pain not lessen...

guys.. be strong lik maan singh khuraana..... a strong person..... after all v luv him so much....

cvs have definitely show the track how maan n geet ll overcome.... and i dont think so it ll be for a long time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

@aarti - feeling sorry for ur aunt ..........so she is no more then .........right .........Cry

@varsha -  thanks varsha dear ....... for ur words ........I understand wht u r saying is abs correct but ....still we can't believe taht they finally showed it ....CryCry

i prepared some where in my mind for this track after the FB pic already varsha .......  but still can't controlCryCryCryi know it's a show .........but still CryCryCry

U knwo .... that's Y I could not give hope to samata yesterday that  MC nahin hoga ......kyunki some where in my heart i had a doubt that MC ka chances jyada hain ...... but still wanted 2 B +ve ....... that's the reason for me 2 make that post in morning saying that wht ever happens happens for the best ....
yes di ... she is no more...

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by divareena

To all the crazies,

I wanted to ask if you all want a sunday thread tomorrow or just talk in this thread.

Please let me know so I know what to do. HugHugHugHug

reena..... me not coming ol during day time..... me ll come online in the nite.....

have pooja at home...sunderkand paat ( a part in ramayana abt lord hanuman) at home.. ll have so many guests...

ll come ol in the nite....do open sunday s thread..... chk my pm...
varsha -i like sunderkand paat and watching ramayan.

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Precap was really heart wrenching . Geet ka chehara and Maan .I can't take this ...GC and DD are fabulus to their acting..................

Hats off GC and DD

agree diii.. kya emotions tha...hats off to them Clap

-Priti11-dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@varsha
@ all

v need to accept the reality now.... mc has happened....

and plz dont go in flashbacks...it ll severe ur pain not lessen...

guys.. be strong lik maan singh khuraana..... a strong person..... after all v luv him so much....

cvs have definitely show the track how maan n geet ll overcome.... and i dont think so it ll be for a long time...

Thanks Varsha for your couragement.........................

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top