India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

@dee -- HugHugHugHug I understand waht U might B going through ...... coz  U went through the painful process once ...... I hope U R fine deeCryCryCryCry i am not a mother but i am crying CryCryCry& I can undertsand all the mother's pain who lost their kids in MC ......... I am with U dee HugHugHugHugdon't feel bad.......we all are in huge shock  CryCryCryCry 

@aarti - u r right that's Y no article came out ......... but cv's kind of prepared our mind by leaking the pic in FB .........every one understood that MC might happen but where hoping some where deep down in their heart that MC should not happenCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@aarti

posted ma bit in pg one... GUYS me crying tears are not stopping...the feared has happened... I can understand y the CV's did this chup chup ke..coz if an article is published we flood there sites with opposition so they have to change the script... so CV's decided to leave us on a cliff hanger and to think the best and gave us the fearsome part...

Sahi bola aarti CVS ne humhe pata tak nahi chalne dia ....................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
dee - HugHugHugHug big hug to you. I cannot even imagine how painful watching todays episode must have been for you. I wanted to say that we all are here for each otherHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@all - I think .........aash ......varsha .......samata ..........spee..........ixx...........deepz............aditi ........thy all come late so ........might come after 11:30 .......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

aarti the written line said ...........something will happen in their life which will b devastating ....... that something is nothing but MC ........ they meant abt MC ......aarti .......... coz couples suffer a lot after MC ..........not only couples ........their parents elders every 1 suffer thinking abt MC ........CryCryCry

-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey guys.. me updated my post on pg 2...

plz take some efforts to read

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aarti the written line said ...........something will happen in their life which will b devastating ....... that something is nothing but MC ........ they meant abt MC ......aarti .......... coz couples suffer a lot after MC ..........not only couples ........their parents elders every 1 suffer thinking abt MC ........CryCryCry

thanks di... and i understand the pain di...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hima - agree its so sad how geet fought for the world only for MC to happenCryCryCryCry

when maan said ....... i am also a father made me  CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top