Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dee - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— big hug to you. I cannot even imagine how painful watching todays episode must have been for you. I wanted to say that we all are here for each otherπŸ€—πŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@all - I think .........aash ......varsha .......samata ..........spee..........ixx...........deepz............aditi ........thy all come late so ........might come after 11:30 .......
dewdropred thumbnail

aarti the written line said ...........something will happen in their life which will b devastating ....... that something is nothing but MC ........ they meant abt MC ......aarti .......... coz couples suffer a lot after MC ..........not only couples ........their parents elders every 1 suffer thinking abt MC ........😭😭😭

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys.. me updated my post on pg 2...

plz take some efforts to read
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aarti the written line said ...........something will happen in their life which will b devastating ....... that something is nothing but MC ........ they meant abt MC ......aarti .......... coz couples suffer a lot after MC ..........not only couples ........their parents elders every 1 suffer thinking abt MC ........😭😭😭

thanks di... and i understand the pain di...
divareena thumbnail
Hima - agree its so sad how geet fought for the world only for MC to happen😭😭😭😭

when maan said ....... i am also a father made me  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i agree with u hima......it's really devastating......my sister has gone through this.....😭
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha - nice post ........... i did not have the courage 2 write any thing 2 night varshu .... me in pain sis 😭i knew kind of expected .......... but dil hain ki mantha nahin hain 😭😭😭so were wishing MC nahin hoga

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

guys here are the reason for mc...
cvs wer stretching the baby track too long.. they wer not able to decide whether to go ahead with the baby track or not... and finally they decided to show mc... i appreciate atleast cvs took a stand otherwise the baby track was a stand still.. and i know many dint like mc track..
it becomes really difficult to keep baby on the sets.. so guys think in their perspective also. understand their stand also....... and plz do respect actors personal stuffs and their privacy..( i guess u all got it)

Varsha - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I understand that it is difficult to keep baby on the sets but the way they showed the MC was 😭😭 
Hima - understand that your post was preparing us for this.Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ all

guys i know the epi was really really sad... dont worry guys... lets think in this way....

if cvs have shown the mc track... then they wud definitely show how they overcome esp geet... and what maan does so that she overcomes out of it....

v can see maan n geet s baby...so in the future track.. there ll not be any issues regarding step bro or half bro stuffs.....

and devil ll not create any problem in their life....

maan n geet ll become more stronger emotionally....

their luv for each other ll blossom even more in the upcoming episodes...

it ll be quite interesting to see how maan n geet ll overcome in this situation....

v mite get to see an sr...followed by sameera s entry.....

i hope no one is angry with me.... i hope u guys are feeling better