Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 38)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

Spee R U fine ...... thy are gone to bed .... that's Y they did not answer Ur PM ........ don't worry thy are pulling ur leg ....... just write analysis in 30 line ......... they want u 2 write 30 line analysis ... & they want me also 2 write 30 line analysis ... LOLLOLLOLI told them I will write LOLLOLLOLas per their conditions ..LOLLOLLOL

thanks sweety.........yea i'm k..........i thought they were serious initially but then realized they were just pulling my leg.............yea i have already written 30 lines analysis..........now just going to post it in sun' thread..............hope they will be happy with it...............have u written urs?.....................

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn  likha LOLLOLLOL I did not ............... LOLLOLLOLI will LOLLOLLOL write it now .......... going over there .................

conditions yaad hain naa ............

times new roman ...........size 3 ............color ...........yellow yellow dirty fellow it seems ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

chal meet u over there ............. if they don't read mine & urs after posting & if they don't comment on ours .......... we wil give then punishment ..........kya khaayl hainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hima so glad to see u happy dearSmile esp.after heartbreaking last nite................yes if they don't comment v will give them sazaa for sure................they r making us follow their sazaa that to during such a painful phase and now if they do not read it............i don't know wat sazaa i will them give them!.................

Edited by sptrno - 12 March 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
STILL IN SHOCK...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
with the baby gone....no proof left anywhere wat dev did to geet...congrats CVs....for giving out the msg that brutes like dev singh khurana can get away with falsely marrying an 18 yr old innocent girl, raping her, taking away her land and jewellery, and leaving her stranded in airport and walking away with his scheming wife....

such small crimes do not deserve punishment, rite CVs? isnt that the msg u wanted to convery thru such a popular show....

and maan singh khurana who is the saviour of the girl, who has given all his love to her and the baby...is the one who shud get all the pain and suffering....

after all kalyug hai...y blame the CVs....

DISGUSTING....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi123_78

with the baby gone....no proof left anywhere wat dev did to geet...congrats CVs....for giving out the msg that brutes like dev singh khurana can get away with falsely marrying an 18 yr old innocent girl, raping her, taking away her land and jewellery, and leaving her stranded in airport and walking away with his scheming wife....

such small crimes do not deserve punishment, rite CVs? isnt that the msg u wanted to convery thru such a popular show....

and maan singh khurana who is the saviour of the girl, who has given all his love to her and the baby...is the one who shud get all the pain and suffering....

after all kalyug hai...y blame the CVs....

DISGUSTING....

aditi .......calm down yaar ......... U may not like what I am saying but ...

if the cv's wanted to show that dev will have to bear the punishment they could have showed it long back ... not wait until geet's baby was born .... & they also showed that the criminals can some times b more cunning & we have 2 think from their POV ... how much ever powerful & intelligent MSK was still he could not be faster than NT & this is the fact what the cv's showed when NT came out of the prison ...

geet's baby is not the only proof ........

if u want the proof there are plenty of proof which I made a note of ..... so geet's MC has got nothing to do with dev being punished & he himself accepted his crime ..... & every one knows the fact ...... if they want to again file a case on dev they could have done it long back after his return ...... they will now not show filing case on dev ....

but now if dev turns -ve then maan will not leave dev ..... for what he has done or he did ....... & he will be punished for all his sins ... a person can be forgiven once or twice or thrice for his mistakes not always ...

agree .... this is kaliyug ....... but still plenty of gud people are there .... as long as gud is there .... bad will never win ....... so don't take it too heart .....

like the saying satyameva jayathe ... I believe in this ......

& truth wins in the end ... gud triumphs over evil ....

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

ok girls catch u all later .........me planning to end FF .... maan's confessions so working on it ......... catch u later .........

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

hima so glad to see u happy dearSmile esp.after heartbreaking last nite................yes if they don't comment v will give them sazaa for sure................they r making us follow their sazaa that to during such a painful phase and now if they do not read it............i don't know wat sazaa i will them give them!.................

spee ..... not totally ...... but me now ok ..... yes think abt the sazaa .....if thy don't comment on each line we will give them also sazaaLOL

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
hey crazies....

i am still in shock!!!

wht should i analyse!!!!
geet looked shocked... and borken...

maan looked broken...

maan will have to be strong for geet!!!

to bring back our old geet and her naughtyness back!!!!

he chirpiness back!!!!

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

ok girls catch u all later .........me planning to end FF .... maan's confessions so working on it ......... catch u later .........

di y u giving another shocker of ending Maan's confession...

r u going to start a new one...

dewdropred

Go to top