Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 36)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by aditi123_78

i just read some posts in FB....some ppl r rejoicing over the baby's death....because they r now expecting SR...

god...how sick can some ppl be... its true we were all craving to see intimate scenes....but not at the cost of the baby which is the life of maneet....i was thinking that doc wud give geet medical clearance to make love with maan....i never never wanted anything to happen to the baby...

and now that MC has hapned...it will be very inhuman to show SR now....and maan will never do this....and even i as viewer do not want such scenes now....
let them come to terms with the grief....let them overcome the pain and accept life again....then they can hv entire lifetime of SRs...
how can ppl think such things at such a time yaar!!

we are all feeling geets pain...but some ppl just cant imagine the putity n divinity of maaneets love..

u kno whenever i listen to AFFIRMATION by savage garden...

the line /"i believe that weddedd bliss negates the need to be undressed" alwaz makes me remeber maaneet!!

but some ppl are sick!!

there is no way to get SR in few weeks or even months...geet has to heal physically n more imp...mentally n emotionally!!

hey aash...that quote is wonderful....an apt description of maneet relationship...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

i just read some posts in FB....some ppl r rejoicing over the baby's death....because they r now expecting SR...

god...how sick can some ppl be... its true we were all craving to see intimate scenes....but not at the cost of the baby which is the life of maneet....i was thinking that doc wud give geet medical clearance to make love with maan....i never never wanted anything to happen to the baby...

and now that MC has hapned...it will be very inhuman to show SR now....and maan will never do this....and even i as viewer do not want such scenes now....
let them come to terms with the grief....let them overcome the pain and accept life again....then they can hv entire lifetime of SRs...

we are all feeling geets pain...but some ppl just cant imagine the putity n divinity of maaneets love..

the line /"i believe that weddedd bliss negates the need to be undressed" alwaz makes me remeber maaneet!!

but some ppl are sick!!

there is no way to get SR in few weeks or even months...geet has to heal physically n more imp...mentally n emotionally!!
how can people be so sick. agree with aash that they both need time to heal first.

adoremevirgosptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

but some ppl are sick!!

i know aditi and aash..............aash loved the line from the song and how u have described MAANEET's bond.........how can people be so insensitive...........people who r saying such stuff never understood nor felt nor appreciated nor admired nor worshipped MAANEET's divine, sacred and pure love..............they never understood y MAANEET have touched our hearts our souls our lives to such an extent that v can't even express it in words..............how can they even think that parents who have lost their baby their life their dream their everything who r going thru so much pain will have SR now...............isn't SR supposed to be union of hearts and souls and not just physical union?..................but some insensitive people cannot understand this i guess............v all r feeling MAANEET's heartbreaking pain...............v all were emotionally attached to the baby just like MAANEET as parents............now v all r looking forward to see how MAANEET will share pain and tears and heal and soothe each others' aching hearts.............i don't know wat to call people who r thinking of SR now...........................

Edited by sptrno - 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Spee - well said that SR is about union of heart and soul. How can people be so sick  

adoremevirgosptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

but some ppl are sick!!

hey aash...that quote is wonderful....an apt description of maneet relationship...
[/QUOTE]

aditi its not my quote...its a song!!

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

but some ppl are sick!!

how can people be so sick. agree with aash that they both need time to heal first.

yes at a time like this its support n companionship which will heal a relationship...

and ppl are rejoicing all over!!

adoremevirgosptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

but some ppl are sick!!

i know aditi and aash..............aash loved the line from the song and how u have described MAANEET's bond.........how can people be so insensitive...........people who r saying such stuff never understood nor felt nor appreciated nor admired nor worshipped MAANEET's divine, sacred and pure love..............they never understood y MAANEET have touched our hearts our souls our lives to such an extent that v can't even express it in words..............how can they even think that parents who have lost their baby their life their dream their everything who r going thru so much pain will have SR now...............isn't SR supposed to be union of hearts and souls and not just physical union?..................but some insensitive people cannot understand this i guess............v all r feeling MAANEET's heartbreaking pain...............v all were emotionally attached to the baby just like MAANEET as parents............now v all r looking forward to see how MAANEET share pain and tears and heal and soothe each others' aching hearts.............i don't know wat to call people who r thinking of SR now...........................

i second u spee....

some psychos who kno zilch about love!!

i think they cud be over active teenagers who are out for a good time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgosptrno

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

aash, reena, spee....bye...i am going to bed now....cant keep my eyes open....

sptrno

Go to top