India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Alvida BSK (Page 35)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
are yaar my net giving trouble...on off on off!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@mona ' thanks dear '.

@varsha ' it's high time arjun knows geet was preg* cos of dev ' he came to hospital but did not get the doubt tht geet suffered a MC ' so soon after their marriage which was how many months old by the way '.

@maya ' gud night dear

@varsha ' that's wht I said maan will behave lika a kid so that geet will b back to herself ' but the question is will she be back to her bubbly ness ' which we all love '

@mamta ' gud night dear  

@varsha ' gud night dear

@all ' ok girls me now sleepy ' bye ' whose ever analysis I did not read will read tomorrow '

@spee ' 30 line analysis ready rak kal ke liye '. Samjhi 'LOL '

I don't know if geet will be back to her bubbliness. She will become more mature  but hope we do get to see her bubbly sense of humour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

yeh net ki tooh aisi key taise, how could the net give my aash trouble.

Loquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

i just read some posts in FB....some ppl r rejoicing over the baby's death....because they r now expecting SR...

god...how sick can some ppl be... its true we were all craving to see intimate scenes....but not at the cost of the baby which is the life of maneet....i was thinking that doc wud give geet medical clearance to make love with maan....i never never wanted anything to happen to the baby...

and now that MC has hapned...it will be very inhuman to show SR now....and maan will never do this....and even i as viewer do not want such scenes now....
let them come to terms with the grief....let them overcome the pain and accept life again....then they can hv entire lifetime of SRs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareenasptrnoLoquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

same here....i was using sify broadband and it was on off....so now i am using reliance broadband connection....i hv another slower one too airtel datacard...

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

spee - how are you
i don't know wat i'm feeling dear................pehle hi maaneet' babyCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry aur ab aash aur varsha mujse baat nahi kar rahe haiCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry......................they r not even answering my pmCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

are yaar!!

my net was trobling!!

and varsha gayab!!

tu kal apni sazaa tayyar rakh!!
emotional senti mat maar!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i just read some posts in FB....some ppl r rejoicing over the baby's death....because they r now expecting SR...

god...how sick can some ppl be... its true we were all craving to see intimate scenes....but not at the cost of the baby which is the life of maneet....i was thinking that doc wud give geet medical clearance to make love with maan....i never never wanted anything to happen to the baby...

and now that MC has hapned...it will be very inhuman to show SR now....and maan will never do this....and even i as viewer do not want such scenes now....
let them come to terms with the grief....let them overcome the pain and accept life again....then they can hv entire lifetime of SRs...
how can ppl think such things at such a time yaar!!

we are all feeling geets pain...but some ppl just cant imagine the putity n divinity of maaneets love..

u kno whenever i listen to AFFIRMATION by savage garden...

the line /"i believe that weddedd bliss negates the need to be undressed" alwaz makes me remeber maaneet!!

but some ppl are sick!!

there is no way to get SR in few weeks or even months...geet has to heal physically n more imp...mentally n emotionally!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

spee - how are you
i don't know wat i'm feeling dear................pehle hi maaneet' babyCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry aur ab aash aur varsha mujse baat nahi kar rahe haiCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry......................they r not even answering my pmCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

are yaar!!

my net was trobling!!

and varsha gayab!!

tu kal apni sazaa tayyar rakh!!
emotional senti
 mat maar!!LOLLOL
Don't worry i will come and use my jhadoo on your net provider for causing the net not to work. LOL
i think varsha has gone as she has the pooja early tomorrow

Go to top